Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 4173 4174 4175 4176 4177 ... 5402 5403
Also just a general note for anyone: Please send communications about nest rental hosting changes, questions etc. by PM since it's easy for things to get lost in my ping notifications here, thanks!!
Also just a general note for anyone: Please send communications about nest rental hosting changes, questions etc. by PM since it's easy for things to get lost in my ping notifications here, thanks!!

bannerart_2021.png
@Paks If you still need one I’ve got open nests!
@Paks If you still need one I’ve got open nests!
……..…. rBM002b.gif ……..…. I accept random friend requests!
sx.png
My Art | About
Wishlist/Trades! | Skin shop
wTFvIzl.gif
@Rhavain wonderful, thank you.
@Rhavain wonderful, thank you.
@CatgirlWerewolf I can host your plague nest! Also, great username. LOL
@CatgirlWerewolf I can host your plague nest! Also, great username. LOL
V5sREcQ.jpg he/him | FR time +9 | ART SHOP OPENUED5UOD.jpg
@Get1more2bald Sending a CR :3 and the same goes for you!
@Get1more2bald Sending a CR :3 and the same goes for you!
A pixel art badge of a snowy owlynx; a blueish gray cat familiar with darker spots and wings.
Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (Winona) with light eyes, a grayish blue body, and red wings and circuit patterns. She's facing left.A light pink pixel diamond.Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (WX) with fire eyes, a golden body, bronze mane and wings, and black circuit patterns. They're facing right.
Pings ok.
Badges.
Wishlist.
FR server time + 8 hours.
@Willowfrost - 4KT/g or 40 Pts Food
@Tay - Free
@italicised - 5KT/g

@Lemonsins - 5KT/g and AnyPts Food is gonna take them <3

I have an odd request and I'm not sure how to phrase this. I have a pair I want to hatch on September 30th in memory of a friend's birthday who passed. I want to make sure it does hatch that day so I am willing to send early if someone can hold the nest a few days or I can send in a few days but I wanna make sure the person hosting would hatch on that day. I can pay extra... I just really wanna make sure it hatches on that day and I don't wanna wait until the day of in case the person misses a day because real life happens ;; Would any of you be willing to do this nest? I'd appreciate it!
@Willowfrost - 4KT/g or 40 Pts Food
@Tay - Free
@italicised - 5KT/g

@Lemonsins - 5KT/g and AnyPts Food is gonna take them <3

I have an odd request and I'm not sure how to phrase this. I have a pair I want to hatch on September 30th in memory of a friend's birthday who passed. I want to make sure it does hatch that day so I am willing to send early if someone can hold the nest a few days or I can send in a few days but I wanna make sure the person hosting would hatch on that day. I can pay extra... I just really wanna make sure it hatches on that day and I don't wanna wait until the day of in case the person misses a day because real life happens ;; Would any of you be willing to do this nest? I'd appreciate it!
92513910.pngWelcome to the Malfoy Clan. Here, dragons are our familyrainydaybutton.png
@ZodiacKind I only need the one nest now, but thank you so much! Sending them over
@ZodiacKind I only need the one nest now, but thank you so much! Sending them over
70672630_EuJEbeIRUr0o10s.png
@Vivichi
@Map1e
@wnd
@Fane
@Zelai
Hi! I’m looking to rent a nest, could you let me know if any of you have an opening soon?
@Vivichi
@Map1e
@wnd
@Fane
@Zelai
Hi! I’m looking to rent a nest, could you let me know if any of you have an opening soon?
@CrimsonCatalyst - 3KT/g
@skarpetky - 5KT
@StarDay - 5KT and AnyPts Seafood *Hiatus on prodart weeks
@LittleKitten - 3KT or 30Pts Food
@TacoTequila - Free

hello again, my quest continues - just looking for 1 Lightning nest this time! found, ty!
@CrimsonCatalyst - 3KT/g
@skarpetky - 5KT
@StarDay - 5KT and AnyPts Seafood *Hiatus on prodart weeks
@LittleKitten - 3KT or 30Pts Food
@TacoTequila - Free

hello again, my quest continues - just looking for 1 Lightning nest this time! found, ty!
xmlgN0y.pngEjiA3Qx.pngJd11RO1.png EmmCMoX.pngBAB6nL2.png3vULgKZ.pngHqpNOk1.png
@/Willowfrost - 4KT/g or 40 Pts Food
@/italicised - 5KT/g
@/Lemonsins - 5KT/g and AnyPts Food

Could I get an Ice nest from any of you, please? :>

Found uvu
@/Willowfrost - 4KT/g or 40 Pts Food
@/italicised - 5KT/g
@/Lemonsins - 5KT/g and AnyPts Food

Could I get an Ice nest from any of you, please? :>

Found uvu
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
FR time +1
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

A link to my skin shop.
A link to my wishlist.
A link to my Tumblr.
A link to my Instagram.
PX2gJ9f.png
1 2 ... 4173 4174 4175 4176 4177 ... 5402 5403