Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Divinos' Leveling Service HalloweenEvent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Divinos: I don't think any of the discounts apply to me, but would being an affiliate with my dragon sales shop be of interest for you? I currently sell random dragons and occasionally hatchlings from my G1 Wildclaw pairs. Could you price out how much each dragon will take? I would like to set aside the money and pay at least half upfront, so that you're paid partly in advance for the first one. I think I got all your answers answered. Let me know if I missed something. Also, is the Sedona Tanker effective for farming in general? How does it fare in Golem Workshop? #1 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34302453]Saga[/url][list] [*] Currently Lv10, but would like her to be Lv25 Farmer [*] Is tinctured [*] Can provide the following stones, if needed: Eliminate, Rally, 2x Ambush, 3x Berserker, Reflect[/list] #2 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35322515]Skylar[/url][list] [*] Would like him to be leveled to 20, Farmer build [*] Can provided the following stones, if needed: 2x Ambush, 3x Berserker[/list] #3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34377293]Heimdall[/url][list] [*] Would like him to be leveled to 20, Farmer build [*] Can provided the following stones, if needed: 2x Ambush, 3x Berserker[/list] #4 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35047396]Raziel[/url][list] [*] Would like him to be leveled to 25, Glass Cannon [*] Not sure what stones I will have left over, but I can purchase some to send if needed or buy from you[/list] Since I know lair space is a pain for everyone, I will send one at a time unless you tell me it's okay for more to be sent.
@Divinos: I don't think any of the discounts apply to me, but would being an affiliate with my dragon sales shop be of interest for you? I currently sell random dragons and occasionally hatchlings from my G1 Wildclaw pairs.

Could you price out how much each dragon will take? I would like to set aside the money and pay at least half upfront, so that you're paid partly in advance for the first one.

I think I got all your answers answered. Let me know if I missed something. Also, is the Sedona Tanker effective for farming in general? How does it fare in Golem Workshop?

#1 Saga
  • Currently Lv10, but would like her to be Lv25 Farmer
  • Is tinctured
  • Can provide the following stones, if needed: Eliminate, Rally, 2x Ambush, 3x Berserker, Reflect

#2 Skylar
  • Would like him to be leveled to 20, Farmer build
  • Can provided the following stones, if needed: 2x Ambush, 3x Berserker

#3 Heimdall
  • Would like him to be leveled to 20, Farmer build
  • Can provided the following stones, if needed: 2x Ambush, 3x Berserker

#4 Raziel
  • Would like him to be leveled to 25, Glass Cannon
  • Not sure what stones I will have left over, but I can purchase some to send if needed or buy from you

Since I know lair space is a pain for everyone, I will send one at a time unless you tell me it's okay for more to be sent.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings your 1st gen WC pairs are beautiful o_o I'd love to be affiliates with your dragon sales shop. Ungened dergs are my weakness and the reason I never seem to have the funds to expand my lair.

Without Discount:
Saga, Skylar and Heimdall will be 187,500t / 188g (without any extra stones).
Raziel will be 250,000t / 250g (without extra stones).

However I've noticed that Saga and Skylar and NW dergs and Heimdall is a NW/CR so they're eligible for the project discount. That makes their price 140,625t / 141g.

I can level two at a time but if you'd rather send one then that's fine too - I have an almost levelled CR who can train along with them for a little while since I intend to make her a Sedona Tanker.

The Sedona Tanker is best for farming the Kelp Beds and below unless it's with a mage/healer. It can be substituted for a Glass Canon but it doesn't work too well, it's mostly best for levelling other dergs in the Mire and below when there are two Sedona Tankers. The main benefit is that it costs around 50% less than other builds because eliminate isn't needed. It's main purpose is to either farm Kelp Beds or train fodder dragons cheaply.
@mercurialwings your 1st gen WC pairs are beautiful o_o I'd love to be affiliates with your dragon sales shop. Ungened dergs are my weakness and the reason I never seem to have the funds to expand my lair.

Without Discount:
Saga, Skylar and Heimdall will be 187,500t / 188g (without any extra stones).
Raziel will be 250,000t / 250g (without extra stones).

However I've noticed that Saga and Skylar and NW dergs and Heimdall is a NW/CR so they're eligible for the project discount. That makes their price 140,625t / 141g.

I can level two at a time but if you'd rather send one then that's fine too - I have an almost levelled CR who can train along with them for a little while since I intend to make her a Sedona Tanker.

The Sedona Tanker is best for farming the Kelp Beds and below unless it's with a mage/healer. It can be substituted for a Glass Canon but it doesn't work too well, it's mostly best for levelling other dergs in the Mire and below when there are two Sedona Tankers. The main benefit is that it costs around 50% less than other builds because eliminate isn't needed. It's main purpose is to either farm Kelp Beds or train fodder dragons cheaply.
8YGNN3F.pngLg0kjH2.png2XNMELb.pngLnRH2M0.png
@Divinos: Thanks~ ^ ^ They're both specialty date/event pairs, but I haven't figured out when I'll have another nest for them yet. I've updated my affiliate's list to include your shop here (it's currently only text for now). Really like helping out fellow project/group mates out~

If you can do two at a time, I'll send Saga and Skylar first over to you. I'll stick with the Eliminate-based builds, more used to those anyway. lol

I just want to be sure. Is the grand total 673g (141 + 141 +141 + 250)? I'd like to send half with the first batch, that's all. I'll also send the stones I listed in the other post with them. If you feel like an Eliminate is needed to make leveling easier, let me know and I'll see if I source one from the AH (hopefully their prices are stable).

Once you've confirmed my math (I'm on mobile at the moment XD ), I'll send send the two and their stuff over.
@Divinos: Thanks~ ^ ^ They're both specialty date/event pairs, but I haven't figured out when I'll have another nest for them yet. I've updated my affiliate's list to include your shop here (it's currently only text for now). Really like helping out fellow project/group mates out~

If you can do two at a time, I'll send Saga and Skylar first over to you. I'll stick with the Eliminate-based builds, more used to those anyway. lol

I just want to be sure. Is the grand total 673g (141 + 141 +141 + 250)? I'd like to send half with the first batch, that's all. I'll also send the stones I listed in the other post with them. If you feel like an Eliminate is needed to make leveling easier, let me know and I'll see if I source one from the AH (hopefully their prices are stable).

Once you've confirmed my math (I'm on mobile at the moment XD ), I'll send send the two and their stuff over.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings I've added your dragon sales to the affiliates list, also currently only text.

Yep it's a grand total of 673g, your math is sound dw :P. I shouldn't need an eliminate to make levelling easier seeing as Conquitus already has one.
@mercurialwings I've added your dragon sales to the affiliates list, also currently only text.

Yep it's a grand total of 673g, your math is sound dw :P. I shouldn't need an eliminate to make levelling easier seeing as Conquitus already has one.
@Divinos: Alright, sent the first two over! I went ahead and paid half (336g) of the grand total, and will pay the remaining balance (337g) when I send the other two over. Thank you for this service!
@Divinos: Alright, sent the first two over! I went ahead and paid half (336g) of the grand total, and will pay the remaining balance (337g) when I send the other two over. Thank you for this service!
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings haha I lost your ping in other pings. You can keep up with your dergs in the Training Post - Skylar is almost done :)
@mercurialwings haha I lost your ping in other pings. You can keep up with your dergs in the Training Post - Skylar is almost done :)
@Divinos: Lol, no worries, I have a hard time keeping my alert list clean myself and have to remind myself at the end of the day to do it (because goodness knows I don't want to weed through 18+ pages ever again...). XD

Did you want to swap Skylar for another once he hits Lv20? I don't mind either way you wish to run things. :)

Thanks for the heads up on the Training Post!
@Divinos: Lol, no worries, I have a hard time keeping my alert list clean myself and have to remind myself at the end of the day to do it (because goodness knows I don't want to weed through 18+ pages ever again...). XD

Did you want to swap Skylar for another once he hits Lv20? I don't mind either way you wish to run things. :)

Thanks for the heads up on the Training Post!
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings when Skylar is done I'll send you a 2-way crossroads for one of the other dergs :)
@mercurialwings when Skylar is done I'll send you a 2-way crossroads for one of the other dergs :)
@Divinos: Sounds good~ I've leveled a few dragons before by myself, but these days I just don't have the time to sit and run coliseum as much. So, I'm really grateful for people like you who are able to. I'll be a returning/frequent customer as I've a number I'd like to level for lore purposes. lol

Also, I'll be putting a notation and link to your leveling shop here for all dragons that have had been through here. :)
@Divinos: Sounds good~ I've leveled a few dragons before by myself, but these days I just don't have the time to sit and run coliseum as much. So, I'm really grateful for people like you who are able to. I'll be a returning/frequent customer as I've a number I'd like to level for lore purposes. lol

Also, I'll be putting a notation and link to your leveling shop here for all dragons that have had been through here. :)
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings I get quite busy too but I love the coli a lot so I figured that if I'm going to be sitting in the coli whenever I can then I'll eventually run out of my own dergs to train and what then? It'll be great to have you as a repeat customer XD

Skylar is on his way back over to you in return for one of the other two you need training :)
@mercurialwings I get quite busy too but I love the coli a lot so I figured that if I'm going to be sitting in the coli whenever I can then I'll eventually run out of my own dergs to train and what then? It'll be great to have you as a repeat customer XD

Skylar is on his way back over to you in return for one of the other two you need training :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15