Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Give and Get Masterlist 2.0
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
how do I give a dragon?
how do I give a dragon?
Well, you go into one of the threads listed in the first post - or any thread in this forum - and read the instructions in those and follow them. To specifically send a dragon to someone you got to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads]crossroads[/url] choose one way crossroads (if you want to send a dragon) or a two way crossroads (if you also want the other person to send you something in exchange for it, but usually swap threads use the one way, because it's the person that posts after you who give you a dragon). You put in the name of the player you wanna send a dragon to, and then you click the dragon icon, choose a dragon, and go to the "send" button. You can also click the [emoji=trade size=1] on that is underneath the user avatar of the user you wanna send to, and follow the same procedure through there. Doing that it'll send to that person without you having to put in the name. I see you only ahve two dragons right now though, and if these are the two dragons you get when you start playing, they're special and cannot be send to other players or sold, but with any other dragon it'll work!
Well, you go into one of the threads listed in the first post - or any thread in this forum - and read the instructions in those and follow them.

To specifically send a dragon to someone you got to the crossroads choose one way crossroads (if you want to send a dragon) or a two way crossroads (if you also want the other person to send you something in exchange for it, but usually swap threads use the one way, because it's the person that posts after you who give you a dragon). You put in the name of the player you wanna send a dragon to, and then you click the dragon icon, choose a dragon, and go to the "send" button.

You can also click the on that is underneath the user avatar of the user you wanna send to, and follow the same procedure through there. Doing that it'll send to that person without you having to put in the name.

I see you only ahve two dragons right now though, and if these are the two dragons you get when you start playing, they're special and cannot be send to other players or sold, but with any other dragon it'll work!
@Lalatia see my post above. I forgot to ping you, I'm very tired
@Lalatia see my post above. I forgot to ping you, I'm very tired
@Zikul
Thank you. I hope you get some sleep!
@Zikul
Thank you. I hope you get some sleep!
@WolfprintsSC
I've made a thread for swaping of dragons which have Sapphire: here.
@WolfprintsSC
I've made a thread for swaping of dragons which have Sapphire: here.
zg9UeWS.png {Wishlist}

Free/PWYW dragons
Please don't send me travellers outside the travelling game thread.
@WolfprintsSC: Found a swap thread for the gene Current that hasn't been listed!
@WolfprintsSC: Found a swap thread for the gene Current that hasn't been listed!
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
Gone through and cleaned out some inactive threads
Gone through and cleaned out some inactive threads
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfPrintsSC

Hello! I have one for Accent Trading, can it be added?
@WolfPrintsSC

Hello! I have one for Accent Trading, can it be added?
Once upon a time, there were two little birds.

There had been three, until the day four men came with five horses and spoke six words they would never forget.

And it was decided, he would be theirs for seven years.

Your father owes us a debt.
@Ebanon Sorry, this thread is specifically for the give/get to the user above you style of forum game, not open trading.
@Ebanon Sorry, this thread is specifically for the give/get to the user above you style of forum game, not open trading.
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC
I started a swap for the Super Rare eye types (1% chance or lower)
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2879094
Could this be added?
@WolfprintsSC
I started a swap for the Super Rare eye types (1% chance or lower)
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2879094
Could this be added?
tumblr_inline_o8m9igAfNF1r3h1o8_540.pngLYTldZb.pnggrasslands_puna_by_idlewildly-db2hd6x.pngKG1OI4E.pngmDfoQCY.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12