Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Lineage] The Archangels
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
@chorderaos

i got you down :)
@chorderaos

i got you down :)
Lichtdrache.gif
@Phoenyxx Would Zuriel be considered dragonized given the green tone of Eldritch or is that rule more for genes like Trail and Poison that actually give accent colors?
@Phoenyxx Would Zuriel be considered dragonized given the green tone of Eldritch or is that rule more for genes like Trail and Poison that actually give accent colors?
@chorderaos

That rule is for genes like those that give actual accent colours, a slight hue is okay (like Zuriel), but nothing bright or not in White/Grey/Black range
@chorderaos

That rule is for genes like those that give actual accent colours, a slight hue is okay (like Zuriel), but nothing bright or not in White/Grey/Black range
Lichtdrache.gif
@Phoenyxx All right, cool. I'll keep an eye on her while I think on potential lore. :o
@Phoenyxx All right, cool. I'll keep an eye on her while I think on potential lore. :o
@chorderaos

Sounds great!
@chorderaos

Sounds great!
Lichtdrache.gif
@Phoenyxx

Ah ok! I think I could include that in her lore later on how she takes after her mother and all that. Im messing around with her bio template right now and didn’t know if I was aloud to change them up a bit. It’s a mess right now I think I’m just going to keep it as it was before lol.
@Phoenyxx

Ah ok! I think I could include that in her lore later on how she takes after her mother and all that. Im messing around with her bio template right now and didn’t know if I was aloud to change them up a bit. It’s a mess right now I think I’m just going to keep it as it was before lol.
Just a reminder to take care of your self!
Wishlist
shadow.gif
Could I be added to your pinglist?
I would like to become a partner with you in breeding the angels, fittingly enough my hatchery is named: Garden of Eden.
Could I be added to your pinglist?
I would like to become a partner with you in breeding the angels, fittingly enough my hatchery is named: Garden of Eden.
B62353-DE-4-FEC-49-E0-B135-D850-D3-B597-EC.pngqoKyDAx.png
@Archiy

Yup, your good to change up the bio template. And yea that's what i was going to suggest that they could take after their mother/father depending on wings in the bio :)
@Archiy

Yup, your good to change up the bio template. And yea that's what i was going to suggest that they could take after their mother/father depending on wings in the bio :)
Lichtdrache.gif
@Phoenyxx

Awesome, thank you!
@Phoenyxx

Awesome, thank you!
Just a reminder to take care of your self!
Wishlist
shadow.gif
@GetJazzyOnIt

Yup, ill add you.

That is very neat! You can become a breeding partner but would need a dragon from original pair first and then a mate for them and then i could register you as a breeder of Gen 1s :)
@GetJazzyOnIt

Yup, ill add you.

That is very neat! You can become a breeding partner but would need a dragon from original pair first and then a mate for them and then i could register you as a breeder of Gen 1s :)
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70