Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The (new) big nest rental topic!
@theTicket
@SkyyeofEmber
@FireStorm3719

I have five open Light nests if you're still in need. If so, just send crossroads deliveries over and I'll nest your pairs right away.

Good luck!
@theTicket
@SkyyeofEmber
@FireStorm3719

I have five open Light nests if you're still in need. If so, just send crossroads deliveries over and I'll nest your pairs right away.

Good luck!
@Kasael @SwiftIsHere @Runi @VigilanteSnail @tilkka @pixlprinc @wingworm @Alphazi @beaniebby20 @Ketchalin @philodendron

I'm looking for 2 Plague nests and 1 Nature nest. Let me know if anyone is available! I can pay in food and would prefer collateral, ty~
I can also breed on my Water nests in return if you'd like.
@Kasael @SwiftIsHere @Runi @VigilanteSnail @tilkka @pixlprinc @wingworm @Alphazi @beaniebby20 @Ketchalin @philodendron

I'm looking for 2 Plague nests and 1 Nature nest. Let me know if anyone is available! I can pay in food and would prefer collateral, ty~
I can also breed on my Water nests in return if you'd like.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
@CosmicJello 3 nests open in my clan. Send when ready.

EDIT: Four eggs from Amarth and Sariel
@CosmicJello 3 nests open in my clan. Send when ready.

EDIT: Four eggs from Amarth and Sariel
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
@lantadyme @KairiArisava @GadzooksTD @LucisAbsentia @ShadowWas @IvyL6
Looking to rent 1 fire nest again! found, thanks!
@lantadyme @KairiArisava @GadzooksTD @LucisAbsentia @ShadowWas @IvyL6
Looking to rent 1 fire nest again! found, thanks!
@yukitsukihana

I have two Plague nests available! Message me about what kind of collateral you'd like.
@yukitsukihana

I have two Plague nests available! Message me about what kind of collateral you'd like.
@Koobi

I can take ya!
@Koobi

I can take ya!
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
@Desmordus @wrecknrule @Lunastice @TwilightBlue @RavenFeatherwing @fraudulentzodiac @DesertUmbra

Any of you lovely Lightning lairs willing to rent me a nest?

Found :)
@Desmordus @wrecknrule @Lunastice @TwilightBlue @RavenFeatherwing @fraudulentzodiac @DesertUmbra

Any of you lovely Lightning lairs willing to rent me a nest?

Found :)
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
@ShadowWas

I have a nest open for you. :3
@ShadowWas

I have a nest open for you. :3
TyYgOYZ.png
@yukitsukihana hi there! have you gotten a nature nest yet? i'm open if you still need one!
@yukitsukihana hi there! have you gotten a nature nest yet? i'm open if you still need one!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@QueenJ11

I still have a lightning nest if you need it!
@QueenJ11

I still have a lightning nest if you need it!
DX0IVEt.png