Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | FRUIT - x3 Fruit Noc Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@citrussiren My prices are really cheap! I usually don't sell dragons for more than 12k, unless they're doubles or triples. I'll add you to their pinglist for fruity babs!
@citrussiren My prices are really cheap! I usually don't sell dragons for more than 12k, unless they're doubles or triples. I'll add you to their pinglist for fruity babs!
Pestilence-Hatchery.jpg
@Lykos I have a soft spot for female nocturnes, please let me know if there are any fruity babes from the second or last pair! Price?
@Lykos I have a soft spot for female nocturnes, please let me know if there are any fruity babes from the second or last pair! Price?
@TheMightyConall thanks so much!!
@TheMightyConall thanks so much!!
@citrussiren

Will do! As for price, I'm kind of waiting to see what the average price for the new colours will be. However, I'd estimate that the general price for mine will be around 30-50k for dergs with new colours depending upon which pair (genes and breed) and whether or not it is part of an XYX combo. The parents are all first generation, so there's also the fact that their babs will all be G2. :3
@citrussiren

Will do! As for price, I'm kind of waiting to see what the average price for the new colours will be. However, I'd estimate that the general price for mine will be around 30-50k for dergs with new colours depending upon which pair (genes and breed) and whether or not it is part of an XYX combo. The parents are all first generation, so there's also the fact that their babs will all be G2. :3
@citrussiren

I am totally late to the party because of dom, but I currently have this pair set up and ready to nest today, and am working on nesting two other pairs: one with a range from Sunshine to Orange (to get Cantaloupe and Peach) and one with a range from Ivory to Lemon to get Grapefruit.

GloamingHotShot_zpsqwdehiby.png
Potential New Fruit Primary: Carrot, Pumpkin
Potential New Fruit Secondary: Peach, Cantaloupe, Carrot, Pumpkin
Potential New Fruit Tertiary: Pumpkin

Let me know if you're interested in this pair or, if I can get the other two off the ground, if you'd be interested in seeing their cards. :)
@citrussiren

I am totally late to the party because of dom, but I currently have this pair set up and ready to nest today, and am working on nesting two other pairs: one with a range from Sunshine to Orange (to get Cantaloupe and Peach) and one with a range from Ivory to Lemon to get Grapefruit.

Potential New Fruit Primary: Carrot, Pumpkin
Potential New Fruit Secondary: Peach, Cantaloupe, Carrot, Pumpkin
Potential New Fruit Tertiary: Pumpkin

Let me know if you're interested in this pair or, if I can get the other two off the ground, if you'd be interested in seeing their cards. :)
qZwEAEI.pngarbalestsmall_zpspn019etd.png
@citrussiren

Okay! I'll add you to lists, then (:
@citrussiren

Okay! I'll add you to lists, then (:
@Lykos okie doke!

@Cosi hey, i recognize that fae <3 thanks for buying him! and I'd love a ping if any pumpkin babs come out. Also I would love a ping for the others too!
@Lykos okie doke!

@Cosi hey, i recognize that fae <3 thanks for buying him! and I'd love a ping if any pumpkin babs come out. Also I would love a ping for the others too!
@citrussiren I didn't realize he was yours! I love the purple-y pink he has in his wings. All my favourite colours. He's definitely a keeper! I'll add you to the pinglist for any and all fruity ones I get off the ground tonight, and share the breeding cards with you when I do so.
@citrussiren I didn't realize he was yours! I love the purple-y pink he has in his wings. All my favourite colours. He's definitely a keeper! I'll add you to the pinglist for any and all fruity ones I get off the ground tonight, and share the breeding cards with you when I do so.
@citrussiren

All of those that I mentioned, the most expensive one is the frozen berries at 100k but the rest are from 30 - 50k
@citrussiren

All of those that I mentioned, the most expensive one is the frozen berries at 100k but the rest are from 30 - 50k
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@citrussiren

Finally got mine all set! Here's the cards for all.

SuncoilSunshine_zpscc5ftor3.png
ZestandSpan_zpsjzifei9a.png
@citrussiren

Finally got mine all set! Here's the cards for all.

SuncoilSunshine_zpscc5ftor3.png
ZestandSpan_zpsjzifei9a.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9