Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [s/t] lovely g1s - updated 5/2
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31
@DemonCore hello! you have some cute g1s but nothing is really catching my eye unfortunately :( and the mentioned halos add up to about 800g only, so not quite enough for me to want to part with her :(
@DemonCore hello! you have some cute g1s but nothing is really catching my eye unfortunately :( and the mentioned halos add up to about 800g only, so not quite enough for me to want to part with her :(
Playlist Curation Service
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@gyroid
ah alright. i blew a bunch of money on projects a while back so theyre deffinitely out of my price range, unless you for whatever reason would want to swap your gened xxy for one of my very very very very few g1s for trade/sale lol
that being said, my friend might still be interested in them :) they have a bunch of g1s so maybe theyd have some to swap idk

thank you anyways!!
@gyroid
ah alright. i blew a bunch of money on projects a while back so theyre deffinitely out of my price range, unless you for whatever reason would want to swap your gened xxy for one of my very very very very few g1s for trade/sale lol
that being said, my friend might still be interested in them :) they have a bunch of g1s so maybe theyd have some to swap idk

thank you anyways!!
Sc5ByAe.gif
hello!
my art shop is closed ill update this later!
make sure to ping sunnny and not sunny!
@Sunnny totally understand! im always open to offers so maybe if your friend is interested we can work something out! :) i hope you have a wonderful day!
@Sunnny totally understand! im always open to offers so maybe if your friend is interested we can work something out! :) i hope you have a wonderful day!
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
I forget if I've posted before but if anyone in my sales tab catches your eye I'm interested in the Honeydew coatl!
I forget if I've posted before but if anyone in my sales tab catches your eye I'm interested in the Honeydew coatl!
MiYFQWd.gif
@Gyroid

How much for Kokytos? I have eggs I can trade for em.

I also can trade for any of my g1s. Here is my sales thread here and my gened thread here
@Gyroid

How much for Kokytos? I have eggs I can trade for em.

I also can trade for any of my g1s. Here is my sales thread here and my gened thread here
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
hello there! would you happen to have prices in mind for these two dragons?
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84436406
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74830925

i also have dragons for sale/trade here and here if any might catch your eye! if not, i could possibly offer gems or eggs :,)
in any case, thank you for your consideration!
hello there! would you happen to have prices in mind for these two dragons?
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84436406
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74830925

i also have dragons for sale/trade here and here if any might catch your eye! if not, i could possibly offer gems or eggs :,)
in any case, thank you for your consideration!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Delibird hi! not very sure on a price, maybe something like 2.5kg? can totally discuss tho! :) unfortunately, none of the g1s really caught my eye tho!
th
@Hocotate hello! i really love this cutie of yours, and id be happy to trade for Krakatoa if that would work for you? :)
As for Thallo, not 100% sure on a price, prolly somewhere around the 5kg range? negotiable of course :)
@Delibird hi! not very sure on a price, maybe something like 2.5kg? can totally discuss tho! :) unfortunately, none of the g1s really caught my eye tho!
th
@Hocotate hello! i really love this cutie of yours, and id be happy to trade for Krakatoa if that would work for you? :)
As for Thallo, not 100% sure on a price, prolly somewhere around the 5kg range? negotiable of course :)
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
What is you’re ideal price range for antheia?
What is you’re ideal price range for antheia?
@Stones hi! not 100% sure, had her listed for 8kg so maybe something around there? :)
@Stones hi! not 100% sure, had her listed for 8kg so maybe something around there? :)
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Gyroid

I sent you a pm - good luck selling lovely. ^^
@Gyroid

I sent you a pm - good luck selling lovely. ^^
tumblr_inline_nswmx12klI1qiwi8o_500.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31