Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Gen One Orphanage (open)
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 198 199
@charliekitty sent
@charliekitty sent
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
Hi, I'm looking to trade a Gen1 Noc for either a Noc or Fae (May be other cause I can change the breed) but must be from the 24th November (My 5th anniversary with my boyfriend was yesterday, and I wanted a dragon for that) I absolutely hate Green, like, really hate green... And I got a double green derg :C [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/570093/57009209_350.png[/img] Male Nocturne Hatched the 24th November 2019 Wisteria/Jungle/Jade I really want to trade for a diffrent derg Colors I like is: Purple Pink Blue Black
Hi, I'm looking to trade a Gen1 Noc for either a Noc or Fae (May be other cause I can change the breed) but must be from the 24th November (My 5th anniversary with my boyfriend was yesterday, and I wanted a dragon for that)

I absolutely hate Green, like, really hate green...
And I got a double green derg :C

57009209_350.png

Male
Nocturne
Hatched the 24th November 2019
Wisteria/Jungle/Jade

I really want to trade for a diffrent derg
Colors I like is:
Purple
Pink
Blue
Black
@Kyoookami Would this baby work as a trade? [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=14&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=86&auth=f6b19ce6808e3f20818d859714705332fdbfaac4&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] PrimaryThistle Basic SecondaryRuby Basic TertiaryRoyal Basic
@Kyoookami

Would this baby work as a trade?
dragon?age=0&body=14&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=86&auth=f6b19ce6808e3f20818d859714705332fdbfaac4&dummyext=prev.png

PrimaryThistle Basic
SecondaryRuby Basic
TertiaryRoyal Basic
@Kyoookami sorry no orphans currently to adopt or swap anything in my lair currently is my own collection
@Kyoookami sorry no orphans currently to adopt or swap anything in my lair currently is my own collection
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
still open,currently acquiring new orphans
still open,currently acquiring new orphans
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE GEN ONE ORPHANGE [and the future (australia) ]
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE GEN ONE ORPHANGE [and the future (australia) ]
Happy almost New Year to The Gen One Orphanage and @MasterKaiba From FableHaven Clan and the U.S.
Happy almost New Year to The Gen One Orphanage and @MasterKaiba From FableHaven Clan and the U.S.
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
to mark the orphanages birthday i will be putting up for swap a unbred g1 ridgie that i have in my own personal collection thats hiding in my hibernal den
to mark the orphanages birthday i will be putting up for swap a unbred g1 ridgie that i have in my own personal collection thats hiding in my hibernal den
Urgently seeking food of all types to help keep orphans fed
Urgently seeking food of all types to help keep orphans fed
new orphans avaliable!
new orphans avaliable!
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 198 199