Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Give and Get Masterlist 2.0
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1253488 Is this natural/brown-ranged thread on the list? It's entirely possible that I just missed it, but just in case, I'm leaving this here.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1253488 Is this natural/brown-ranged thread on the list? It's entirely possible that I just missed it, but just in case, I'm leaving this here.
Give a ___/Get a ___ Masterlist // Forum Games Masterlist
No travelers, please! // Modern breeds preferred
Could my new Give a Fruit, Get a Fruit thread be put on the list? I really like fruit dragons and am always happy when I end up with one and would love for it to kick off! Thanks

Could my new Give a Fruit, Get a Fruit thread be put on the list? I really like fruit dragons and am always happy when I end up with one and would love for it to kick off! Thanks

Make happy those who are near,
and those who are far will come.
How long do i need to wait for someone ahead of me to accept a crossroad? Just asking because i think some of the people above me went inactive...

... also, there's now a give/get glowtail thread.
How long do i need to wait for someone ahead of me to accept a crossroad? Just asking because i think some of the people above me went inactive...

... also, there's now a give/get glowtail thread.
QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png
@mxlplyx there is now hard and fast rule about this, some of the swap forums suggest one in their first post. Some people give as little as 24 hours, but for me that is rushing it. If I have the room in my lair, I will give them a week. After that I cancel the crossroads. I've never had anyone come back and ask me for it, but if they do, I would explain what happened and say "Hey, do you want a different one, and if so will you take it immediately?" That's just me though, and I can afford that because I've been playing since 2014. [emoji=sun size=1] I went and found the [b]glowtail [/b]thread you mentioned. For people's use, Here's the link: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2895204
@mxlplyx there is now hard and fast rule about this, some of the swap forums suggest one in their first post. Some people give as little as 24 hours, but for me that is rushing it. If I have the room in my lair, I will give them a week. After that I cancel the crossroads. I've never had anyone come back and ask me for it, but if they do, I would explain what happened and say "Hey, do you want a different one, and if so will you take it immediately?" That's just me though, and I can afford that because I've been playing since 2014.

I went and found the glowtail thread you mentioned. For people's use, Here's the link:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2895204
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
Found a crackle swap!
Found a crackle swap!
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
There's a new traveler thread, "Artists and Poets". You send traveler dragons who specialize in those things here.
There's a new traveler thread, "Artists and Poets". You send traveler dragons who specialize in those things here.
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@WolfprintsSC: Found a wasp swap thread!
@WolfprintsSC: Found a wasp swap thread!
List has been updated!
List has been updated!
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Could the list possibly be updated for a give/get Stitched/Patchwork? If a list isn't found may I make one?
Could the list possibly be updated for a give/get Stitched/Patchwork? If a list isn't found may I make one?
Sig_-1.png
Credit to @MaskedMessenger !
@RinkTheDink You don't need anyone's permission. Make one, then post the link here. I'll be glad to see it!
@RinkTheDink You don't need anyone's permission. Make one, then post the link here. I'll be glad to see it!
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12