Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LIGHT DOM] Hewn City CLOSED
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 109 110
@saqurtuliq
Hi! I'm not taking dragons for the raffle at this time, so if you want to send them in for tickets, you'll have to send to a different attendant. Sorry about that!
@saqurtuliq
Hi! I'm not taking dragons for the raffle at this time, so if you want to send them in for tickets, you'll have to send to a different attendant. Sorry about that!
@OverTheWolf Ok, sorry about that. I'll cancel!
@OverTheWolf Ok, sorry about that. I'll cancel!
tumblr_otxs1sLvNi1ucp51yo3_100.png
@OverTheWolf /kinda newbie/ So you buy fodder from all flights?
@OverTheWolf /kinda newbie/ So you buy fodder from all flights?
CvMCKOn.png
@jinjer91
Yup! Well, except for Light Flight, but we have our own in-house things going on :P
@jinjer91
Yup! Well, except for Light Flight, but we have our own in-house things going on :P
@jinjer91

Indeed we do! Just make sure to add the 1t on the end of dragons you send to the raffle so we know who gets credit. If you're doing fastlane only (i.e. buying thread only) then you use the other price chart.

@ Raffle Thread in General

Online and accepting all dragons.
@jinjer91

Indeed we do! Just make sure to add the 1t on the end of dragons you send to the raffle so we know who gets credit. If you're doing fastlane only (i.e. buying thread only) then you use the other price chart.

@ Raffle Thread in General

Online and accepting all dragons.
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Oriel Aaah, so I could either sell you dragons for full price, or a bit lower and get raffle tickets?
@Oriel Aaah, so I could either sell you dragons for full price, or a bit lower and get raffle tickets?
CvMCKOn.png
@jinjer91

Precisely. Both price charts are available in this spreadsheet so you can compare the rates.

'Fastlane' is buying. 'Raffle' is raffle pricing.

Reminder to thread in general - I am online and accepting.
@jinjer91

Precisely. Both price charts are available in this spreadsheet so you can compare the rates.

'Fastlane' is buying. 'Raffle' is raffle pricing.

Reminder to thread in general - I am online and accepting.
Bump!
Bump!
@jinjer91 - Recorded that hatchling you sent for raffle tickets. If you ever have questions, I believe the ticket sheet is searchable. :) Thank you!
@jinjer91 - Recorded that hatchling you sent for raffle tickets. If you ever have questions, I believe the ticket sheet is searchable. :) Thank you!
@jinjer91

Recorded those most recent two hatchlings, thank you again! I'm switching over to Fastlane Only since I'm going to be on a mobile connection for the next several hours.

To thread at large - Switching over to mobile! Will be Fastlane only. Thank you so much for supporting Light Flight!
@jinjer91

Recorded those most recent two hatchlings, thank you again! I'm switching over to Fastlane Only since I'm going to be on a mobile connection for the next several hours.

To thread at large - Switching over to mobile! Will be Fastlane only. Thank you so much for supporting Light Flight!
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 109 110