Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | When XYZ meets 123 achievement help
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 66
@Yidhra Hello! Could I please borrow a pair? I don't mind waiting if necessary. I'd prefer Callisto and Ceres if possible.
@Yidhra Hello! Could I please borrow a pair? I don't mind waiting if necessary. I'd prefer Callisto and Ceres if possible.
IMZbI9C.png
@PocketD Of course! They're on their way to you.

Please return them to me when they're off their nest, and don't forget to name the babies (preferably something pretty with C to keep the theme name going :p)

Many thanks!
@PocketD Of course! They're on their way to you.

Please return them to me when they're off their nest, and don't forget to name the babies (preferably something pretty with C to keep the theme name going :p)

Many thanks!
MRMeAKr.png
@Yidhra Thank you! Sounds good to me. I'll take good care of them during their stay ^^
@Yidhra Thank you! Sounds good to me. I'll take good care of them during their stay ^^
IMZbI9C.png
@Yidhra Sending Callisto and Ceres back home. Thanks for letting me borrow them.
@Yidhra Sending Callisto and Ceres back home. Thanks for letting me borrow them.
IMZbI9C.png
alright thanks!
alright thanks!
MRMeAKr.png
Greetings, I'm interested in borrowing a pair to get the achievement out the way if any are available!
Greetings, I'm interested in borrowing a pair to get the achievement out the way if any are available!
--- There is but one thing worth hoarding... dice. Embrace thy inner goblin ---
NLdJQtw.png
@SinnSly yes there are, and you can even take your pick between the Imp, Fae and Tundra pair! :D
@SinnSly yes there are, and you can even take your pick between the Imp, Fae and Tundra pair! :D
MRMeAKr.png
[quote name="Yidhra" date="2023-10-17 12:33:13" ] @SinnSly yes there are, and you can even take your pick between the Imp, Fae and Tundra pair! :D [/quote] Oh a nice choice, I'll go with the Imp pairing then!
Yidhra wrote on 2023-10-17 12:33:13:

Oh a nice choice, I'll go with the Imp pairing then!
--- There is but one thing worth hoarding... dice. Embrace thy inner goblin ---
NLdJQtw.png
@mix

is the fae pair still available?
@mix

is the fae pair still available?
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
wishlist ---> here
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
@Delibird - yup, I'll send them in a CR! :)
@Delibird - yup, I'll send them in a CR! :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 66