Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | <Redacted> Lineage
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kreideprintz @Fantivity @GrinningWolf24

You all asked for a ping when I made the thread

I still need to make a few buttons/bio sized graphics (and the main one will be edited once the female has her final colors) but other than that the thread is open!

For anyone interested in a gen 1, I've copied/pasted what I put in the Available hatchlings section below:

Currently, All available Gen 1s are located HERE

-They are 12-15kt/g each
-They are labelled with what my plans are for them: Sell, sell or keep, sell or exalt, exalt, etc.
-All have scries in their bios

If anyone is interested in the scatter part of the project, that thread is linked in the Requirements section!
@Kreideprintz @Fantivity @GrinningWolf24

You all asked for a ping when I made the thread

I still need to make a few buttons/bio sized graphics (and the main one will be edited once the female has her final colors) but other than that the thread is open!

For anyone interested in a gen 1, I've copied/pasted what I put in the Available hatchlings section below:

Currently, All available Gen 1s are located HERE

-They are 12-15kt/g each
-They are labelled with what my plans are for them: Sell, sell or keep, sell or exalt, exalt, etc.
-All have scries in their bios

If anyone is interested in the scatter part of the project, that thread is linked in the Requirements section!
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
:D can I grab the two I wanted? I'll pay 30g for both
:D can I grab the two I wanted? I'll pay 30g for both
N5bWDYz.gif
@DeathSpecter If he isn't already spoken for, I absolutely love this good boy: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71102679][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/711027/71102679_350.png[/img][/url] Admittedly, I have a different gene plan in mind for him- he has great colors to work with! Whatever price you want for him is fine with me; feel free to toss him in a PA if I am able to take him!
@DeathSpecter
If he isn't already spoken for, I absolutely love this good boy:
71102679_350.png
Admittedly, I have a different gene plan in mind for him- he has great colors to work with! Whatever price you want for him is fine with me; feel free to toss him in a PA if I am able to take him!
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@Kreideprintz

Sorry had to step offline for a bit, sending them over!

@GrinningWolf24

He's still available, I'll send him right over. Can't wait to see what you've got in mind for him :)

Edit: send Loki in a PA for gems, please let me know if you'd like to do treasure instead!
@Kreideprintz

Sorry had to step offline for a bit, sending them over!

@GrinningWolf24

He's still available, I'll send him right over. Can't wait to see what you've got in mind for him :)

Edit: send Loki in a PA for gems, please let me know if you'd like to do treasure instead!
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
@RedheadRecon @Vivarium

Sorry for any unwanted pings but you two previously bought some hatchlings from the Unus Annus scatter project pair (Lunar and Sol).

I decided to make it a lineage as well so I just wanted to give you two a heads up in case either of you wanted to participate/get them registered if/when they hit the requirements!
@RedheadRecon @Vivarium

Sorry for any unwanted pings but you two previously bought some hatchlings from the Unus Annus scatter project pair (Lunar and Sol).

I decided to make it a lineage as well so I just wanted to give you two a heads up in case either of you wanted to participate/get them registered if/when they hit the requirements!
Thank you for the ping! I'd love to participate! Unfortunately, it might take a while though, I'll try my best to register him as fast as I can. ^^
Thank you for the ping! I'd love to participate! Unfortunately, it might take a while though, I'll try my best to register him as fast as I can. ^^
QOa8y4D.png V I V A R I U M | They/It
"Venator dolu, vi sentire mal, sento doles."
- FAQ & Wishlist
- [S] Lair Purge (NEW!)
- [S] UMAs
Huh, neat concept. Should be easy enough to drum something together eventually.

I'll see about it, then. Might not be for a bit. Thanks!
Huh, neat concept. Should be easy enough to drum something together eventually.

I'll see about it, then. Might not be for a bit. Thanks!
@DeathSpecter
I’ll go ahead and buy the boy for treasure
@DeathSpecter
I’ll go ahead and buy the boy for treasure
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
@Fantivity Sending!
@Fantivity Sending!
@DeathSpecter Ohhhh None of the babes right now poke my interest but I'd love to be added to the general pinglist please!
@DeathSpecter Ohhhh None of the babes right now poke my interest but I'd love to be added to the general pinglist please!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10