Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Traveling Dragon Rest Hub 4.0
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 317 318
Anyone want to take this girl of my hands? she needs to move on. @GrinningWolf24, @Auralyx, @Zeno123, @Jaspernoir, @XiangEr, @MoonlilyluvsCas, @berrybbtr, @Adrasci, @ashenfinch, @QueenRed, @Kapara, @Spooner, @CelesticLeo, @Lynz, @DemonHearts, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60578814][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/605789/60578814_350.png[/img][/url]
Anyone want to take this girl of my hands? she needs to move on.
@GrinningWolf24, @Auralyx, @Zeno123, @Jaspernoir, @XiangEr, @MoonlilyluvsCas, @berrybbtr, @Adrasci, @ashenfinch, @QueenRed, @Kapara, @Spooner, @CelesticLeo, @Lynz, @DemonHearts,

60578814_350.png

HI!!!! Have a look at my FR suggestion?deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
XBhgPWa.gif
@send her my way!
@send her my way!
Check out my alphabet challenge
DX3f5.gifu6fMF.gifPE5Uc.gif
@PurpleFizzyPop wanted to make sure you saw @berrybbtr 's message!
@PurpleFizzyPop wanted to make sure you saw @berrybbtr 's message!
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
@demonhearts
I'm looking for some more travelers to practice writing for- could you perhaps send me 3 random ones of your choice? When I have written for them I want to send them back out in the thread c:
@demonhearts
I'm looking for some more travelers to practice writing for- could you perhaps send me 3 random ones of your choice? When I have written for them I want to send them back out in the thread c:
1045515.png1045517.png81167476.png81110588.png
@GrinningWolf24 @Auralyx @Zeno123 @Jaspernoir @XiangEr @MoonlilyluvsCas @berrybbtr @Adrasci @ashenfinch @QueenRed @Kapara @Spooner @CelesticLeo @Lynz @DemonHearts

I can take 3 to 5 travellers
@GrinningWolf24 @Auralyx @Zeno123 @Jaspernoir @XiangEr @MoonlilyluvsCas @berrybbtr @Adrasci @ashenfinch @QueenRed @Kapara @Spooner @CelesticLeo @Lynz @DemonHearts

I can take 3 to 5 travellers
Can I be taken off the pinglist? I don't have any travellers right now, and I am currently not taking any in until I can solve my lair space.
Can I be taken off the pinglist? I don't have any travellers right now, and I am currently not taking any in until I can solve my lair space.
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
@MidnightScarlet

Is it alright if I send you 3 travellers?
@MidnightScarlet

Is it alright if I send you 3 travellers?
dNCLmdm.png
@Adrasci
Hiya friend- I removed you from the spreadsheet, which removes your name from the pinglist. I also updated the list on the front page. Have a great day!

@MidnightScarlet
If you are still looking for travelers after taking some from Kapara, I would be happy to toss as many at you as you would like! I have a lot of kiddos who haven't been out to stretch their wings in a long time.
@Adrasci
Hiya friend- I removed you from the spreadsheet, which removes your name from the pinglist. I also updated the list on the front page. Have a great day!

@MidnightScarlet
If you are still looking for travelers after taking some from Kapara, I would be happy to toss as many at you as you would like! I have a lot of kiddos who haven't been out to stretch their wings in a long time.
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@kapara yes please! @grinningwolf24

I can take 3 more! I have some room c:
@kapara yes please! @grinningwolf24

I can take 3 more! I have some room c:
[quote name="@MidnightScarlet" date="2023-02-18 08:00:15" ] @/demonhearts I'm looking for some more travelers to practice writing for- could you perhaps send me 3 random ones of your choice? When I have written for them I want to send them back out in the thread c: [/quote] So sorry! Was icky for a few days, if you're are still interested in taking some lmk!
@MidnightScarlet wrote on 2023-02-18 08:00:15:
@/demonhearts

So sorry! Was icky for a few days, if you're are still interested in taking some lmk!
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 317 318