Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | When XYZ meets 123 achievement help
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 64 65
@Yidhra
Hi! Could I be put on the waitlist for a pair? Any is fine with me c:
@Yidhra
Hi! Could I be put on the waitlist for a pair? Any is fine with me c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
Could i be added on the pinglist as well? I don't mind the pair <3
Could i be added on the pinglist as well? I don't mind the pair <3
@BlitzedUp @Mirna of course!

My pairs that I could send right away are still going to take a few days until they are rtb again (the shortest about a week), but feel free to ping other people from the list, I think there are some avaiable ones that are off CD!
@BlitzedUp @Mirna of course!

My pairs that I could send right away are still going to take a few days until they are rtb again (the shortest about a week), but feel free to ping other people from the list, I think there are some avaiable ones that are off CD!
MRMeAKr.png
@Triggernometry
Hi! Could I borrow your pair (Infinitesimal & Eureka) if no one else has claimed it yet? c:
@Triggernometry
Hi! Could I borrow your pair (Infinitesimal & Eureka) if no one else has claimed it yet? c:
Hey @Mirna, since the person you pinged hasn't responded until now, do you want to take my Fae pair? they'd be RTB in 3 days
Hey @Mirna, since the person you pinged hasn't responded until now, do you want to take my Fae pair? they'd be RTB in 3 days
MRMeAKr.png
@Yidhra
Yes please!
@Yidhra
Yes please!
@BlitzedUp I have a pair ready for you now, may I shoot you a CR?
@BlitzedUp I have a pair ready for you now, may I shoot you a CR?
MRMeAKr.png
@Yidhra - for the baby I'm not keeping just sell them?

@Dodecahedron - I'm hoping to nest Twilight/Midnight again. crossing my fingers for a female Obelisk this time. I set up a Crossroads in case you'd like them back though.
@Yidhra - for the baby I'm not keeping just sell them?

@Dodecahedron - I'm hoping to nest Twilight/Midnight again. crossing my fingers for a female Obelisk this time. I set up a Crossroads in case you'd like them back though.
shadowkat
@maskeliceblue You can do with the hatchling as you wish, just naming it would be great :)
@maskeliceblue You can do with the hatchling as you wish, just naming it would be great :)
MRMeAKr.png
May I be added to the ping list please? :]
May I be added to the ping list please? :]
xavior-banner-min.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 64 65