Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 4358 4359 4360 4361 4362 ... 5233 5234
@SaturnsSenshi

Thank you! I'll send them over!
@SaturnsSenshi

Thank you! I'll send them over!
@HalfStep
@DrowsyPanda
@WasabiWave
@clockworkMoose
@LucisAbsentia

Finally remembered that I have a breeding project still lmao, anyone free for a fire nest?
@HalfStep
@DrowsyPanda
@WasabiWave
@clockworkMoose
@LucisAbsentia

Finally remembered that I have a breeding project still lmao, anyone free for a fire nest?
@/Praij @/Elestrial @/UnknownPhoen1x @/apatheticMonarch @/KairiDragoness
Looking for one arcane nest, thank you!! :D

Found!!! :D
@/Praij @/Elestrial @/UnknownPhoen1x @/apatheticMonarch @/KairiDragoness
Looking for one arcane nest, thank you!! :D

Found!!! :D
kj2Qtjf.pngWkSApm9.pngO8SN3Pl.pngDevour-1.png-1.png.png
@skarpetky yes please, I still need a lightning nest! I will send you a CR here now. Thank you!
@skarpetky yes please, I still need a lightning nest! I will send you a CR here now. Thank you!
I’ve got a nest now! Thank you all!

Hey! I need one lightning nest for rent ASAP. I’m so thankful for this service.

@CrimsonCatalyst @skarpetky
@LittleKitten @TacoTequila

I’ve got a nest now! Thank you all!

Hey! I need one lightning nest for rent ASAP. I’m so thankful for this service.

@CrimsonCatalyst @skarpetky
@LittleKitten @TacoTequila

acecatcher.png ninbinarycatcher.png foostive_sea_slug.png
@PricklySnoots

I can host one of your earth nests today and the other two on the 3rd if no one is able to grab them before then :)
@PricklySnoots

I can host one of your earth nests today and the other two on the 3rd if no one is able to grab them before then :)
E7jyQJM.png
@Ganondorf

Hello! I'm gonna put you on my waitlist for the 3rd Nov. Just in case no one is able to grab your earth nest before then :)

I'll ping you the day before!
@Ganondorf

Hello! I'm gonna put you on my waitlist for the 3rd Nov. Just in case no one is able to grab your earth nest before then :)

I'll ping you the day before!
E7jyQJM.png
@ute Hey Ute, update; I am unable to take your nest, but I've tagged the other Light nesters to inform them as such! Sorry about that!

@Vivichi, @wnd, @Fane, @Zelai if any of you are able to take @ute's dergs for nesting, please let them know of your status ^^ thanks!
@ute Hey Ute, update; I am unable to take your nest, but I've tagged the other Light nesters to inform them as such! Sorry about that!

@Vivichi, @wnd, @Fane, @Zelai if any of you are able to take @ute's dergs for nesting, please let them know of your status ^^ thanks!
ca4nyRv.png1YB0OjO.pngeIK5iG7.pngtqGkHih.pnghelluva_boss.pngshe_ra.pngrnKnsgE.pngoaolHwW.pngll0CfnD.png11efmKl.pngMesq6uj.pngYMPbu9R.png
@Cavelioness @calogramy

Hello, I can host a nature nest for you both :)
@Cavelioness @calogramy

Hello, I can host a nature nest for you both :)
Yp8WI8a.pngAISqElC.png
@ShadowSnatcher, thank you! I did manage to find a nest elsewhere, though, so I won't need it.
@ShadowSnatcher, thank you! I did manage to find a nest elsewhere, though, so I won't need it.
1 2 ... 4358 4359 4360 4361 4362 ... 5233 5234