Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Ganondorf
I could use a project, it'll give me something to do with my pairs, because at the moment I just kinda let them sit and look pretty.
@Ganondorf
I could use a project, it'll give me something to do with my pairs, because at the moment I just kinda let them sit and look pretty.
GAji9p1.png
@ganondorf
Can you inform me if catherinearbour 's wish of a Blood/Obsidian/Tomato Female Coatl with Ripple/Freckle/Crackle and Plague or Fire eyes Is still keen on getting this dragon?
It's the one I'm currently working on but Coates are natoriusly slow to breed
@ganondorf
Can you inform me if catherinearbour 's wish of a Blood/Obsidian/Tomato Female Coatl with Ripple/Freckle/Crackle and Plague or Fire eyes Is still keen on getting this dragon?
It's the one I'm currently working on but Coates are natoriusly slow to breed
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
@PlushiePalooza, you are in water flight so could I have you dooooo... Roseannepage's wish? Whew, not many water dragon wishes. Roseannepage would like a Guardian with the following specs: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=20&wing=23&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=6&tert=3&elem=4&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] Navy Ripple, Sky Current, Ice Underbelly, male. @Succubuslust, your efforts are not in vain, catherinearbour is indeed on my list of "still wants the dragon"! And dear god do I know your pain. I currently have one personal project that is going on 15 months now, and both of my previous DWF projects were Coatls that took over 8 months each.
@PlushiePalooza, you are in water flight so could I have you dooooo... Roseannepage's wish? Whew, not many water dragon wishes.
Roseannepage would like a Guardian with the following specs:
dragonpic2.php?body=20&wing=23&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=6&tert=3&elem=4&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
Navy Ripple, Sky Current, Ice Underbelly, male.

@Succubuslust, your efforts are not in vain, catherinearbour is indeed on my list of "still wants the dragon"! And dear god do I know your pain. I currently have one personal project that is going on 15 months now, and both of my previous DWF projects were Coatls that took over 8 months each.
l6nCFA8.png
@ganondorf well that's a good thing to hear, cause I'm getting closer to the goal, and supplementing with nocturns as well. But I need closer colour male coatl to continue and currently the boys are hard to find for breeding.

Oh and I'm also free to be a lightning nester as well if anyone needs one, I normally have a nest free.
@ganondorf well that's a good thing to hear, cause I'm getting closer to the goal, and supplementing with nocturns as well. But I need closer colour male coatl to continue and currently the boys are hard to find for breeding.

Oh and I'm also free to be a lightning nester as well if anyone needs one, I normally have a nest free.
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
@ganondorf

I would take a project, but there usually isn't much call for arcane eyes. Let me know if anything comes up.
@ganondorf

I would take a project, but there usually isn't much call for arcane eyes. Let me know if anything comes up.
2964192.png
120.png

BBCode Resources:
Crowe's Compendium
BBCode Guide
BBCode Fonts
GNU TERRY PRATCHETT
120.png

5893350.png
120.png
@Pendragyn, none that specifically want Arcane eyes, but there are a few that don't care. Could you do CasualTea96's wish? [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=59&wing=64&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=6&tert=44&elem=9&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png[/img] (or) [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=59&wing=64&style=9&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=6&tert=44&elem=9&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png[/img] (Also, to you and to PlushiePalooza, and, well, everyone else in the future, could you give me confirmation that you'll take these wishes on? Just so I know *for sure*. xD)
@Pendragyn, none that specifically want Arcane eyes, but there are a few that don't care. Could you do CasualTea96's wish?
dragonpic2.php?body=59&wing=64&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=6&tert=44&elem=9&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png
(or)
dragonpic2.php?body=59&wing=64&style=9&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=6&tert=44&elem=9&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png

(Also, to you and to PlushiePalooza, and, well, everyone else in the future, could you give me confirmation that you'll take these wishes on? Just so I know *for sure*. xD)
l6nCFA8.png
@Ganondorf
Sure I'll take CasualTea96's wish, but what are the colors I'm trying for? I can't find a link to the wishes to look it up myself, sorry.
@Ganondorf
Sure I'll take CasualTea96's wish, but what are the colors I'm trying for? I can't find a link to the wishes to look it up myself, sorry.
2964192.png
120.png

BBCode Resources:
Crowe's Compendium
BBCode Guide
BBCode Fonts
GNU TERRY PRATCHETT
120.png

5893350.png
120.png
@Pendragyn, Oh, oops. That is Crimson Ripple, Coral Current, Ivory Crackle. And it can be either a Nocturne or a Snapper. Male was specified.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18JME_1HX84d7qbKdIGex182MpUZPaMa8mGEF1A1T-38/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1269639320

That should take you to the main spreadsheet. I have noticed we don't have a link to it on the new thread.
@Pendragyn, Oh, oops. That is Crimson Ripple, Coral Current, Ivory Crackle. And it can be either a Nocturne or a Snapper. Male was specified.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18JME_1HX84d7qbKdIGex182MpUZPaMa8mGEF1A1T-38/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1269639320

That should take you to the main spreadsheet. I have noticed we don't have a link to it on the new thread.
l6nCFA8.png
@Ganondorf I wasn't sure if you meant leave a message here or PM, but I'll try here first!

I'd love to work on a new project so feel free to give me a suitable one if you have any :)
@Ganondorf I wasn't sure if you meant leave a message here or PM, but I'll try here first!

I'd love to work on a new project so feel free to give me a suitable one if you have any :)
Googlysmall_zpsj1nmgjsf.png
@Viatrixa, either works! The very first wish on my list actually happens to be shadow, so could I get you to do BenignReaver's wish? [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=18&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=2&elem=7&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] Seafoam Iri/Royal Shimmer/White Gembond male Shadow Coatl.
@Viatrixa, either works! The very first wish on my list actually happens to be shadow, so could I get you to do BenignReaver's wish?
dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=18&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=2&elem=7&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
Seafoam Iri/Royal Shimmer/White Gembond male Shadow Coatl.
l6nCFA8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15