Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@LethatgicWizard Sent some your way.
@LethatgicWizard Sent some your way.
@LethargicWizard I have another two dragons to send you today! ^^ They're both at level 7 and have the Seraph gene, so I think they get an extra gem each? So a CR for each at 17 gems?
@LethargicWizard I have another two dragons to send you today! ^^ They're both at level 7 and have the Seraph gene, so I think they get an extra gem each? So a CR for each at 17 gems?
9bCvwNq.png
@smallswingshoes Yep :3 that would be fine
@smallswingshoes Yep :3 that would be fine
180.pngJe6XRam.png30pKdmi.gif
@LethargicWizard Awesome, sending them now!
@LethargicWizard Awesome, sending them now!
9bCvwNq.png
Thanks for all your support guys! I'm going offline for the night. You can still send to me if nobody else is on, and I will be accepting about 9:00 FRT
Thanks for all your support guys! I'm going offline for the night. You can still send to me if nobody else is on, and I will be accepting about 9:00 FRT
I'm on for a few hours, you can ping or not, I'll be around the computer if not on it, so maybe a little slow till dinners done.
I'm on for a few hours, you can ping or not, I'll be around the computer if not on it, so maybe a little slow till dinners done.
And I'm back on for the day. Man... this gem hoard is prettttty big... if only I had some dragons to buy with it...
And I'm back on for the day. Man... this gem hoard is prettttty big... if only I had some dragons to buy with it...
@LethargicWizard -grabby hands at gems-
@LethargicWizard -grabby hands at gems-
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
@Artnerd *dumps gems in your candy basket* c:
@Artnerd *dumps gems in your candy basket* c:
@LethargicWizard [img]http://www.rachelleleblancquiney.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/puss-in-boots.jpg[/img] Please could I have some more?
@LethargicWizard
puss-in-boots.jpg
Please could I have some more?
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6