Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ♣ The Avariels [Lineage]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146
@hawketh
I hope it's ok to post (and ping)! Will delete if not.

Another lineage thread! Glad I found it as I enjoy them a lot and I'm looking for some that might fit the idea and/or color theme of my clan lore (which is still in the making). I like what you created a lot and would love to participate!
Feel free to add me to the pinglist ^.^

I prefer low gen offsprings, as I think it fits my clan lore best (sadly I have not written it down yet).
The challenge of connecting the lineage lore ond my clan's - I enjoy it!
So I'll set my sights on Gen 1 offspring. Is that even possible or are you thinking of keeping those with you or in limited numbers? (I hope I do not come across as rude!)
From what I read the only restrictions are the rune tert and the lineage, no limitations on possible breeds, is that right?

Thank you for reading!
(Feel free to move to PMs if you don't want to clutter the thread)

Come to think of it, I recognize your name. I might have adopted a dragon from you recently!
@hawketh
I hope it's ok to post (and ping)! Will delete if not.

Another lineage thread! Glad I found it as I enjoy them a lot and I'm looking for some that might fit the idea and/or color theme of my clan lore (which is still in the making). I like what you created a lot and would love to participate!
Feel free to add me to the pinglist ^.^

I prefer low gen offsprings, as I think it fits my clan lore best (sadly I have not written it down yet).
The challenge of connecting the lineage lore ond my clan's - I enjoy it!
So I'll set my sights on Gen 1 offspring. Is that even possible or are you thinking of keeping those with you or in limited numbers? (I hope I do not come across as rude!)
From what I read the only restrictions are the rune tert and the lineage, no limitations on possible breeds, is that right?

Thank you for reading!
(Feel free to move to PMs if you don't want to clutter the thread)

Come to think of it, I recognize your name. I might have adopted a dragon from you recently!
@hawketh
Hello there! Please add me to your pinglist. Super interested too see how your project expands.
@hawketh
Hello there! Please add me to your pinglist. Super interested too see how your project expands.
Noctua_Link_Item.png
Clan Directory
Dragons for Fodder
Dream Dragon
@XiangEr @Nozaria
Thank you for your interest! You've been added!! The next expected nesting is on the 12th.

Nozaria - I don't mind speaking here at all!

I'm so sorry but someone purchased the Gen 1 I had for sale hours ago. This early in the project, I'm not planning on breeding more Gen 1s D: Do Gen 2s appeal to you in any way?

You are correct, there are no restrictions with breeds.

"The challenge of connecting the lineage lore ond my clan's - I enjoy it!"
And the way you put this: I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!! It's genuinely so much fun, and there are amazing lore clans out there, and I already have my sights set on a couple that I'd like to partner with!
@XiangEr @Nozaria
Thank you for your interest! You've been added!! The next expected nesting is on the 12th.

Nozaria - I don't mind speaking here at all!

I'm so sorry but someone purchased the Gen 1 I had for sale hours ago. This early in the project, I'm not planning on breeding more Gen 1s D: Do Gen 2s appeal to you in any way?

You are correct, there are no restrictions with breeds.

"The challenge of connecting the lineage lore ond my clan's - I enjoy it!"
And the way you put this: I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!! It's genuinely so much fun, and there are amazing lore clans out there, and I already have my sights set on a couple that I'd like to partner with!
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
@hawketh
Thank you for the reply!
Awh, dang, no luck at all! Gen 2s are also okay, they'll just have to go a different "route" of story if that makes sense.
However, I'm not giving up yet! Would you consider putting me on a waitlist for future Gen 1s?

Looking forward to the nest next week! And hopefully I will have written down some more clan lore until then.
I agree, there is absolutely amazing stuff out there and I can't wait to discover more and where you're going to take this all!
@hawketh
Thank you for the reply!
Awh, dang, no luck at all! Gen 2s are also okay, they'll just have to go a different "route" of story if that makes sense.
However, I'm not giving up yet! Would you consider putting me on a waitlist for future Gen 1s?

Looking forward to the nest next week! And hopefully I will have written down some more clan lore until then.
I agree, there is absolutely amazing stuff out there and I can't wait to discover more and where you're going to take this all!
@Nozaria That absolutely makes sense, and you'll get first dibs on any Gen 1s! I'm trying to decide between mates at the moment. Would you be interested in hatchlings that are pure avarial gen 2, or those that are avarial gen 2 and Witch's Heart gen 3 - if it matters at all. And I just wanted to thank you for your support, so early in the project it's just a massive help [emoji=skydancer love size=1]
@Nozaria That absolutely makes sense, and you'll get first dibs on any Gen 1s!

I'm trying to decide between mates at the moment. Would you be interested in hatchlings that are pure avarial gen 2, or those that are avarial gen 2 and Witch's Heart gen 3 - if it matters at all.

And I just wanted to thank you for your support, so early in the project it's just a massive help
@hawketh Thank you so much!! I can give you my opinion and reasoning, no problem! I think I would be more interested in pure avarial gen 2, as it makes it easier to write and focus on the one lineage lore connecting it to my clan's instead of having to incorporate two lineage lores. But the final decision is yours after all! You are most welcome! I know it helps when others show interest in a creation or idea so I'm glad I can offer you some support! [emoji=imperial love size=1]
@hawketh
Thank you so much!!

I can give you my opinion and reasoning, no problem!
I think I would be more interested in pure avarial gen 2, as it makes it easier to write and focus on the one lineage lore connecting it to my clan's instead of having to incorporate two lineage lores.
But the final decision is yours after all!

You are most welcome! I know it helps when others show interest in a creation or idea so I'm glad I can offer you some support!
That's a very good point! And thank you so much :D
That's a very good point! And thank you so much :D
I'd love to be put on your pinglist, your lore is really well put together and I'm quite interested to see where this project goes :D
I'd love to be put on your pinglist, your lore is really well put together and I'm quite interested to see where this project goes :D
BVCmGQj.png
@kwozmotis Thank you very much ;-; I don't think I can make a proper subspecies for Mell, but I love the idea of the remnants of her struggling hive finding a home in Waterdeep
@kwozmotis Thank you very much ;-; I don't think I can make a proper subspecies for Mell, but I love the idea of the remnants of her struggling hive finding a home in Waterdeep
@hawketh

May I also please be added to the pinglist? This project looks like a lot of fun :)
@hawketh

May I also please be added to the pinglist? This project looks like a lot of fun :)
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146