Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The (new) big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 433 434 435 436 437 ... 754 755
@actualleviathan @Runi @VigilanteSnail @tilkka @pixlprinc @Severynn @WolfTrickster @AfterlifeAngell @CatyCrisis @CorruptedSparrow @Shiyan

Looking for a Plague nest! Can provide food!
@actualleviathan @Runi @VigilanteSnail @tilkka @pixlprinc @Severynn @WolfTrickster @AfterlifeAngell @CatyCrisis @CorruptedSparrow @Shiyan

Looking for a Plague nest! Can provide food!
splat.gif
@PinkWater I have room for one pair :)
@PinkWater I have room for one pair :)
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

@tilkka Thanks, sending over now!
@tilkka Thanks, sending over now!
splat.gif
@KnightYumi do you have a wind nest available? (If so, I'll send my dragons over after rollover since they'll be RTB tomorrow)
@KnightYumi do you have a wind nest available? (If so, I'll send my dragons over after rollover since they'll be RTB tomorrow)
@LaughingMagician - i can help! can send a pricey G1 or two as collateral if that suits you. just ask you put your name in their bio so its easier for me to return them afterwards
@LaughingMagician - i can help! can send a pricey G1 or two as collateral if that suits you. just ask you put your name in their bio so its easier for me to return them afterwards
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
@Bionicdingo @Murakali @Dalphiarose @cantripping

May I please borrow 1 of your earth nests? Will provide tip and a full stack of the pair's favourite food, or food that you would prefer. (^___^)
@Bionicdingo @Murakali @Dalphiarose @cantripping

May I please borrow 1 of your earth nests? Will provide tip and a full stack of the pair's favourite food, or food that you would prefer. (^___^)
@actualleviathan @Runi @VigilanteSnail @tilkka @pixlprinc @Severynn @WolfTrickster @AfterlifeAngel @CatyCrisis @CorruptedSparrow @Shiyan

one please! i know you're free, but i am telling you ahead of time that i can't send food...
@actualleviathan @Runi @VigilanteSnail @tilkka @pixlprinc @Severynn @WolfTrickster @AfterlifeAngel @CatyCrisis @CorruptedSparrow @Shiyan

one please! i know you're free, but i am telling you ahead of time that i can't send food...
BonsaiPixels.FR_2xPlanter.png wfuYhNt.gif sale trade lore wishlist

mwa82103691.png
Hello, looking for 1 plague nest again!
@QueenJ11 @actualleviathan @singswithtrees @Runi @VigilanteSnail @tilkka @pixlprinc @Severynn @WolfTrickster @AfterlifeAngel @synnastry @CatyCrisis @CorruptedSparrow @Shiyan

found!
Hello, looking for 1 plague nest again!
@QueenJ11 @actualleviathan @singswithtrees @Runi @VigilanteSnail @tilkka @pixlprinc @Severynn @WolfTrickster @AfterlifeAngel @synnastry @CatyCrisis @CorruptedSparrow @Shiyan

found!
@koobi I've got you covered. :)
@koobi I've got you covered. :)
plague_nests_by_duinimrais-d85k0kr.gif
@tilkka @WolfTrickster
I'm baaaaaaack. These two will not give me anything I can work with, I swear. Anyway, got one pair that I'd need a Plague nest for, they're ready to breed so I can send them right over, will provide food for them!
@tilkka @WolfTrickster
I'm baaaaaaack. These two will not give me anything I can work with, I swear. Anyway, got one pair that I'd need a Plague nest for, they're ready to breed so I can send them right over, will provide food for them!
VeS2Ab0.gifoEZtqO5.png
1 2 ... 433 434 435 436 437 ... 754 755