Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LIGHT DOM] Hewn City CLOSED
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 109 110
@Steex I hate it. Now send me hatchlings.
@Steex I hate it. Now send me hatchlings.
iK0jgh4.png
@jinian
I want to volunteer to take some fast-lane dragons! Can you add me/give me access to the sheet? I can PM you my email.
@jinian
I want to volunteer to take some fast-lane dragons! Can you add me/give me access to the sheet? I can PM you my email.
Bump!
Bump!
unika___corgi_by_coloradoblues-dcj6rnj.png
FR +9
Wishlist

I keep trying to escape this town,
And I just might, I'll take flight
Maybe tomorrow, not tonight.
@StormEater sent you a dragon for non-raffle prices!
@StormEater sent you a dragon for non-raffle prices!
5cx1lc.jpg 11ttphd.png
The winner of Thursday's special prize for the most dragons sent with bonus was a close race! @Dorugamon barely edged out Stenvela and wins the Round the World prize pack of a skin/accent/chest from every festival in the last year! (Should I put in this dust that the NotN chests turned into? I think that's what this is, but it could be psychoactive pollen...)

Thank you so much for your support of Light Flight! Your prize is on the way.

(Check the front page for the new special!)
The winner of Thursday's special prize for the most dragons sent with bonus was a close race! @Dorugamon barely edged out Stenvela and wins the Round the World prize pack of a skin/accent/chest from every festival in the last year! (Should I put in this dust that the NotN chests turned into? I think that's what this is, but it could be psychoactive pollen...)

Thank you so much for your support of Light Flight! Your prize is on the way.

(Check the front page for the new special!)
@Meese
Sorry for these ones I kind of mistakenly named them... they were supposed to be Acolights but then I copypasta'd your name and I forgot when I was automatically naming fodder and when I realized what I have done... well, now you have hatchlings bearing your legacy.
@Meese
Sorry for these ones I kind of mistakenly named them... they were supposed to be Acolights but then I copypasta'd your name and I forgot when I was automatically naming fodder and when I realized what I have done... well, now you have hatchlings bearing your legacy.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex I love it.
@Steex I love it.
iK0jgh4.png
@cookiecutter Received and sent to help, thank you! And sorry it took so long, my laptop decided to restart itself and I had to use my old computer
@cookiecutter Received and sent to help, thank you! And sorry it took so long, my laptop decided to restart itself and I had to use my old computer
J2EUN3B.png

LqE6M5q.png
@tabbyrose13
@tabbyrose13
tumblr_nt98b7YGRS1uci8uho1_500.png
Hello, friends! I'm buying adults for gems at a rate of 1:750! That's 13g for a level 1 adult - whoo hoo!
Hello, friends! I'm buying adults for gems at a rate of 1:750! That's 13g for a level 1 adult - whoo hoo!
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 109 110