Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 3443 3444 3445 3446 3447 ... 5267 5268
@lalafell @snackeater You can each toss me a CR.
@lalafell @snackeater You can each toss me a CR.
jYHfyJk.gifCVzOFR1.pngybAHpix.pngiwOM9O6.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngYBX9Aet_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngk2VzuFv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png7elPyMO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png4qRIVLU.pngK3S42IV.pngqbj5aU6_1.gif
lG9UFR1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
it is time.... to reorganize
it is time.... to reorganize

bannerart_2021.png
@DrowsyPanda @LucisAbsentia @HalfStep

Hey all! Looking to hire a fire nest for one of my hatchery pairs (These two! Edval and Dapple)

Thank you! Found a nest!
@DrowsyPanda @LucisAbsentia @HalfStep

Hey all! Looking to hire a fire nest for one of my hatchery pairs (These two! Edval and Dapple)

Thank you! Found a nest!
qTjsAew.png
My Wishlist!
~ the name of the picture is the name of the item/apparel/familiar~
=
He/She/They/It
FR+17
Forum Sig. and Thread Art done by Hikumi

@karazi

still need the nest?
@karazi

still need the nest?
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
@ChrispBreadfield ty, will send a cr soon!
@ChrispBreadfield ty, will send a cr soon!
@AltMixie

Yes please!!
@AltMixie

Yes please!!
Hello! If you're receiving this ping it means you passed the activity check. Thanks everyone for your kind words! I really appreciate it and I'm glad that you guys are continuing to do good work on the service :) On another note, please let me know if I made any mistakes with the reorganization of nesters, I made sure to take everyone's requests into account but I might have missed something. I'm also going to ping the flight availability pinglist soon so hopefully we can have more nest hosts in the flights that have few nesters.

Have a great day yall!!

-pings snipped-

Edit: another note, if/when I get the time I might change the images with the nest host code of conduct and the other one to text, because I'm pretty sure people with screen readers can't read the PNG. Also, I think that the font is a little bit small and hard to read anyways, so it will be an improvement.
Hello! If you're receiving this ping it means you passed the activity check. Thanks everyone for your kind words! I really appreciate it and I'm glad that you guys are continuing to do good work on the service :) On another note, please let me know if I made any mistakes with the reorganization of nesters, I made sure to take everyone's requests into account but I might have missed something. I'm also going to ping the flight availability pinglist soon so hopefully we can have more nest hosts in the flights that have few nesters.

Have a great day yall!!

-pings snipped-

Edit: another note, if/when I get the time I might change the images with the nest host code of conduct and the other one to text, because I'm pretty sure people with screen readers can't read the PNG. Also, I think that the font is a little bit small and hard to read anyways, so it will be an improvement.

bannerart_2021.png
Hi! I am looking for one fire nest, please. Found. Thank you!
Hi! I am looking for one fire nest, please. Found. Thank you!
mUZuvLZ.png
Hello everyone! You're being pinged because you put your name on the flight availability pinglist 2.0. All the flights listed below are open for nest hosts currently. Please see the front page of the thread for details on how to apply for a nest host slot by PM. Also, just let me know if you want to be removed from the pinglist.

EARTH
@Valk
@XLOVEr
FIRE
@ChaseCharmer
ICE
@chainlinkfence
@Akumisan
@coffinwax
@Zimt
@Blayne
LIGHT
@Rolttel
@marineseawing12
@calloumi
LIGHTNING
@CrimsonCatalyst
@software
NATURE
@0melette
@WillowtheWisp
@LumaLeeLuma
PLAGUE
@trojaex
@PlaguedPride
@Felfire
@RimuruRin17
@Kattata
@guppygirl
@SoftFrogger
SHADOW
@AnIronicKiwi
@CharlotteHornets
@AbelsPalace
@CelestialCrow
@SmashingPumpkins
@ScreethTheMoth
@plutosmist
WATER
@synder
WIND
@liyiali
@Ceenbee
@awsten
@oitanjerine
@Boiteux
@Caelight
Hello everyone! You're being pinged because you put your name on the flight availability pinglist 2.0. All the flights listed below are open for nest hosts currently. Please see the front page of the thread for details on how to apply for a nest host slot by PM. Also, just let me know if you want to be removed from the pinglist.

EARTH
@Valk
@XLOVEr
FIRE
@ChaseCharmer
ICE
@chainlinkfence
@Akumisan
@coffinwax
@Zimt
@Blayne
LIGHT
@Rolttel
@marineseawing12
@calloumi
LIGHTNING
@CrimsonCatalyst
@software
NATURE
@0melette
@WillowtheWisp
@LumaLeeLuma
PLAGUE
@trojaex
@PlaguedPride
@Felfire
@RimuruRin17
@Kattata
@guppygirl
@SoftFrogger
SHADOW
@AnIronicKiwi
@CharlotteHornets
@AbelsPalace
@CelestialCrow
@SmashingPumpkins
@ScreethTheMoth
@plutosmist
WATER
@synder
WIND
@liyiali
@Ceenbee
@awsten
@oitanjerine
@Boiteux
@Caelight

bannerart_2021.png
@KlepticKrow @Evadne I can host for you!
@KlepticKrow @Evadne I can host for you!
MQRxVWA.png
1 2 ... 3443 3444 3445 3446 3447 ... 5267 5268