Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Divinos' Leveling Service HalloweenEvent
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@VoxxVoleur it'll take me a few weeks to get through the waitlist so many Level 1 to 25's so I'm sorry to say I probably won't be able to level Laelia to 25 before the PvP contest rolls around :/

I'll add all 3 to the waitlist I'm trying to get through it as quickly as possible but having just started college I'm in the strange phase of having no schedule.

@Hyoid I value Runes at 190,000t - the Marketplace value :)
@VoxxVoleur it'll take me a few weeks to get through the waitlist so many Level 1 to 25's so I'm sorry to say I probably won't be able to level Laelia to 25 before the PvP contest rolls around :/

I'll add all 3 to the waitlist I'm trying to get through it as quickly as possible but having just started college I'm in the strange phase of having no schedule.

@Hyoid I value Runes at 190,000t - the Marketplace value :)
8YGNN3F.pngLg0kjH2.png2XNMELb.pngLnRH2M0.png
@Divinos

If you're busy, I can definitely wait. I'm in no rush. I have a few that I'd like to get to level 17.

Name(s) of derg(s): Delys, level 9 already.
Level wanted: 17
Build wanted: None
Stones needed? Yes/No: No
What stones?: N/A
Tincture? Yes/No: No
Do any discounts apply to you? (I would like proof): She's a Night Warrior. :) Proof. This is her mother who is registered and can be seen on the registry.
@Divinos

If you're busy, I can definitely wait. I'm in no rush. I have a few that I'd like to get to level 17.

Name(s) of derg(s): Delys, level 9 already.
Level wanted: 17
Build wanted: None
Stones needed? Yes/No: No
What stones?: N/A
Tincture? Yes/No: No
Do any discounts apply to you? (I would like proof): She's a Night Warrior. :) Proof. This is her mother who is registered and can be seen on the registry.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception I'll add her to the waitlist for now - as soon as I figure out my schedule then I'll be able to get back to levelling consistently :/

Edit: Her price will be 100,000t / 100g
@Impception I'll add her to the waitlist for now - as soon as I figure out my schedule then I'll be able to get back to levelling consistently :/

Edit: Her price will be 100,000t / 100g
@Divinos

Wouldn't it be 75K because of the discount? If the discount doesn't count, ignore this. And no worries. I know how it is to have a heavy schedule!
@Divinos

Wouldn't it be 75K because of the discount? If the discount doesn't count, ignore this. And no worries. I know how it is to have a heavy schedule!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception it would be 75k... this is what happens when you have college and a night job XD
I'll be sure to edit that on the waitlist - at least you can math :P
@Impception it would be 75k... this is what happens when you have college and a night job XD
I'll be sure to edit that on the waitlist - at least you can math :P
@Divinos

I used a calculator. xD No worries. I know how that is!
@Divinos

I used a calculator. xD No worries. I know how that is!
@Divinos

Alright, that's fine with me. ^^
@Divinos

Alright, that's fine with me. ^^
4UUQPPZ.gif
@Divinos

So if I want the 3 Dragon Pack it would originally be 625k. However, in trade for the Runes Scroll (190k), Gen 1 (50k) and my level 25 dragon (250k) it would come down to 135k. Correct?
@Divinos

So if I want the 3 Dragon Pack it would originally be 625k. However, in trade for the Runes Scroll (190k), Gen 1 (50k) and my level 25 dragon (250k) it would come down to 135k. Correct?
@Hyoid that's correct, yes.
@Hyoid that's correct, yes.
@Divinos

Great, do you need the payment before or after you're done leveling?
@Divinos

Great, do you need the payment before or after you're done leveling?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15