Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Divinos' Leveling Service HalloweenEvent
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Meowruff I've added you to the pinglist :) When I first opened the thread I was bombarded with orders so that'll be why XD Still have 16 dergs to get through :/
@Meowruff I've added you to the pinglist :) When I first opened the thread I was bombarded with orders so that'll be why XD Still have 16 dergs to get through :/
8YGNN3F.pngLg0kjH2.png2XNMELb.pngLnRH2M0.png
@Divinos: Could you remove my dragons from your waitlist? I need to recalculate my funds (kinda went on a spending spree the last couple weeks) and re-evaluate which I want to really have leveled. :3
@Divinos: Could you remove my dragons from your waitlist? I need to recalculate my funds (kinda went on a spending spree the last couple weeks) and re-evaluate which I want to really have leveled. :3
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings I've removed them - give me a shout when you decide :)
I know what it's like to go on an extreme spending spree and then realise the consequences XD
@mercurialwings I've removed them - give me a shout when you decide :)
I know what it's like to go on an extreme spending spree and then realise the consequences XD
8YGNN3F.pngLg0kjH2.png2XNMELb.pngLnRH2M0.png
@Divinos: Thank you and will do~ I regret nothing on my purchases, but my FR wallet does! XD
@Divinos: Thank you and will do~ I regret nothing on my purchases, but my FR wallet does! XD
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15