Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The (new) big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 754 755
@FireStorm3719 i've got a nest open!
@FireStorm3719 i've got a nest open!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi - yay! thank you! will send them over now!
@Alphazi - yay! thank you! will send them over now!
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
@FireStorm3719 alright! :D i'll let you know how many eggs soon as i nest 'em!
@FireStorm3719 alright! :D i'll let you know how many eggs soon as i nest 'em!
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@FireStorm3719 aw man, they wegged us D: i had a double take since i have another dragon named emi in my lair LOL but i bred the right emi!!

shall i put sweaters of shame on them? :P
@FireStorm3719 aw man, they wegged us D: i had a double take since i have another dragon named emi in my lair LOL but i bred the right emi!!

shall i put sweaters of shame on them? :P
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi - dang thats my second wegg today! lol oh well. thank you for the update! Feel free to dress them up if you like. They will prob enjoy it since I have absolutely no talent for outfits lol
@Alphazi - dang thats my second wegg today! lol oh well. thank you for the update! Feel free to dress them up if you like. They will prob enjoy it since I have absolutely no talent for outfits lol
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
@FireStorm3719 aw, sorry to hear that :( hopefully it's a pretty kid or something you want at least! and thank you, i'll go shame them now |D
@FireStorm3719 aw, sorry to hear that :( hopefully it's a pretty kid or something you want at least! and thank you, i'll go shame them now |D
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@amillionzeros
Thanks. I jumped the gun and couldn't use the boon so I have to wait. Sorry about that.
@amillionzeros
Thanks. I jumped the gun and couldn't use the boon so I have to wait. Sorry about that.
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
@Bananyan @Redsparrow @DalphiaRose
I need 3 Earth nests, would any of you be able to take one or two? (Or all three!)
I'm looking for a male Oilslick/Black/Gold dragon with any eye type but I'd like to take back all the offspring to see if any of them will be good for breeding.
@Bananyan @Redsparrow @DalphiaRose
I need 3 Earth nests, would any of you be able to take one or two? (Or all three!)
I'm looking for a male Oilslick/Black/Gold dragon with any eye type but I'd like to take back all the offspring to see if any of them will be good for breeding.
KMJsARX.png
@TeaTanda

I have 4 open, and I'd be willing to take all of your pairs!
@TeaTanda

I have 4 open, and I'd be willing to take all of your pairs!
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@DalphiaRose
Sorry I didn't see this earlier, you misspelled my user. I'll send them on over! Thank you very much!
@DalphiaRose
Sorry I didn't see this earlier, you misspelled my user. I'll send them on over! Thank you very much!
KMJsARX.png
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 754 755