Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Temporal Rifters- Generation Project
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 344 345
@CommanderLexa [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60347681] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/603477/60347681_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][size=4][b]Lore for Mara The Time Tot[/b][/size][/center] [size=4]She could feel it taking over, the instincts surging through her as she wrestled with the mindset of her new and improved form. Entirely unaware of her surroundings as she was left writhing on the ground and roaring towards the sky in nothing but sheer agony. Thank the maker she was on her own, thank the heavens nothing was around, all she wanted to do was sink her claws into something, to destroy a tiny piece of this world. All she wanted was to taste the fire and the charred flesh of a victim, of a little piece of prey as it squirmed screaming beneath her grasp. She knew about the agony, she knew about the struggle but no one... no one could have ever warned her about the instinctual pull of her new form. How overpowering it could truly be. Nobody had warned her about the instincts which could take over a weak mind, how a time tot needed to be tempered before transforming into something else, how she couldn't control or even predict what she would turn into. The world had it's say every single time, but she had convinced herself she would remain a human on Berk. That there was nothing for her to worry about. Now she was left writhing and losing herself to the instincts of a dragon, to the persona of a Monstrous Nightmare in an alien world. She had tasted the world as a catfish, listened to the world as a cat, smelled the world as a wolf and raced through the woodland paths as a deer. She had explored in so many forms and as so many animals and she had conquered them all. Mastered her other forms, flown as an eagle, raced as a horse, fought as a bear, all while maintaining her human instincts... all while maintaining her human tongue. But now, now nothing could save her from the [b]monster[/b] she was becoming, from the [b]nightmare[/b] she had succumbed to. "Hey guys! I found another dragon!" standing she whirled to face the speaker, a young boy with brunette hair and green eyes "Hiccup, wait!" "No Astrid, look, it's in so much pain." Dragon? They were talking about her, she could feel---her eyes dilated and a heavy roar ripped forth from her. Her scales were bristling, her skin was on fire, no... mother had taught her better than this but the pull was just so strong. She simply couldn't resist the temptation! "Hiccup!" the female cried out as Mara, in her new form, lunged for him. Razor sharp teeth glistening in the moonlight, illuminated by her glowing flames as he rolled to the side "Woah! Easy there girl!" he called out before she lunged once again. [I]"Why can't I stop this, why can't I control myself, why is thi[/I]i[I]i[/I]i[I]s[/I]s[I]s"[/I] No! She was human, human, human, huma- "Heeelllp, mmmee" she hissed out before lunging again, not long after a Nightfury tackled her, pinning her down and biting into her neck as she wrestled violently with it. Fire was crackling around them and spitting everywhere as another Viking looked down at them with a confused expression "Woah, wait, did you guys just hear that!?" he questioned in a loud and somewhat angry tone "Heh, definitely did, that dragon just asked for help." the two males, one named Snotlout and the other named Tuffnut spoke between themselves as another, heavier Viking, flew in on his Gronckle "But that doesn't make any sense! Dragons can't talk!" "Suuure they can't, we all heard it" "Tuffnut, now isn't the time!" Hiccup barked as the Viking continued to argue with Fishlegs. Now she knew why she was called Mara, now she knew why her name meant Nightmare, why it meant Death. She should have always known.... but now the fury was overcoming her again! No, she couldn't lose to this beast, she couldn't lose to herself, she couldn't lose to the Nightfury! She had to fight, fight, fight, fight, fight! "Why can't you calm her bud?" he questioned as the Alpha Nightfury failed to bring her under his control [i]"Becaussssee, I'm huuuumannnn"[/i] she hissed with a sickening grin on her maw. Chills went through the group as she hurled the Nightfury off of her and charged for the young boy once more, she reared up on her hind legs and swiped out with one of her clawed limbs as screams and gasps erupted around her.... But she suddenly stopped, she didn't know why, but she had stopped. "Whoo are yoouuuu?" she questioned as her claws froze just shy of a new woman's cheek. Barely grazing the flesh as Mara's arm locked in place and dropped her to the ground without a single movement from the new female. She had come out of nowhere in a flash of her fire and had stepped in Mara's way. It screamed confidence, it's like she knew something Mara did not. "Hmmm, typical of our family. You can't bring yourself to harm your grandmother then?" the girl chuckled as Mara's eyes went wide "Allll-alllli-sssosoononn?" she questioned as the girl chuckled "Look at you getting yourself in trouble again, come on, it's time to go home." Taking the Monstrous Nightmare by the upper limb of her right front leg the girl created another portal and began to scold the female as they stepped through. "What if I had harmed you?" Mara questioned once she got over the pain of becoming human once again "Eh, I would have been fine. You've got to be more careful though. I swear, you kids.... sometimes you're more trouble than you're worth." was the only reply she got. Back on Berk however, everyone was left confused beyond their wits belief. "Hey, did... did anyone spike the water with mead?" "I've got no... idea..." "Have we been, Loki'd?" "Tuffnut, I thought we would spike the water, who else would?" "Yeah, but..." "Let's just pretend this never happened." Hiccup spoke with a confused and wary sigh, he was definitely taking notes when they got back to base.
@CommanderLexa

60347681_350.png

Lore for Mara The Time Tot
She could feel it taking over, the instincts surging through her as she wrestled with the mindset of her new and improved form. Entirely unaware of her surroundings as she was left writhing on the ground and roaring towards the sky in nothing but sheer agony.

Thank the maker she was on her own, thank the heavens nothing was around, all she wanted to do was sink her claws into something, to destroy a tiny piece of this world. All she wanted was to taste the fire and the charred flesh of a victim, of a little piece of prey as it squirmed screaming beneath her grasp. She knew about the agony, she knew about the struggle but no one... no one could have ever warned her about the instinctual pull of her new form. How overpowering it could truly be.

Nobody had warned her about the instincts which could take over a weak mind, how a time tot needed to be tempered before transforming into something else, how she couldn't control or even predict what she would turn into. The world had it's say every single time, but she had convinced herself she would remain a human on Berk. That there was nothing for her to worry about.

Now she was left writhing and losing herself to the instincts of a dragon, to the persona of a Monstrous Nightmare in an alien world. She had tasted the world as a catfish, listened to the world as a cat, smelled the world as a wolf and raced through the woodland paths as a deer. She had explored in so many forms and as so many animals and she had conquered them all. Mastered her other forms, flown as an eagle, raced as a horse, fought as a bear, all while maintaining her human instincts... all while maintaining her human tongue.

But now, now nothing could save her from the monster she was becoming, from the nightmare she had succumbed to. "Hey guys! I found another dragon!" standing she whirled to face the speaker, a young boy with brunette hair and green eyes "Hiccup, wait!" "No Astrid, look, it's in so much pain."

Dragon? They were talking about her, she could feel---her eyes dilated and a heavy roar ripped forth from her. Her scales were bristling, her skin was on fire, no... mother had taught her better than this but the pull was just so strong. She simply couldn't resist the temptation! "Hiccup!" the female cried out as Mara, in her new form, lunged for him. Razor sharp teeth glistening in the moonlight, illuminated by her glowing flames as he rolled to the side "Woah! Easy there girl!" he called out before she lunged once again. "Why can't I stop this, why can't I control myself, why is thiiiisss" No! She was human, human, human, huma-

"Heeelllp, mmmee" she hissed out before lunging again, not long after a Nightfury tackled her, pinning her down and biting into her neck as she wrestled violently with it. Fire was crackling around them and spitting everywhere as another Viking looked down at them with a confused expression "Woah, wait, did you guys just hear that!?" he questioned in a loud and somewhat angry tone "Heh, definitely did, that dragon just asked for help." the two males, one named Snotlout and the other named Tuffnut spoke between themselves as another, heavier Viking, flew in on his Gronckle "But that doesn't make any sense! Dragons can't talk!" "Suuure they can't, we all heard it" "Tuffnut, now isn't the time!" Hiccup barked as the Viking continued to argue with Fishlegs.

Now she knew why she was called Mara, now she knew why her name meant Nightmare, why it meant Death. She should have always known.... but now the fury was overcoming her again! No, she couldn't lose to this beast, she couldn't lose to herself, she couldn't lose to the Nightfury! She had to fight, fight, fight, fight, fight! "Why can't you calm her bud?" he questioned as the Alpha Nightfury failed to bring her under his control "Becaussssee, I'm huuuumannnn" she hissed with a sickening grin on her maw. Chills went through the group as she hurled the Nightfury off of her and charged for the young boy once more, she reared up on her hind legs and swiped out with one of her clawed limbs as screams and gasps erupted around her.... But she suddenly stopped, she didn't know why, but she had stopped.

"Whoo are yoouuuu?" she questioned as her claws froze just shy of a new woman's cheek. Barely grazing the flesh as Mara's arm locked in place and dropped her to the ground without a single movement from the new female. She had come out of nowhere in a flash of her fire and had stepped in Mara's way.

It screamed confidence, it's like she knew something Mara did not. "Hmmm, typical of our family. You can't bring yourself to harm your grandmother then?" the girl chuckled as Mara's eyes went wide "Allll-alllli-sssosoononn?" she questioned as the girl chuckled "Look at you getting yourself in trouble again, come on, it's time to go home." Taking the Monstrous Nightmare by the upper limb of her right front leg the girl created another portal and began to scold the female as they stepped through. "What if I had harmed you?" Mara questioned once she got over the pain of becoming human once again "Eh, I would have been fine. You've got to be more careful though. I swear, you kids.... sometimes you're more trouble than you're worth." was the only reply she got.

Back on Berk however, everyone was left confused beyond their wits belief. "Hey, did... did anyone spike the water with mead?" "I've got no... idea..." "Have we been, Loki'd?" "Tuffnut, I thought we would spike the water, who else would?" "Yeah, but..." "Let's just pretend this never happened." Hiccup spoke with a confused and wary sigh, he was definitely taking notes when they got back to base.
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@TemporalRifter

Love it!!! Sending Mara your way ^^ Poor Allison seems to always be digging mainly Kali's line out of trouble roflll
@TemporalRifter

Love it!!! Sending Mara your way ^^ Poor Allison seems to always be digging mainly Kali's line out of trouble roflll
54728990.pngUntitled-1.pnga2sqroA.pngV0Q4rjf.png85426124.png
@CommanderLexa
The way I like to look at it is that Kali's children keep learning too much or getting themselves into trouble and Kali's all like "Well, I don't know how to handle this at all so... Mother!" XD

That or Kali's so busy helping to train others in the family line or rescuing them (according to what I've read on her so far) that somebody else has to step in... and Allison, being the protective mother/grandmother/etc. that she is, won't let anyone else put themselves in danger for a multitude of reasons. The main one being, there's less for her to worry about and rescue if something goes wrong.

For example, without spoilers, Ohia and Bile often cause that girl stress when they run off to rescue others in, well, anywhere XD

Brief Example
Allison: "Get back here this instant!"

Ohia: "But momma, Talo needs help!"

Allison: "I don't care Ohia, you sit yourself down right now and either your father, myself or another adult in this village will get him out of that tree!"

Bile: "You never let us do anything!"

Allison: "Bile, we let you explore ancient temples with traps!"

Bile: "Yeah, but you and father already cleared them!"

Link: "Kids, listen to your mother."

Ohia and Bile: "Ok dad..."
@CommanderLexa
The way I like to look at it is that Kali's children keep learning too much or getting themselves into trouble and Kali's all like "Well, I don't know how to handle this at all so... Mother!" XD

That or Kali's so busy helping to train others in the family line or rescuing them (according to what I've read on her so far) that somebody else has to step in... and Allison, being the protective mother/grandmother/etc. that she is, won't let anyone else put themselves in danger for a multitude of reasons. The main one being, there's less for her to worry about and rescue if something goes wrong.

For example, without spoilers, Ohia and Bile often cause that girl stress when they run off to rescue others in, well, anywhere XD

Brief Example
Allison: "Get back here this instant!"

Ohia: "But momma, Talo needs help!"

Allison: "I don't care Ohia, you sit yourself down right now and either your father, myself or another adult in this village will get him out of that tree!"

Bile: "You never let us do anything!"

Allison: "Bile, we let you explore ancient temples with traps!"

Bile: "Yeah, but you and father already cleared them!"

Link: "Kids, listen to your mother."

Ohia and Bile: "Ok dad..."
@TemporalRifter

OOO i know! I blame it on I named Kali after the hindu goddess ^^'

I literally cannot wait to read more! Seeing if adventures slowly tie in together!
@TemporalRifter

OOO i know! I blame it on I named Kali after the hindu goddess ^^'

I literally cannot wait to read more! Seeing if adventures slowly tie in together!
@CommanderLexa
That's a fair connection to make on Kali's name, I didn't even think of that!

On the other hand connecting adventures together sounds like an interesting idea which will be fun to flesh out. I've tried to make a few connections with Achillee and Arsinia for example but it'd be fun to connect different family lines together from different lore stories.

Like Kali meeting Ohia, Bile and Link for example... Link is going to have so many questions about her if this happens though, I swear XD I mean, he knows that Allison had relationships in the past but he doesn't know about other children so... potential drama? They'd work through it but...you know, it would be a shock for him.
@CommanderLexa
That's a fair connection to make on Kali's name, I didn't even think of that!

On the other hand connecting adventures together sounds like an interesting idea which will be fun to flesh out. I've tried to make a few connections with Achillee and Arsinia for example but it'd be fun to connect different family lines together from different lore stories.

Like Kali meeting Ohia, Bile and Link for example... Link is going to have so many questions about her if this happens though, I swear XD I mean, he knows that Allison had relationships in the past but he doesn't know about other children so... potential drama? They'd work through it but...you know, it would be a shock for him.
@CommanderLexa
Thank you for the reminder! I more or less know how I want to write the piece or lore I am just still trying to flesh out some last bits of personality traits for her before I finish writing it up. Thank you for your patience I am such a perfectionist sometimes >,<
@CommanderLexa
Thank you for the reminder! I more or less know how I want to write the piece or lore I am just still trying to flesh out some last bits of personality traits for her before I finish writing it up. Thank you for your patience I am such a perfectionist sometimes >,<
VoAq4Uk.gifhwvlqsO.gifaRJrSyA.gif
@TemporalRifter hhh sorry for the wait!!!!

She walked through the forest. No animals were in sight, and she knew the why. They were terrified of her, and for a good reason. She was in the mood to hunt for fun.

“Nightmist! Nightmist! Night! Where are you?!” Her sister shouted, interrupting the peacefulness of the serene forest. Night narrowed her eyes, she hated when dragons mess with her, especially when it’s her younger sister.

“Go away, Thorn. I’m in a mood you don’t want to see me in.” Nightmist said, just loud enough for Thorn to hear her. Of course, her sister didn’t listen, and ran towards her. “Why would I go away? You’re my sis!”

“Listen Thornwhip, go away now. If you stay I might not regret what I will do.”

“And… what is that..?” Thorn said, genuinely curious, until she heard the snarls and growls of her sister. “A… are you ok..?” She said, backing away as her sister suddenly turned to face her, blood lust in her eyes.

Thorn immediately dashed away, but was too late. Night looked down at her, and suddenly snapped out of her trance. She saw that her sister's beautiful light brown scales now covered in blood.

Oh god what have I done” She quickly turned around, running through the woods, taking off in a clearing. She knew she couldn’t come back, especially since her sister was the favourite in the family. She tried not to cry but it just got to her, and she let it all out.
- - -
She soon landed in a deserted area, and soon enough she fell asleep. She dreamt of times with her family, and even though she was the outcast of the group, she loved them. And yet she… She couldn’t bear to continue thinking about that.
- - -
When she woke up, there was a young galaxy colored dragon lightly clawing at her, trying to get her attention.

“Hi! My name is Darkfire! A… are you Nightmist..?”
@TemporalRifter hhh sorry for the wait!!!!

She walked through the forest. No animals were in sight, and she knew the why. They were terrified of her, and for a good reason. She was in the mood to hunt for fun.

“Nightmist! Nightmist! Night! Where are you?!” Her sister shouted, interrupting the peacefulness of the serene forest. Night narrowed her eyes, she hated when dragons mess with her, especially when it’s her younger sister.

“Go away, Thorn. I’m in a mood you don’t want to see me in.” Nightmist said, just loud enough for Thorn to hear her. Of course, her sister didn’t listen, and ran towards her. “Why would I go away? You’re my sis!”

“Listen Thornwhip, go away now. If you stay I might not regret what I will do.”

“And… what is that..?” Thorn said, genuinely curious, until she heard the snarls and growls of her sister. “A… are you ok..?” She said, backing away as her sister suddenly turned to face her, blood lust in her eyes.

Thorn immediately dashed away, but was too late. Night looked down at her, and suddenly snapped out of her trance. She saw that her sister's beautiful light brown scales now covered in blood.

Oh god what have I done” She quickly turned around, running through the woods, taking off in a clearing. She knew she couldn’t come back, especially since her sister was the favourite in the family. She tried not to cry but it just got to her, and she let it all out.
- - -
She soon landed in a deserted area, and soon enough she fell asleep. She dreamt of times with her family, and even though she was the outcast of the group, she loved them. And yet she… She couldn’t bear to continue thinking about that.
- - -
When she woke up, there was a young galaxy colored dragon lightly clawing at her, trying to get her attention.

“Hi! My name is Darkfire! A… are you Nightmist..?”
msgAT.gif
@TemporalRifter Caroline is lvl 15 ^^ She is registering for Templar [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59786444] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/597865/59786444_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@TemporalRifter

Caroline is lvl 15 ^^
She is registering for Templar
@AzzyDreemur48
That's some nice lore, I'll send Nightmist over soon ^^

@CommanderLexa
I'll get her registered soon and send the registration reward your way :D
@AzzyDreemur48
That's some nice lore, I'll send Nightmist over soon ^^

@CommanderLexa
I'll get her registered soon and send the registration reward your way :D
[quote name="TemporalRifter" date="2020-03-29 08:41:44" ] [center][size=4][b]Available Gen 1[/b][/size][/center] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54728992] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547290/54728992_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name[/b] - Unnamed [b]Generation Number[/b] - 1st [b]Mother[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51396647]Allison[/url] [b]Father[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44169772]Ace[/url] [b]Status[/b] - Open [b]Requirements[/b] - Write a 200 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum. [b]Prompt Idea[/b] - With a similar Devil Fruit as his father, what havoc will the two of them create? [/columns] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55841083] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/558411/55841083_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name[/b] - Unnamed [b]Generation Number[/b] - 1st [b]Mother[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51396647]Allison[/url] [b]Father[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44169772]Ace[/url] [b]Status[/b] - Open [b]Requirements[/b] - Write a 100 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum. [b]Prompt Idea[/b] - Running from the law, he's committed no crimes but he's having a blast with his mischief. [/columns] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55841084] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/558411/55841084_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name[/b] - Unnamed [b]Generation Number[/b] - 1st [b]Mother[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51396647]Allison[/url] [b]Father[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44169772]Ace[/url] [b]Status[/b] - Open [b]Requirements[/b] - Write a 100 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum. [b]Prompt Idea[/b] - Oh, Marine's are chasing us? It's time for some fun~ [/columns] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58780859] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/587809/58780859_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name[/b] - Unnamed [b]Generation Number[/b] - 1st [b]Mother[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51396647]Allison[/url] [b]Father[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56995017]Louis[/url] [b]Status[/b] - Open [b]Requirements[/b] - Write a 200 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum. [b]Prompt Idea[/b] - Why does she look like her father's best friend? [/columns] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58780860] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/587809/58780860_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name[/b] - Unnamed [b]Generation Number[/b] - 1st [b]Mother[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51396647]Allison[/url] [b]Father[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56995017]Louis[/url] [b]Status[/b] - Open [b]Requirements[/b] - Write a 200 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum. [b]Prompt Idea[/b] - Resembles her father's best friend, but he loves her anyway. [/columns] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58780861] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/587809/58780861_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name[/b] - Unnamed [b]Generation Number[/b] - 1st [b]Mother[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51396647]Allison[/url] [b]Father[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56995017]Louis[/url] [b]Status[/b] - Open [b]Requirements[/b] - Write a 200 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum. [b]Prompt Idea[/b] - Contaminated by [url=https://codevein.fandom.com/wiki/Miasma]Miasma[/url], she's going to frenzy! Will her parents save her in time? [url=https://cvein.fandom.com/wiki/Loading_Tips]Optional Info[/url] [/columns] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59670539] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596706/59670539_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name[/b] - Unnamed [b]Generation Number[/b] - 1st [b]Mother[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51396647]Allison[/url] [b]Father[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53324410]Ghirahim[/url] [b]Status[/b] - Open [b]Requirements[/b] - Write a 200 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum. [b]Prompt Idea[/b] - Her mother didn't mean to, it was an accident, she didn't even know he would kidnap her. But she learned the hard way, to never tempt a demon lord. How did their child find out, that the "love" between her parents wasn't real? [/columns] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59670540] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596706/59670540_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name[/b] - Unnamed [b]Generation Number[/b] - 1st [b]Mother[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51396647]Allison[/url] [b]Father[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53324410]Ghirahim[/url] [b]Status[/b] - Open [b]Requirements[/b] - Write a 100 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum. [b]Prompt Idea[/b] - Fighting an inner battle he wonders. Is it better to be born good, or to overcome one's evil nature through great effort. [/columns] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59670541] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596706/59670541_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name[/b] - Unnamed [b]Generation Number[/b] - 1st [b]Mother[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51396647]Allison[/url] [b]Father[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53324410]Ghirahim[/url] [b]Status[/b] - Open [b]Requirements[/b] - Write a 50 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum. [b]Prompt Idea[/b] - The constant reminder, of what should never be. [/columns] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59670543] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596706/59670543_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name[/b] - Unnamed [b]Generation Number[/b] - 1st [b]Mother[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51396647]Allison[/url] [b]Father[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53324410]Ghirahim[/url] [b]Status[/b] - Open [b]Requirements[/b] - Write a 100 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum. [b]Prompt Idea[/b] - I'm not bad, I'm simply fabulous! [/columns] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60300676] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/603007/60300676_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name[/b] - Sofie [b]Generation Number[/b] - 1st [b]Mother[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51396647]Allison[/url] [b]Father[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55333265]Marcurio[/url] [b]Status[/b] - Open [b]Requirements[/b] - Write a 300 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum. [b]Prompt Idea[/b] - Her mother rescued her off the streets of Windhelm not even a day after meeting her. Now Sofie gets to play games like hide and seek and live in luxury instead of struggling to sell flowers for survival or worrying about a murdering butcher. She's spoiled now, sure, but she loves her parents with a passion and is always wishing them good luck and safe journeys. On the other hand, her mother taught her to defend herself, what do the bandits do when they realize that Sofie has an enchanted dagger and knows how to kill? Her mother's going to be so proud! But her father... well, they might need to talk about the whole killing thing. [/columns] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60300677] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/603007/60300677_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name[/b] - Skuli [b]Generation Number[/b] - 1st [b]Mother[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51396647]Allison[/url] [b]Father[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55333265]Marcurio[/url] [b]Status[/b] - Open [b]Requirements[/b] - Write a 300 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum. [b]Prompt Idea[/b] - Skuli is mature beyond his years, bossy and responsible making him the perfect adopted sibling of Sofie. His new father, Marcurio, taught him the uses of magic and Allison had Lydia teach him the bow. How does Skuli tag team the bandits with his adopted sister Sofie? How does his parents react when they come home to a house of dead robbers, nothing missing, excited children who are happy to see them and a Lydia who is really concerned about their upbringing? Either way, this recent event may spark a parental vengeance on every nearby bandit camp that they know. [/columns] [center][size=4][b]Available Gen 3[/b][/size][/center] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59898826] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/598989/59898826_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name[/b] - Unnamed [b]Generation Number[/b] - 3rd [b]Mother[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57330937]Lumineer[/url] [b]Father[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58953067]Godwin[/url] [b]Status[/b] - Open [b]Requirements[/b] - Write a 200 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum. [b]Prompt Idea[/b] - She didn't want to fight, what was wrong with that? [/columns] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59898824] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/598989/59898824_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name[/b] - Unnamed [b]Generation Number[/b] - 3rd [b]Mother[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57330937]Lumineer[/url] [b]Father[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58953067]Godwin[/url] [b]Status[/b] - Open [b]Requirements[/b] - Write a 200 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum. [b]Prompt Idea[/b] - How many can I help escape without getting caught? [/columns] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59114107] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/591142/59114107_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name[/b] - Arachne [b]Generation Number[/b] - 3rd [b]Mother[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57248326]Melisar[/url] [b]Father[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58368975]Brula[/url] [b]Status[/b] - Open [b]Requirements[/b] - Write a 100 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum. [b]Prompt Idea[/b] - Oh, you want experience? I'll show you experience. [/columns] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59114110] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/591142/59114110_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name[/b] - Nergalle [b]Generation Number[/b] - 3rd [b]Mother[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57248326]Melisar[/url] [b]Father[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58368975]Brula[/url] [b]Status[/b] - Open [b]Requirements[/b] - Write a 100 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum. [b]Prompt Idea[/b] - I'd be dead, if it wasn't for my sister. [/columns] [center][size=4][b]Available Gen 4[/b][/size][/center] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59692384] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596924/59692384_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name[/b] - Unnamed [b]Generation Number[/b] - 4th [b]Mother[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58435522]Serenity[/url] [b]Father[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5268486]Possum[/url] [b]Status[/b] - Open [b]Requirements[/b] - Write a 100 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on the Temporal Rifters Forum. Registering this derg under a Sub Class there will net you 7,000 Treasure. [b]Prompt Idea[/b] - Immune to the deadly stares of gorgons and basilisks, how will Medusa and her sisters react? [/columns] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59692381] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596924/59692381_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name[/b] - Unnamed [b]Generation Number[/b] - 4th [b]Mother[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58435522]Serenity[/url] [b]Father[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5268486]Possum[/url] [b]Status[/b] - Open [b]Requirements[/b] - Write a 100 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on the Temporal Rifters Forum. Registering this derg under a Sub Class there will net you 7,000 Treasure. [b]Prompt Idea[/b] - So what if my hairs purple? No, it's not normal, does it look like I care?[/columns] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59692382] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596924/59692382_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name[/b] - Unnamed [b]Generation Number[/b] - 4th [b]Mother[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58435522]Serenity[/url] [b]Father[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5268486]Possum[/url] [b]Status[/b] - Open [b]Requirements[/b] - Write a 200 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on the Temporal Rifters Forum. Registering this derg under a Sub Class there will net you 7,000 Treasure. [b]Prompt Idea[/b] - He met with the Shade...[/columns] [columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59692383] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596924/59692383_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name[/b] - Unnamed [b]Generation Number[/b] - 4th [b]Mother[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58435522]Serenity[/url] [b]Father[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5268486]Possum[/url] [b]Status[/b] - Open [b]Requirements[/b] - Write a 100 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on the Temporal Rifters Forum. Registering this derg under a Sub Class there will net you 7,000 Treasure. [b]Prompt Idea[/b] - That, didn't go as planned.[/columns] [/quote]
TemporalRifter wrote on 2020-03-29 08:41:44:
Available Gen 1

54728992_350.png
Name - Unnamed
Generation Number - 1st
Mother - Allison
Father - Ace
Status - Open
Requirements - Write a 200 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum.
Prompt Idea - With a similar Devil Fruit as his father, what havoc will the two of them create?

55841083_350.png
Name - Unnamed
Generation Number - 1st
Mother - Allison
Father - Ace
Status - Open
Requirements - Write a 100 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum.
Prompt Idea - Running from the law, he's committed no crimes but he's having a blast with his mischief.

55841084_350.png
Name - Unnamed
Generation Number - 1st
Mother - Allison
Father - Ace
Status - Open
Requirements - Write a 100 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum.
Prompt Idea - Oh, Marine's are chasing us? It's time for some fun~

58780859_350.png
Name - Unnamed
Generation Number - 1st
Mother - Allison
Father - Louis
Status - Open
Requirements - Write a 200 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum.
Prompt Idea - Why does she look like her father's best friend?

58780860_350.png
Name - Unnamed
Generation Number - 1st
Mother - Allison
Father - Louis
Status - Open
Prompt Idea - Resembles her father's best friend, but he loves her anyway.

58780861_350.png
Name - Unnamed
Generation Number - 1st
Mother - Allison
Father - Louis
Status - Open
Prompt Idea - Contaminated by Miasma, she's going to frenzy! Will her parents save her in time? Optional Info

59670539_350.png
Name - Unnamed
Generation Number - 1st
Mother - Allison
Father - Ghirahim
Status - Open
Prompt Idea - Her mother didn't mean to, it was an accident, she didn't even know he would kidnap her. But she learned the hard way, to never tempt a demon lord. How did their child find out, that the "love" between her parents wasn't real?

59670540_350.png
Name - Unnamed
Generation Number - 1st
Mother - Allison
Father - Ghirahim
Status - Open
Prompt Idea - Fighting an inner battle he wonders. Is it better to be born good, or to overcome one's evil nature through great effort.

59670541_350.png
Name - Unnamed
Generation Number - 1st
Mother - Allison
Father - Ghirahim
Status - Open
Requirements - Write a 50 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum.
Prompt Idea - The constant reminder, of what should never be.

59670543_350.png
Name - Unnamed
Generation Number - 1st
Mother - Allison
Father - Ghirahim
Status - Open
Prompt Idea - I'm not bad, I'm simply fabulous!

60300676_350.png
Name - Sofie
Generation Number - 1st
Mother - Allison
Father - Marcurio
Status - Open
Requirements - Write a 300 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum.
Prompt Idea - Her mother rescued her off the streets of Windhelm not even a day after meeting her. Now Sofie gets to play games like hide and seek and live in luxury instead of struggling to sell flowers for survival or worrying about a murdering butcher. She's spoiled now, sure, but she loves her parents with a passion and is always wishing them good luck and safe journeys. On the other hand, her mother taught her to defend herself, what do the bandits do when they realize that Sofie has an enchanted dagger and knows how to kill? Her mother's going to be so proud! But her father... well, they might need to talk about the whole killing thing.

60300677_350.png
Name - Skuli
Generation Number - 1st
Mother - Allison
Father - Marcurio
Status - Open
Requirements - Write a 300 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on this Forum.
Prompt Idea - Skuli is mature beyond his years, bossy and responsible making him the perfect adopted sibling of Sofie. His new father, Marcurio, taught him the uses of magic and Allison had Lydia teach him the bow. How does Skuli tag team the bandits with his adopted sister Sofie? How does his parents react when they come home to a house of dead robbers, nothing missing, excited children who are happy to see them and a Lydia who is really concerned about their upbringing? Either way, this recent event may spark a parental vengeance on every nearby bandit camp that they know.
Available Gen 3

59898826_350.png
Name - Unnamed
Generation Number - 3rd
Mother - Lumineer
Father - Godwin
Status - Open
Prompt Idea - She didn't want to fight, what was wrong with that?

59898824_350.png
Name - Unnamed
Generation Number - 3rd
Mother - Lumineer
Father - Godwin
Status - Open
Prompt Idea - How many can I help escape without getting caught?

59114107_350.png
Name - Arachne
Generation Number - 3rd
Mother - Melisar
Father - Brula
Status - Open
Prompt Idea - Oh, you want experience? I'll show you experience.

59114110_350.png
Name - Nergalle
Generation Number - 3rd
Mother - Melisar
Father - Brula
Status - Open
Prompt Idea - I'd be dead, if it wasn't for my sister.
Available Gen 4

59692384_350.png
Name - Unnamed
Generation Number - 4th
Mother - Serenity
Father - Possum
Status - Open
Requirements - Write a 100 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on the Temporal Rifters Forum. Registering this derg under a Sub Class there will net you 7,000 Treasure.
Prompt Idea - Immune to the deadly stares of gorgons and basilisks, how will Medusa and her sisters react?

59692381_350.png
Name - Unnamed
Generation Number - 4th
Mother - Serenity
Father - Possum
Status - Open
Requirements - Write a 100 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on the Temporal Rifters Forum. Registering this derg under a Sub Class there will net you 7,000 Treasure.
Prompt Idea - So what if my hairs purple? No, it's not normal, does it look like I care?

59692382_350.png
Name - Unnamed
Generation Number - 4th
Mother - Serenity
Father - Possum
Status - Open
Requirements - Write a 200 word story for this derg with the Temporal Rifters Lore in mind and please register the derg on the Temporal Rifters Forum. Registering this derg under a Sub Class there will net you 7,000 Treasure.
Prompt Idea - He met with the Shade...

59692383_350.png
Name - Unnamed
Generation Number - 4th
Mother - Serenity
Father - Possum
Status - Open
Prompt Idea - That, didn't go as planned.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 344 345