Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
@Gato No worries. just toss Ravenkara a message to move you off the list?

BTW way she is pretty!! congrats on finding her!
@Gato No worries. just toss Ravenkara a message to move you off the list?

BTW way she is pretty!! congrats on finding her!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@BotanyBlack

thank you! it really was quite an effort to find her, but I'm so glad I did!

@RavenKara

I found the dragon I was looking for, so you can take me off the list!
@BotanyBlack

thank you! it really was quite an effort to find her, but I'm so glad I did!

@RavenKara

I found the dragon I was looking for, so you can take me off the list!
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
98.png image4.png loop.gif
@RavenKara @Bomberbrat I just checked and saw that my wish is still on the spreadsheet. I stumbled across a hatchling who was the right gender and had the exact colors I wanted, and with the help of the profits I made during Battle Royale I was able to gene him up. So you may take me off the list! (Here's the dragon I found, now 'completed', because I love showing him off: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8361640] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83617/8361640_350.png[/img] [/url] )
@RavenKara @Bomberbrat

I just checked and saw that my wish is still on the spreadsheet. I stumbled across a hatchling who was the right gender and had the exact colors I wanted, and with the help of the profits I made during Battle Royale I was able to gene him up. So you may take me off the list!

(Here's the dragon I found, now 'completed', because I love showing him off:

8361640_350.png

)
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
@HereBeDragons i found a female for Saivur's wish and she's on cool down with the owner and after he breeds her she will be mine to breed the wish . She's a coatl so the likelihood of correct baby is high .the range is nice and tight so I hope the user is OK with the wait. I also found a mother for the other wish for Kitsara's and putting them to nest after I put smoke on the mom.
@HereBeDragons i found a female for Saivur's wish and she's on cool down with the owner and after he breeds her she will be mine to breed the wish . She's a coatl so the likelihood of correct baby is high .the range is nice and tight so I hope the user is OK with the wait. I also found a mother for the other wish for Kitsara's and putting them to nest after I put smoke on the mom.
@Wylde13 - Fantastic! Thanks for the update. And if it's not too much trouble, will you please post the BBCode for the dragons involved, so I can add them to the spreadsheet. It makes it much easier to keep track of things later on. :)
@Wylde13 - Fantastic! Thanks for the update. And if it's not too much trouble, will you please post the BBCode for the dragons involved, so I can add them to the spreadsheet. It makes it much easier to keep track of things later on. :)
8d7o509.png
@weyrbound @MimzyWhimzy @PheraRow

Hello! @TyrantLyzrdQueen and I need a Light nest for a wish. Do any of you have space we could borrow?

Thanks!

If not, TyrantLyzrdQueen, maybe we can have our dragons nest in your friend's lair again?
@weyrbound @MimzyWhimzy @PheraRow

Hello! @TyrantLyzrdQueen and I need a Light nest for a wish. Do any of you have space we could borrow?

Thanks!

If not, TyrantLyzrdQueen, maybe we can have our dragons nest in your friend's lair again?
8d7o509.png
@Fr3ak -

Hello! I was just looking at new wishes, and I wanted to verify that you're asking for a Ridgeback with Black Circuit, and the other two colors and genes don't matter? (That's the information I have, and I just wanted to make sure that it's correct). :)
@Fr3ak -

Hello! I was just looking at new wishes, and I wanted to verify that you're asking for a Ridgeback with Black Circuit, and the other two colors and genes don't matter? (That's the information I have, and I just wanted to make sure that it's correct). :)
8d7o509.png
@HerebeDragons sure thing, I'll drop a note later and see if that's alright
@HerebeDragons sure thing, I'll drop a note later and see if that's alright
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@BomberBrat

Hey :)

I just wanna say, in the spreadsheet, there are the dragons for my wish, but breed colours etc. there are still the infos from my old wish

Just wanted to say this, so no confusion will come up :)

Well just redo that post, cause apparently i can't read a spreadsheet correctly xD

What i wanted to say is, under wishes in progress is still my old wishare still the infos of my old wish (maybe i'm just too tired xD), but with the parents for my new wish

So, now it sounds correctly ^^

Have a nice day :D
@BomberBrat

Hey :)

I just wanna say, in the spreadsheet, there are the dragons for my wish, but breed colours etc. there are still the infos from my old wish

Just wanted to say this, so no confusion will come up :)

Well just redo that post, cause apparently i can't read a spreadsheet correctly xD

What i wanted to say is, under wishes in progress is still my old wishare still the infos of my old wish (maybe i'm just too tired xD), but with the parents for my new wish

So, now it sounds correctly ^^

Have a nice day :D
Eisbrecher-Text.png
@LiquidSilver -

What's the correct information for your current wish? I'll make sure it's updated in the spreadsheet for you. :)

(CC @BomberBrat)
@LiquidSilver -

What's the correct information for your current wish? I'll make sure it's updated in the spreadsheet for you. :)

(CC @BomberBrat)
8d7o509.png