Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LIGHT DOM] Hewn City CLOSED
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 109 110
Keep on sending those dragons! Just over a day and a half left!
Keep on sending those dragons! Just over a day and a half left!
J2EUN3B.png

LqE6M5q.png
@Meese

Done again (for now, leveling level 10s and sniping more hatchies >3>;; )
@Meese

Done again (for now, leveling level 10s and sniping more hatchies >3>;; )
10z7e5w.jpginfiltrator_sm_by_xnedra22-d8kgf10.png2w6MyAl.pngxcn79x.jpg
@AveryLost I have seen all.
@AveryLost I have seen all.
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese

I lied. Wave 3 encomming.
@Meese

I lied. Wave 3 encomming.
@AveryLost Our relationship is one of love and hate. Tears and laughter. Pain and gain. You're my personal disaster.

A haiku. A sucky one. By Meese.
@AveryLost Our relationship is one of love and hate. Tears and laughter. Pain and gain. You're my personal disaster.

A haiku. A sucky one. By Meese.
iK0jgh4.png
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/1f4df5c42aaf4a47538cc7eb5570437c.png[/img] @Meese My friends cry for you Also wave 3 finished lmao
1f4df5c42aaf4a47538cc7eb5570437c.png

@Meese

My friends cry for you

Also wave 3 finished lmao
Hey everyone! The winner of the daily prize for today is @paintminion! Congratulations, and enjoy your Thunder Thursday goodies. Today's daily prize comes out of all this vegetation around the Hewn City. A lot of it is Shade-infested and has got to go, but we rescued some adorable new friends who need homes! We'll throw in a pretty flower for your face too. [quote=Floral Familiar Friday][center][item=Orange Blotch Pansy][item=Harvest Floracat][item=Snowsquall Floracat] [item=Sakura Owl][item=Blushing Pink Rose][/center][/quote] Remember, anyone who sends us a dragon to help with the excavation can win! Yesterday's winner sent exactly one dragon.
Hey everyone! The winner of the daily prize for today is @paintminion! Congratulations, and enjoy your Thunder Thursday goodies.

Today's daily prize comes out of all this vegetation around the Hewn City. A lot of it is Shade-infested and has got to go, but we rescued some adorable new friends who need homes! We'll throw in a pretty flower for your face too.
Floral Familiar Friday wrote:
Orange Blotch Pansy Harvest Floracat Snowsquall Floracat
Sakura Owl Blushing Pink Rose

Remember, anyone who sends us a dragon to help with the excavation can win! Yesterday's winner sent exactly one dragon.
@AveryLost That made me so happy. Thank you random chat people.
@AveryLost That made me so happy. Thank you random chat people.
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese
I am joining my friends in their quest to drown you in hatchlings. I hope you enjoy your job.
@Meese
I am joining my friends in their quest to drown you in hatchlings. I hope you enjoy your job.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@steex

I love you, Sin-husband.
@steex

I love you, Sin-husband.
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 109 110