Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Hoard and vault
1 2
I have a suggestion that may make our lives more organized when it comes to our hoards. I noticed that there no way of knowing whats in our vaults. We only can find out what is in our hoard. So I suggest that there should be an vaults icon on wherever we get our game data especially when it comes to familiars. And speaking off the familiars, it would be great if the market includes the familiars that are in our vaults when it says we have this much of that curtain item. This an example of the market right now; it says that I have 2 Hainu, and I have 3, one is in my vault. I think this might make our game play easier! What you think guys?

Also another small suggestion; you know when you are changing familiars because you fully bonded with the previous one and you have a bunch of familiars that you fully bonded with which are hidden in the bunch of ones that are wary of you? and the only way to figure out if you fully bonded with that particular familiar, is to put them on a dragon? I suggest that it would be handy if the bonding level attached to the icon of the familiar or by putting the mouse over the icon and the dissciption will tell you the bonding level. Could this suggestion be handy?

In conclusion of my suggestions; It will be nice to a tidy hoard without any extra familiars sitting around, gathering dust and know which familiar to finish bonding and also you can put your familiars, that you are finished with the bonding, in the vault and still know that you have them without searching much
I have a suggestion that may make our lives more organized when it comes to our hoards. I noticed that there no way of knowing whats in our vaults. We only can find out what is in our hoard. So I suggest that there should be an vaults icon on wherever we get our game data especially when it comes to familiars. And speaking off the familiars, it would be great if the market includes the familiars that are in our vaults when it says we have this much of that curtain item. This an example of the market right now; it says that I have 2 Hainu, and I have 3, one is in my vault. I think this might make our game play easier! What you think guys?

Also another small suggestion; you know when you are changing familiars because you fully bonded with the previous one and you have a bunch of familiars that you fully bonded with which are hidden in the bunch of ones that are wary of you? and the only way to figure out if you fully bonded with that particular familiar, is to put them on a dragon? I suggest that it would be handy if the bonding level attached to the icon of the familiar or by putting the mouse over the icon and the dissciption will tell you the bonding level. Could this suggestion be handy?

In conclusion of my suggestions; It will be nice to a tidy hoard without any extra familiars sitting around, gathering dust and know which familiar to finish bonding and also you can put your familiars, that you are finished with the bonding, in the vault and still know that you have them without searching much
HI!!!! Have a look at my FR suggestion?deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
XBhgPWa.gif
Bump
Bump
HI!!!! Have a look at my FR suggestion?deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
XBhgPWa.gif
Bump
Bump
XBhgPWa.gif
bump
bump
XBhgPWa.gif
Just letting you know that it is now allowed to bump threads as it is considered spam. The sales forums are an exemption of the rule. Just letting you know for the future. ;-)

That aside, I do agree with your suggestion. I generally wish for better ways to organize and handle the hoard and vault, such as being able to search for an item by name when applying it to a dragon or putting it on the AH. So a general overhaul that also includes the things you mentioned (especially the familiar thing) would be amazing.
Just letting you know that it is now allowed to bump threads as it is considered spam. The sales forums are an exemption of the rule. Just letting you know for the future. ;-)

That aside, I do agree with your suggestion. I generally wish for better ways to organize and handle the hoard and vault, such as being able to search for an item by name when applying it to a dragon or putting it on the AH. So a general overhaul that also includes the things you mentioned (especially the familiar thing) would be amazing.
I agree, that would be nice.
I agree, that would be nice.
I totally agree, especially with the level of bonding. I have like, three pages of familiars and I don’t have time to sort them out and know if I have another version of that familiar on a dragon.
I totally agree, especially with the level of bonding. I have like, three pages of familiars and I don’t have time to sort them out and know if I have another version of that familiar on a dragon.
A standalone search feature for hoards/vaults would be cool too.
A standalone search feature for hoards/vaults would be cool too.
Stay Safe :3
[Visual Guide] Useless Items for Hoardselling or Melting
Agree, this would be such a nice update
Agree, this would be such a nice update
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png
YES that would be soooooo helpful!
YES that would be soooooo helpful!
go to this like pls pls
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2883847/9#post_44021974
1 2