Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The (new) big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 434 435 436 437 438 ... 754 755
@Vanta22exual

I got you, just let me shift some dergs around!
@Vanta22exual

I got you, just let me shift some dergs around!
@Vertigris hi! Do you have a Wind nest available?
@Vertigris hi! Do you have a Wind nest available?
@Aslanda @Llealynarisia @cosmiplier @Ozprey @Abaddonkarma @mekat @ViciousCurse @jayquills @Galaxtusbug @MillenniumForce @Saphira455 @Accept @SheridanCharon @Franchesca @HiItsOreo @Utr0 @xnightwolf @LadySoren @Fallendownut @WithinShade @ShadowSoul @ScarletCyanide @riverripple6
LF a Shadow nest please, will send a boon and some gemmies!!
@Aslanda @Llealynarisia @cosmiplier @Ozprey @Abaddonkarma @mekat @ViciousCurse @jayquills @Galaxtusbug @MillenniumForce @Saphira455 @Accept @SheridanCharon @Franchesca @HiItsOreo @Utr0 @xnightwolf @LadySoren @Fallendownut @WithinShade @ShadowSoul @ScarletCyanide @riverripple6
LF a Shadow nest please, will send a boon and some gemmies!!
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@lopsidedhead sure, send them on over
@lopsidedhead sure, send them on over
yWVIirM.png
@ShadowWas

Hi there, I'm hoping to be able to rent some fire nests. I need 2 but I am perfectly fine with staggering the pairs or finding a second person to take one. I'm happy to provide any type of food, not just what my dragons eat so if you're low on something I'll be happy to top you up to full in exchange for your help.

@Lobbyns

I'd also like to rent a lightning nest, and I recall working with you before (not in this thread though) so I would love to do so again.
@ShadowWas

Hi there, I'm hoping to be able to rent some fire nests. I need 2 but I am perfectly fine with staggering the pairs or finding a second person to take one. I'm happy to provide any type of food, not just what my dragons eat so if you're low on something I'll be happy to top you up to full in exchange for your help.

@Lobbyns

I'd also like to rent a lightning nest, and I recall working with you before (not in this thread though) so I would love to do so again.
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf Sure, I can take both pairs! And I have all kinds of dragons, so all food is appreciated, but if I have to choose I'd say I'm lowest on bugs [emoji=fae star size=2]
@Dracowolf

Sure, I can take both pairs! And I have all kinds of dragons, so all food is appreciated, but if I have to choose I'd say I'm lowest on bugs
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
@wingworm @Alphazi @Squibeetos @kaelidra @ladykiatlyns @beaniebby20 @nishiboys @Theglasslibrary @Haldana @rosegardens02 @Calyypso @Steffon @Snudoo

apologies for any mispings! I'm looking for a nature nest!
and for some reason I'm now super nervous I literally mispinged the entire list lol
@wingworm @Alphazi @Squibeetos @kaelidra @ladykiatlyns @beaniebby20 @nishiboys @Theglasslibrary @Haldana @rosegardens02 @Calyypso @Steffon @Snudoo

apologies for any mispings! I'm looking for a nature nest!
and for some reason I'm now super nervous I literally mispinged the entire list lol
+2 FR time
he/they
@lovebite @Vivichi @Spiritfeather @ShiLing

I'm in the market for a light nest! Do any of you currently have space?
@lovebite @Vivichi @Spiritfeather @ShiLing

I'm in the market for a light nest! Do any of you currently have space?
@Dracowolf, I have a nest available.
@Dracowolf, I have a nest available.
79024117.png78524380.png76866916.png53083270.pngfor sale.
@slashedstrings
@CorruptedSparrow
@Shiyan
@Runi
@actualleviathan

Hello! Looking to rent one plague nest! Anyone open?
@slashedstrings
@CorruptedSparrow
@Shiyan
@Runi
@actualleviathan

Hello! Looking to rent one plague nest! Anyone open?
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
1 2 ... 434 435 436 437 438 ... 754 755