Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
Good afternoon! ^^ I'm looking to reserve some nests for a holiday hatch! They have to be nested on [b]June 15th[/b] and hatched on [b][color=#ff5000]S[/color][color=#fe5604]u[/color][color=#fc5b08]m[/color][color=#fb610c]m[/color][color=#fa6710]e[/color][color=#f86c14]r[/color] [color=#f5771d]S[/color][color=#f47d21]o[/color][color=#f38325]l[/color][color=#f18829]s[/color][color=#f08e2d]t[/color][color=#f0942a]i[/color][color=#ef9a28]c[/color][color=#efa025]e[/color] [color=#dccb17]([/color][color=#cdcc1b]J[/color][color=#bdce1f]u[/color][color=#add023]n[/color][color=#9ed127]e[/color] [color=#7fd430]2[/color][color=#6fd634]0[/color][color=#5fd838]s[/color][color=#50d93c]t[/color][color=#40db40])[/color][/b]. Let me know if you prefer to have the pair sent the day before or on the 15th. [b]*ALL FOUND, thank you to everyone! ^^*[/b] [LIST] [*][s]2 Light[/s] [emoji=light rune size=1] [size=1]Pink Mimosa, Halcyons | Hosted by Fane, send 15th -> SENT[/size] [*][s]3 Fire[/s] [emoji=fire rune size=1] [size=1][s]Mutagen, White Peach & Hibiscus, Lush Grapefruits,[/s] ?? | 3 Hosted by Tribal, send 14th -> SENT[/size] [*][s]3 Water[/s] [emoji=water rune size=1] [size=1]Vitamin Sea, Aguamenti, Healing Rain | Hosted by Ajgreelyfan3, send 15th -> SENT[/size] [*][s]4 Arcane[/s] [emoji=arcane rune size=1] [size=1]Endless Spring, Floromancy, Caladiums, Tropical Seltzer | Hosted by KairiDragoness, reconfirm 14th for 15th -> SENT[/size] [*][s]1 Wind [/s][emoji=wind rune size=1] [size=1]Bamboo Forest[/size] [*][s]1 Lightning[/s] [emoji=lightning rune size=1] [size=1]Sandy Beaches | Hosted by StarDay, send 15th -> SENT[/size] [/LIST] [size=2]Please only host if you are able to incubate daily, thank you![/size] [size=0] Light Rune @ASleepyBoi - 5KT/g Light Rune @Hydraheads - 3KT Light Rune @Wth - 3KT Light Rune @Fane - 30Pts Food or 5KT Light Rune @Naleli - 4KT/g Fire Rune @HalfStep - 3KT Fire Rune @Tribal - Free Fire Rune @clockworkMoose - 30Pts Food (Meat/Fish Preferred) Fire Rune @LucisAbsentia - Free Fire Rune @Lewa - 4KT Fire Rune @IndigoRavenIR - 1KT Water Rune @Ladymoon2886 - Free Water Rune @tkrb - 5KT Water Rune @Ajgreelyfan3 - 3kt or 30Pts Insects Water Rune @Illuna - 5KT Water Rune @Yidhra - 3KT Arcane Rune @BeatsByCendre Free Arcane Rune @Elestrial - AnyPts Food Arcane Rune @Praij - 4KT Arcane Rune @Raetham - 1KT/g Arcane Rune @KairiDragoness - 5KT/g Arcane Rune @Bexster94 - 3KT/g Arcane Rune @UnknownPhoen1x - Free Wind Rune @dancingcrane - 5KT & 40Pts Food Wind Rune @Firefoot - 3KT Wind Rune @Caelight - Free Wind Rune @soranui - 3KT or 30Pts Food Wind Rune @DragonSister - 3KT Lightning Rune @MajorArmstrong - 3KT Lightning Rune @StarDay - 5KT *Hiatus on prodart weeks Lightning Rune @Cynefin - Free[/size]
Good afternoon! ^^

I'm looking to reserve some nests for a holiday hatch!
They have to be nested on June 15th and hatched on Summer Solstice (June 20st).
Let me know if you prefer to have the pair sent the day before or on the 15th.

*ALL FOUND, thank you to everyone! ^^*
  • 2 Light
    Pink Mimosa, Halcyons | Hosted by Fane, send 15th -> SENT
  • 3 Fire
    Mutagen, White Peach & Hibiscus, Lush Grapefruits, ?? | 3 Hosted by Tribal, send 14th -> SENT
  • 3 Water
    Vitamin Sea, Aguamenti, Healing Rain | Hosted by Ajgreelyfan3, send 15th -> SENT
  • 4 Arcane
    Endless Spring, Floromancy, Caladiums, Tropical Seltzer | Hosted by KairiDragoness, reconfirm 14th for 15th -> SENT
  • 1 Wind
    Bamboo Forest
  • 1 Lightning
    Sandy Beaches | Hosted by StarDay, send 15th -> SENT

Please only host if you are able to incubate daily, thank you!

Light Rune @ASleepyBoi - 5KT/g
Light Rune @Hydraheads - 3KT
Light Rune @Wth - 3KT
Light Rune @Fane - 30Pts Food or 5KT
Light Rune @Naleli - 4KT/g
Fire Rune @HalfStep - 3KT
Fire Rune @Tribal - Free
Fire Rune @clockworkMoose - 30Pts Food (Meat/Fish Preferred)
Fire Rune @LucisAbsentia - Free
Fire Rune @Lewa - 4KT
Fire Rune @IndigoRavenIR - 1KT
Water Rune @Ladymoon2886 - Free
Water Rune @tkrb - 5KT
Water Rune @Ajgreelyfan3 - 3kt or 30Pts Insects
Water Rune @Illuna - 5KT
Water Rune @Yidhra - 3KT
Arcane Rune @BeatsByCendre Free
Arcane Rune @Elestrial - AnyPts Food
Arcane Rune @Praij - 4KT
Arcane Rune @Raetham - 1KT/g
Arcane Rune @KairiDragoness - 5KT/g
Arcane Rune @Bexster94 - 3KT/g
Arcane Rune @UnknownPhoen1x - Free
Wind Rune @dancingcrane - 5KT & 40Pts Food
Wind Rune @Firefoot - 3KT
Wind Rune @Caelight - Free
Wind Rune @soranui - 3KT or 30Pts Food
Wind Rune @DragonSister - 3KT
Lightning Rune @MajorArmstrong - 3KT
Lightning Rune @StarDay - 5KT *Hiatus on prodart weeks
Lightning Rune @Cynefin - Free
YaLh2Os.png
@The8thHorcrux
I have one nest available now, but if I did my math correctly, I should have four available by the 15th! I would prefer that you wait until AT LEAST the day before before sending. I am dealing with potential health issues at the moment.
@The8thHorcrux
I have one nest available now, but if I did my math correctly, I should have four available by the 15th! I would prefer that you wait until AT LEAST the day before before sending. I am dealing with potential health issues at the moment.
@KairiDragoness
All my nests are for the 15th (none today) ~ if you wish, I can reconfirm with you the day before and if you're feeling ok, I'll send them up :)
@KairiDragoness
All my nests are for the 15th (none today) ~ if you wish, I can reconfirm with you the day before and if you're feeling ok, I'll send them up :)
YaLh2Os.png
@The8thHorcrux
Provided my doctor and the pharmacy both do their jobs quickly, I should be out of the woods by then. Believe me, the 15th is my birthday and I would HATE to be out for the count then, lol.
@The8thHorcrux
Provided my doctor and the pharmacy both do their jobs quickly, I should be out of the woods by then. Believe me, the 15th is my birthday and I would HATE to be out for the count then, lol.
@KairiDragoness

Yeah that would be... a pretty crappy birthday! Fingers crossed you feel better soon, and I'll pm you on the 14th ^^
@KairiDragoness

Yeah that would be... a pretty crappy birthday! Fingers crossed you feel better soon, and I'll pm you on the 14th ^^
YaLh2Os.png
@Fane @Naleli
Hello! I would like to rent one light nest please
@Fane @Naleli
Hello! I would like to rent one light nest please
nMFIkFl.jpeg
@clockworkMoose thank you!! sending
@clockworkMoose thank you!! sending
{He/Him}
~ FAQ ~ Dragon Sales ~ Lore ~
~ Wishlist ~ ChickenSmoothie ~
@The8thHorcrux

I'd prefer the pair to get sent on the 15th, but I can host for ya. ^^
@The8thHorcrux

I'd prefer the pair to get sent on the 15th, but I can host for ya. ^^
x72ysXo.png
@Orochimaru I can take your light pair!
@Orochimaru I can take your light pair!
tumblr_inline_n2p6rtN9Me1rbkiuh.gif
@The8thHorcrux I can take both light! Would prefer you send them day of if that's ok with you.
@The8thHorcrux I can take both light! Would prefer you send them day of if that's ok with you.
tumblr_inline_n2p6rtN9Me1rbkiuh.gif