Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Temporal Rifters- Generation Project
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 344 345
@CommanderLexa Thank you! @TemporalRifter I'd like to register Mixine here as a Warrior, please! She's Gen 2. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58808105] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588082/58808105_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CommanderLexa

Thank you!

@TemporalRifter

I'd like to register Mixine here as a Warrior, please! She's Gen 2.

58808105_350.png
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale
I'll get her registered and add her lore to the Official Lore Thread. Thank you for adopting the beautiful derg and I love her lore. It's so cute! ^^
@CalliopeVale
I'll get her registered and add her lore to the Official Lore Thread. Thank you for adopting the beautiful derg and I love her lore. It's so cute! ^^
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60754722] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/607548/60754722_350.png[/img] [/url] Hello, can I get a hold on this little lady? I'll write up some lore for her asap!

60754722_350.png

Hello, can I get a hold on this little lady? I'll write up some lore for her asap!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@pokemoncha

done ^^
@pokemoncha

done ^^
54728990.pngUntitled-1.pnga2sqroA.pngV0Q4rjf.png85426124.png
@TemporalRifter [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59898825] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/598989/59898825_350.png[/img] [/url] Lillith is finally lvl 15. She is registering for Assassin
@TemporalRifter

59898825_350.png

Lillith is finally lvl 15. She is registering for Assassin
@CommanderLexa here we go! I've got my parenst yelling at me to go to sleep and I am rather tired so I may touch it up later, but here's the lore I have in mind for the little lady :)

Miro knew from the moment she was born that she was… a little different. Understood that her family was a little different than most other families. She saw the conflict her father had within himself- the difficulty he had simply existing. He scared her, even though he didn’t mean to. Her mother told her as much, told her he couldn’t help it.

Intended or not, it still scared her.

She would grow up terrified of her own father, reluctant to spend time around him, despite her mother’s pleas, but could she really fault Miro? Her father turned into a raging beast of corruption every so often, and while Pollux could calm him down, Miro dreaded every moment she spent with him, not knowing what triggered the episodes.

It would only later be explained to her that the reason for her father’s outbursts, his rage, his sadness, his corruption, was the fault of the Organization, their experiments on him at a young age driving him into madness before he was rescued.

Miro hated that.

She vowed to never be afraid of her father again- to train, to become strong, to overcome her own shortcomings.

To save others from a similar fate.

She wasn’t as strong as Temproral Rifters who didn’t have their DNA tampered with, of course, but that didn’t matter to her. She was smart, a quick learner, both in physical combat and magic. She trained and trained and trained, eventually specializing in magic fully, though keeping up with her physical combat training, should it come down to it.

When she felt she was strong enough to defend herself, she bid farewell to her mother and father- thanking them for their love, their caring, vowing she would make a difference.

And she was off, travelling through dimensions, looking for the Organization’s laboratories, hoping to find survivors of the cruel experiments they did on unwilling subjects.

She overestimated herself.

Finally, she arrived at a laboratory- using cloaking magic to allow her to slip inside unnoticed, a little glamouring here and there for guards protecting doors- easy.

A little too easy.

She didn’t think about that, however, as she arrived in the labs where they held the subjects, her focus falling immediately on two tanks filled with… a substance she didn’t recognize.

As well as two people.

She squinted at the plaques on the tanks- Sephiroth, the one with silver hair, and Cloud, the blond. They were hooked up to various machinery, things she didn’t understand what they were for.

Not that it mattered. She had a job to do.

“Don’t worry, you two,” she muttered, while typing away at the computer they were hooked up on, “I’ll have you free in just a second-“

INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!

Miro squeaked as the alarm sounded, infrared scanner making her cloaking magic useless. Security turrets shot to life from the walls, targeting her one by one, bullets which she could only ward off so much with a shield spell- as she furiously tried to find the release code for the two captive men in the tanks.

She looked at them with desperation in her eyes- oh, this was a total failure! She could hear shouting from down the hallway, she didn’t have any time-

The eyes of the silver-haired man (Sephiroth, she reminded herself) opened, his piercing green eyes falling on her.

The computer beeped.

ABOUT TO ENGAGE RELEASE PROTOCOL FOR SUBJECT S AND SUBJECT C. CONTINUE?
>YES
NO

Footsteps were getting closer. She was running out of magic, but-

With a mighty yell, she cast a powerful spell, exploding the turrets surrounding her as she smashed her fist down on the keyboard.

RELEASING SUBJECTS. STAND CLEAR.

The liquid surrounding the two men started draining, cables retracting from them as it did. They slowly started coming to life, blinking in confusion as they woke up.

Too slow.

“Not a single movement! Hands up!”

Miro turned towards the doorway- a plethora of guards and soldiers streaming into the lab with their guns raised towards her, Sephiroth and Cloud

Her blood ran cold.

She didn’t nearly have enough magic to stop this many. She could take out some, and take the rest on with physical attacks, but there were- there were so many of them-

She readied her magic anyway, stepping into a battle stance, concentrating to call forth an ice spell, intending to freeze as many to the floor as she could-

Shatter

The guards before her gasped as she dared a glance behind her- and yes, it confirmed her suspicion.

Sephiroth and Cloud had broken themselves out of the glass test tubes they’d been held captive in, their intense, glowing eyes meeting hers- and for a moment, she feared they’d lost their minds, just as her father had-

“We’ll lend a hand.” The one with the striking blue eyes said (Cloud), before he fell into a battle stance next to her- followed soon by Sephiroth- who, surprisingly, summoned a blade out of thin air.

“You idiot- do you realize what you’ve done?!” The guard shouted at her, making gestures at his troops. “I don’t care what the head says- Shoot to kill, I repeat- SHOOT TO KILL!”

And not a moment later, a rain of bullets came their way.

Miro cast a shield with the last of her magic- lessening the impact of the bullets, if not fully stopping them in their tracks, and they’re off- shouts of anger and revenge and desperation as they pushed their way through the troops, Miro’s magic freezing them on the spot as Sephiroth cut through them like they’re butter- Cloud managed to steal a sword off of one of the guards himself at some point, after Miro’s magic ran out and she’s resorted to physical combat. Alarms blare, guards yell and scientists attempt too shoot sedatives at them, but it doesn’t stop them from pushing on, on, on-!

Then they’re outside, and Miro used her inherited powers, weakened though they may be, grabbing onto Cloud and Sephiroth with a cry as guards chase after them, a dimensional portal opening in front of them-

And then they’re free.
Miro quickly learned that, though they were grateful for her helping them, Sephiroth and Cloud didn’t actually really… remember anything. All they seemed to know were their impeccable fighting skills and their own names.

That- and that there was a connection between the two of them, though they could not tell how or why, or if it was positive or negative. They did, however, have… dreams. Flashbacks. Strange visions that could hint at their past, but never truly revealed anything.

Chemically induced amnesia? She didn’t know how long they’d been in there- it could have been years, for all she knew.

She felt bad for them- even more people the Organization had screwed over, despite her saving them- and she’d learned her lesson. She wished she could do more, but, but…

She wasn’t strong enough.

Still, they had nowhere else to go, no helpful clues of their past, and really, no way to travel dimensions themselves. Not to mention, the Organization was still after them.

They did seem like they’d been rather important experiments.

So, Miro, Sephiroth and Cloud started travelling together- avoiding the Organization. Now that they had gotten wind of her, Miro was a target too, after all, which did not help.

The three of them eventually ended up in Sornieth, a dimension where the detection and tracking software of the Organization doesn’t seem to work very well- and she wasn’t the only one who had noticed this.

Azmia, one of her family members, and Steven had had their own strange journey, it would seem, chased by the Organization. Miro was quick to decide that teaming up would be a good idea.

Ever since, Miro has lived close by her relative along with Sephiroth and Cloud. She has been working with them on recovering their lost memories, since they have had the chance to settle down a bit here, free of the Organization’s clutches.

For now, at least.

@CommanderLexa here we go! I've got my parenst yelling at me to go to sleep and I am rather tired so I may touch it up later, but here's the lore I have in mind for the little lady :)

Miro knew from the moment she was born that she was… a little different. Understood that her family was a little different than most other families. She saw the conflict her father had within himself- the difficulty he had simply existing. He scared her, even though he didn’t mean to. Her mother told her as much, told her he couldn’t help it.

Intended or not, it still scared her.

She would grow up terrified of her own father, reluctant to spend time around him, despite her mother’s pleas, but could she really fault Miro? Her father turned into a raging beast of corruption every so often, and while Pollux could calm him down, Miro dreaded every moment she spent with him, not knowing what triggered the episodes.

It would only later be explained to her that the reason for her father’s outbursts, his rage, his sadness, his corruption, was the fault of the Organization, their experiments on him at a young age driving him into madness before he was rescued.

Miro hated that.

She vowed to never be afraid of her father again- to train, to become strong, to overcome her own shortcomings.

To save others from a similar fate.

She wasn’t as strong as Temproral Rifters who didn’t have their DNA tampered with, of course, but that didn’t matter to her. She was smart, a quick learner, both in physical combat and magic. She trained and trained and trained, eventually specializing in magic fully, though keeping up with her physical combat training, should it come down to it.

When she felt she was strong enough to defend herself, she bid farewell to her mother and father- thanking them for their love, their caring, vowing she would make a difference.

And she was off, travelling through dimensions, looking for the Organization’s laboratories, hoping to find survivors of the cruel experiments they did on unwilling subjects.

She overestimated herself.

Finally, she arrived at a laboratory- using cloaking magic to allow her to slip inside unnoticed, a little glamouring here and there for guards protecting doors- easy.

A little too easy.

She didn’t think about that, however, as she arrived in the labs where they held the subjects, her focus falling immediately on two tanks filled with… a substance she didn’t recognize.

As well as two people.

She squinted at the plaques on the tanks- Sephiroth, the one with silver hair, and Cloud, the blond. They were hooked up to various machinery, things she didn’t understand what they were for.

Not that it mattered. She had a job to do.

“Don’t worry, you two,” she muttered, while typing away at the computer they were hooked up on, “I’ll have you free in just a second-“

INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!

Miro squeaked as the alarm sounded, infrared scanner making her cloaking magic useless. Security turrets shot to life from the walls, targeting her one by one, bullets which she could only ward off so much with a shield spell- as she furiously tried to find the release code for the two captive men in the tanks.

She looked at them with desperation in her eyes- oh, this was a total failure! She could hear shouting from down the hallway, she didn’t have any time-

The eyes of the silver-haired man (Sephiroth, she reminded herself) opened, his piercing green eyes falling on her.

The computer beeped.

ABOUT TO ENGAGE RELEASE PROTOCOL FOR SUBJECT S AND SUBJECT C. CONTINUE?
>YES
NO

Footsteps were getting closer. She was running out of magic, but-

With a mighty yell, she cast a powerful spell, exploding the turrets surrounding her as she smashed her fist down on the keyboard.

RELEASING SUBJECTS. STAND CLEAR.

The liquid surrounding the two men started draining, cables retracting from them as it did. They slowly started coming to life, blinking in confusion as they woke up.

Too slow.

“Not a single movement! Hands up!”

Miro turned towards the doorway- a plethora of guards and soldiers streaming into the lab with their guns raised towards her, Sephiroth and Cloud

Her blood ran cold.

She didn’t nearly have enough magic to stop this many. She could take out some, and take the rest on with physical attacks, but there were- there were so many of them-

She readied her magic anyway, stepping into a battle stance, concentrating to call forth an ice spell, intending to freeze as many to the floor as she could-

Shatter

The guards before her gasped as she dared a glance behind her- and yes, it confirmed her suspicion.

Sephiroth and Cloud had broken themselves out of the glass test tubes they’d been held captive in, their intense, glowing eyes meeting hers- and for a moment, she feared they’d lost their minds, just as her father had-

“We’ll lend a hand.” The one with the striking blue eyes said (Cloud), before he fell into a battle stance next to her- followed soon by Sephiroth- who, surprisingly, summoned a blade out of thin air.

“You idiot- do you realize what you’ve done?!” The guard shouted at her, making gestures at his troops. “I don’t care what the head says- Shoot to kill, I repeat- SHOOT TO KILL!”

And not a moment later, a rain of bullets came their way.

Miro cast a shield with the last of her magic- lessening the impact of the bullets, if not fully stopping them in their tracks, and they’re off- shouts of anger and revenge and desperation as they pushed their way through the troops, Miro’s magic freezing them on the spot as Sephiroth cut through them like they’re butter- Cloud managed to steal a sword off of one of the guards himself at some point, after Miro’s magic ran out and she’s resorted to physical combat. Alarms blare, guards yell and scientists attempt too shoot sedatives at them, but it doesn’t stop them from pushing on, on, on-!

Then they’re outside, and Miro used her inherited powers, weakened though they may be, grabbing onto Cloud and Sephiroth with a cry as guards chase after them, a dimensional portal opening in front of them-

And then they’re free.
Miro quickly learned that, though they were grateful for her helping them, Sephiroth and Cloud didn’t actually really… remember anything. All they seemed to know were their impeccable fighting skills and their own names.

That- and that there was a connection between the two of them, though they could not tell how or why, or if it was positive or negative. They did, however, have… dreams. Flashbacks. Strange visions that could hint at their past, but never truly revealed anything.

Chemically induced amnesia? She didn’t know how long they’d been in there- it could have been years, for all she knew.

She felt bad for them- even more people the Organization had screwed over, despite her saving them- and she’d learned her lesson. She wished she could do more, but, but…

She wasn’t strong enough.

Still, they had nowhere else to go, no helpful clues of their past, and really, no way to travel dimensions themselves. Not to mention, the Organization was still after them.

They did seem like they’d been rather important experiments.

So, Miro, Sephiroth and Cloud started travelling together- avoiding the Organization. Now that they had gotten wind of her, Miro was a target too, after all, which did not help.

The three of them eventually ended up in Sornieth, a dimension where the detection and tracking software of the Organization doesn’t seem to work very well- and she wasn’t the only one who had noticed this.

Azmia, one of her family members, and Steven had had their own strange journey, it would seem, chased by the Organization. Miro was quick to decide that teaming up would be a good idea.

Ever since, Miro has lived close by her relative along with Sephiroth and Cloud. She has been working with them on recovering their lost memories, since they have had the chance to settle down a bit here, free of the Organization’s clutches.

For now, at least.

————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@TemporalRifter

Finally got Mixine up to level 15! I'd like to register her as a Champion, please!

Mixine settled onto her hoard with a drawn-out sigh. "Man is it good to lie down," she murmured to herself. She regretted that when pain spiked through her jaws - they were extremely sore after a long day's training with Calla and Violetto.

At last, though, she had been found strong enough to hold the title of Champion of Clan Scuridae. She wasn't the strongest member of the clan - not by far - but she was strong enough to participate in the honor duels that cropped up between factions and clans, especially the large ones near borders. She wouldn't be taking any new territory anytime soon, but she could barely wait to be called on to fight for her clan.

...after a nap, though. Mixine closed her eyes and settled herself again. She'd earned a little rest time.
@TemporalRifter

Finally got Mixine up to level 15! I'd like to register her as a Champion, please!

Mixine settled onto her hoard with a drawn-out sigh. "Man is it good to lie down," she murmured to herself. She regretted that when pain spiked through her jaws - they were extremely sore after a long day's training with Calla and Violetto.

At last, though, she had been found strong enough to hold the title of Champion of Clan Scuridae. She wasn't the strongest member of the clan - not by far - but she was strong enough to participate in the honor duels that cropped up between factions and clans, especially the large ones near borders. She wouldn't be taking any new territory anytime soon, but she could barely wait to be called on to fight for her clan.

...after a nap, though. Mixine closed her eyes and settled herself again. She'd earned a little rest time.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@pokemoncha

Love it especially with my favorite final fantasy character ^^

Now the only thing I am not sure on is the portal thing. That is something that would need to be asked from @TemporialRifter

Only reason why I am not sure is due to replicate father makes time tot and time lord not available at all. If it's not it can easily be tweaked to Allison opening up a portal at the right time (She tends to save Kali's line a lot hehe) or even Kali ^^ But I will send her your way defiantly love your work!!! ^^ It is beautiful and capturing the misunderstood Kyole was great!!
@pokemoncha

Love it especially with my favorite final fantasy character ^^

Now the only thing I am not sure on is the portal thing. That is something that would need to be asked from @TemporialRifter

Only reason why I am not sure is due to replicate father makes time tot and time lord not available at all. If it's not it can easily be tweaked to Allison opening up a portal at the right time (She tends to save Kali's line a lot hehe) or even Kali ^^ But I will send her your way defiantly love your work!!! ^^ It is beautiful and capturing the misunderstood Kyole was great!!
@CommanderLexa
Updating Lillith's Registration to Assassin and sending the reward

(Who's your favorite, Cloud or Sephiroth ^_^ ?)

@pokemoncha
That is some outstanding lore! Once again you've exceeded my expectations! My only concern is that Miro is from a Replicate line so dimensional time travel shouldn't be possible for her to pull off on her own.

She did however, use this portal to transport them all outside within the same planet and reality of their world right? If that's the case then this could easily be seen as teleportation rather than the use of dimensional time rifts. Teleportation can be achieved through strong magic so I think this can pass.

If you'd like for Miro to be able to use dimensional time traveling without the powers of a Time Tot/Time Lord she could have some sort of technology that achieves this or some sort of strong magic. Outside help from her family members which are capable of using dimensional time travel would work as well so either way they could still make their way to Sornieth within Miro's story :D

@CalliopeVale
Updating Mixine's registration, sending the corresponding reward and updating her lore on the Official Lore Thread :D
@CommanderLexa
Updating Lillith's Registration to Assassin and sending the reward

(Who's your favorite, Cloud or Sephiroth ^_^ ?)

@pokemoncha
That is some outstanding lore! Once again you've exceeded my expectations! My only concern is that Miro is from a Replicate line so dimensional time travel shouldn't be possible for her to pull off on her own.

She did however, use this portal to transport them all outside within the same planet and reality of their world right? If that's the case then this could easily be seen as teleportation rather than the use of dimensional time rifts. Teleportation can be achieved through strong magic so I think this can pass.

If you'd like for Miro to be able to use dimensional time traveling without the powers of a Time Tot/Time Lord she could have some sort of technology that achieves this or some sort of strong magic. Outside help from her family members which are capable of using dimensional time travel would work as well so either way they could still make their way to Sornieth within Miro's story :D

@CalliopeVale
Updating Mixine's registration, sending the corresponding reward and updating her lore on the Official Lore Thread :D
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@TemporalRifter @CommanderLexa

Thanks for the feedback! I'll change it up so that a: she teleports them away and b: she has a dimensional travel device. I'll admit that part was a bit rushed anyway, so I wasn't really satisfied with it. I'll post the revised version later!

Side note: hehehehe I'm very into final fantasy lately and I couldn't NOT include them you feel?
@TemporalRifter @CommanderLexa

Thanks for the feedback! I'll change it up so that a: she teleports them away and b: she has a dimensional travel device. I'll admit that part was a bit rushed anyway, so I wasn't really satisfied with it. I'll post the revised version later!

Side note: hehehehe I'm very into final fantasy lately and I couldn't NOT include them you feel?
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 344 345