Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Lore Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@theflamebreath

Even though I have a lair full of lore dragons, I still need more to continue. Look around my lair to see what you should expect. I might ask for you to change the lore if it's too similar to another dragon... But I'm willing to throw some more money to you if that ever happens.

Also, any unnamed dragons in the back of my lair are available if you ever want to use some. I'm constantly breeding so I guess some colors look nice. Or if you just want one, sometimes really nice colors come out.

Breed specifications: Anything not Ridgeback or Snapper (unless it's really good). Imperial, Guardian and Skydancer females needed the most.
Gender: I don't have a preference, but if you give me a Imperial, Guardian, or a Skydancer, I want it to be female. If it's a Coatl, male please. Everything else is either.
Name: I want to name the dragon .3.
Genes: This is a little tricky. You can look at my lair to see genes that work. Nothing too over the top, triple genes are nice but they can sometimes burn my eyes out.
No CryFace, but Facet alone works, and Crystal only works if the dragon has a dark primary. Irishim welcome (but I have enough dragons with those genes so maybe something else haha) Speckle and Freckle are welcome (not together) no Tiger, but Stripes is welcome. Bar and Daub are iffy at best. Only give me those if they're dark colored. Most terts work, and I would like a Circuit dragon.
Basics are allowed if it has only one basic gene.

(sorry for giving you a whole passage to read whoops)
Colors: Nothing too contrasting, unless it's dark and light. Any colors work besides bland brown dragons (pretty brown dragons are welcome though). Colors that fade well together (like reds and purples, or greens and blues) work. Dark dragons with light terts also really loved.
Lore: I want something that follows the clan theme of 'outcast'. Either the dragon ran away from home, was chased out, exiled, or just exploring and decided to drop by, it works. It can be as happy as you want, or as depressing as you want. (sad dragons welcome, but I need to stop making those.)
Dragons can be something that's not even a dragon if you really want, I don't know.
Preview: Surprise me.

NOT WANTED: Crystal/Facet, Speckle/Freckle, and Bar/Daub dergs. No browns unless it's to dull an eyeburner. Arcane dragons aren't wanted too much, since I'm in Arcane and I want a nice mix of elements. No Fortune Tellers, powerful magicians or alchemists. We have enough.

Other: I'll throw more treasure for you if I really likes. I tend to give pretty big tips. Thanks for reading all this mess.
@theflamebreath

Even though I have a lair full of lore dragons, I still need more to continue. Look around my lair to see what you should expect. I might ask for you to change the lore if it's too similar to another dragon... But I'm willing to throw some more money to you if that ever happens.

Also, any unnamed dragons in the back of my lair are available if you ever want to use some. I'm constantly breeding so I guess some colors look nice. Or if you just want one, sometimes really nice colors come out.

Breed specifications: Anything not Ridgeback or Snapper (unless it's really good). Imperial, Guardian and Skydancer females needed the most.
Gender: I don't have a preference, but if you give me a Imperial, Guardian, or a Skydancer, I want it to be female. If it's a Coatl, male please. Everything else is either.
Name: I want to name the dragon .3.
Genes: This is a little tricky. You can look at my lair to see genes that work. Nothing too over the top, triple genes are nice but they can sometimes burn my eyes out.
No CryFace, but Facet alone works, and Crystal only works if the dragon has a dark primary. Irishim welcome (but I have enough dragons with those genes so maybe something else haha) Speckle and Freckle are welcome (not together) no Tiger, but Stripes is welcome. Bar and Daub are iffy at best. Only give me those if they're dark colored. Most terts work, and I would like a Circuit dragon.
Basics are allowed if it has only one basic gene.

(sorry for giving you a whole passage to read whoops)
Colors: Nothing too contrasting, unless it's dark and light. Any colors work besides bland brown dragons (pretty brown dragons are welcome though). Colors that fade well together (like reds and purples, or greens and blues) work. Dark dragons with light terts also really loved.
Lore: I want something that follows the clan theme of 'outcast'. Either the dragon ran away from home, was chased out, exiled, or just exploring and decided to drop by, it works. It can be as happy as you want, or as depressing as you want. (sad dragons welcome, but I need to stop making those.)
Dragons can be something that's not even a dragon if you really want, I don't know.
Preview: Surprise me.

NOT WANTED: Crystal/Facet, Speckle/Freckle, and Bar/Daub dergs. No browns unless it's to dull an eyeburner. Arcane dragons aren't wanted too much, since I'm in Arcane and I want a nice mix of elements. No Fortune Tellers, powerful magicians or alchemists. We have enough.

Other: I'll throw more treasure for you if I really likes. I tend to give pretty big tips. Thanks for reading all this mess.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@sheeran your order has been completed!

@naiyru @scryzze I'm currently looking for your dragons!
@sheeran your order has been completed!

@naiyru @scryzze I'm currently looking for your dragons!
tumblr_pt1xf3Pjx71ypi5ljo1_500.png

b7fepcb.png uisysIG.pngm33-book.pngB1_R2.png

KQbvJ.gif

hzemmQf.png
prxVp.gif
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
prxVp.gif

sxnWP.gifHvmMb.gif

7zcCDc4.pngk3qbli.jpg 1zoaqgj.png 2gwdfu8.png1MvLq.gif
@theflamebreath

This looks like fun! I could use some pretty new loreish dragons. :D

Breed specifications: Wildclaw, Nocturne, Coatl, Mirror, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer
Gender: Prefer male Wildclaw and female Mirror. Either gender for other breeds.
Name: Doesn't matter to me :3
Genes: Iridescent, shimmer, glimmer, underbelly, piebald, paint, peregrine
Colors: Let's try green-range, I don't have many of those! White-Shadow is also good, and any rich colors (like mulberry or emerald). Maize-Ice bellies are a bonus on rich-colored dragons.
Lore: Just about anything goes! However, my clan already has a hatchery caretaker, gem collector, apothecary (he could use an apprentice, though), and seer.
Preview: surprise me. :D

NOT WANTED: Crystal (facet is okay), crackle, hypnotic, ridgeback, tundra

Other: I could use mates for Barclay and Lush, if you see any eligible ladies, but that's not a priority. :3

I hope that's not too specific... or too unspecific. D:
@theflamebreath

This looks like fun! I could use some pretty new loreish dragons. :D

Breed specifications: Wildclaw, Nocturne, Coatl, Mirror, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer
Gender: Prefer male Wildclaw and female Mirror. Either gender for other breeds.
Name: Doesn't matter to me :3
Genes: Iridescent, shimmer, glimmer, underbelly, piebald, paint, peregrine
Colors: Let's try green-range, I don't have many of those! White-Shadow is also good, and any rich colors (like mulberry or emerald). Maize-Ice bellies are a bonus on rich-colored dragons.
Lore: Just about anything goes! However, my clan already has a hatchery caretaker, gem collector, apothecary (he could use an apprentice, though), and seer.
Preview: surprise me. :D

NOT WANTED: Crystal (facet is okay), crackle, hypnotic, ridgeback, tundra

Other: I could use mates for Barclay and Lush, if you see any eligible ladies, but that's not a priority. :3

I hope that's not too specific... or too unspecific. D:
event-sig-small-4.png
@scryzze your order has been completed! The dragon was already named, so I can purchase you a scroll of renaming if you want :3

Hope you are satisfied!

@magictoaster your dragon has been purchased and is waiting for lore to be written

@nayiru your dragon has been purchased and lore is in process
@scryzze your order has been completed! The dragon was already named, so I can purchase you a scroll of renaming if you want :3

Hope you are satisfied!

@magictoaster your dragon has been purchased and is waiting for lore to be written

@nayiru your dragon has been purchased and lore is in process

KQbvJ.gif

hzemmQf.png
prxVp.gif
prxVp.gif

sxnWP.gifHvmMb.gif

@magictoaster your order has been completed! (I believe she can work as a mate for either of the dragons you mentioned, but I haven't checked in the workshop)
@magictoaster your order has been completed! (I believe she can work as a mate for either of the dragons you mentioned, but I haven't checked in the workshop)

KQbvJ.gif

hzemmQf.png
prxVp.gif
prxVp.gif

sxnWP.gifHvmMb.gif

@theflamebreath

Breed specifications: Any
Name: Pre-named
Genes: Any
Colors: Almost Any (look at not wanted)
Lore: Free reign
Preview: Suprise!

NOT WANTED: Anything that is green.

Other: Sorry I'm so non-specific. ^^;;
@theflamebreath

Breed specifications: Any
Name: Pre-named
Genes: Any
Colors: Almost Any (look at not wanted)
Lore: Free reign
Preview: Suprise!

NOT WANTED: Anything that is green.

Other: Sorry I'm so non-specific. ^^;;
tumblr_inline_ovsz2rAcXA1ulz7of_540.png
56 of ? Loga Collected
@nayiru your order has been completed!

@xemnas I will start looking, but I would like some more specifications, or to know if you could consider what I wrote you in PM, thank you a lot!
@nayiru your order has been completed!

@xemnas I will start looking, but I would like some more specifications, or to know if you could consider what I wrote you in PM, thank you a lot!

KQbvJ.gif

hzemmQf.png
prxVp.gif
prxVp.gif

sxnWP.gifHvmMb.gif

@theflamebreath
Man I loved this thread! Got one of my fave dragons from it, actually (though he's in a different lair now)
Breed specifications: mirrors only
Name: I'd like to name it once I get it if that's okay
Genes: not looking for anything super specific, maybe bar, duab, peregrine, smoke, UB, ripple, current, spines
Colors: reds, browns, oranges or yellows (or a mix :) )
Lore: I'm looking for a pharmacist dragon
Preview: If it's okay can I see it to confirm?

NOT WANTED: no irishim or cryface please :) also I'm trying to stay away from blues and blacks because i have too many

Other: good job for keeping up such a great thread :D
@theflamebreath
Man I loved this thread! Got one of my fave dragons from it, actually (though he's in a different lair now)
Breed specifications: mirrors only
Name: I'd like to name it once I get it if that's okay
Genes: not looking for anything super specific, maybe bar, duab, peregrine, smoke, UB, ripple, current, spines
Colors: reds, browns, oranges or yellows (or a mix :) )
Lore: I'm looking for a pharmacist dragon
Preview: If it's okay can I see it to confirm?

NOT WANTED: no irishim or cryface please :) also I'm trying to stay away from blues and blacks because i have too many

Other: good job for keeping up such a great thread :D
E559-D5-F4-C662-4-D52-8-B3-A-61895-A43-D993.png
@everwinged your order has been queued and will be completed once the other trades are accepted. I will start looking for your dragon meanwhile.

(Thank you! :3)
@everwinged your order has been queued and will be completed once the other trades are accepted. I will start looking for your dragon meanwhile.

(Thank you! :3)

KQbvJ.gif

hzemmQf.png
prxVp.gif
prxVp.gif

sxnWP.gifHvmMb.gif

@everwinged these are the ones i found on my preliminary search :3 See if any of them is of your liking! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17648679] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176487/17648679_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17554468] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175545/17554468_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17640330] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176404/17640330_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17691202] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176913/17691202_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17642221] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176423/17642221_350.png[/img] [/url]
@everwinged these are the ones i found on my preliminary search :3
See if any of them is of your liking!

17648679_350.png

17554468_350.png

17640330_350.png

17691202_350.png

17642221_350.png

KQbvJ.gif

hzemmQf.png
prxVp.gif