Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Bródúil C. Project
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36
@Impception could I adopt the noc girl? If she needs a name now you can go ahead and prename her, if not can I name later? (she’d be named before I start leveling her) can I also be added to the other pinglists, please? I’m currently on the hatchling and lore letter ping lists.
@Impception could I adopt the noc girl? If she needs a name now you can go ahead and prename her, if not can I name later? (she’d be named before I start leveling her) can I also be added to the other pinglists, please? I’m currently on the hatchling and lore letter ping lists.
ibJfUec.png bqij4ya.png 4sMOFQ8.png profile_by_cas_a_fras-day7emf.png
@Erenee13

Sure thing. I'll send her over now.
@Erenee13

Sure thing. I'll send her over now.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
May I be put on the pinglist for imp hatchlings? Please and thank you:) Love this lore!
@Impception
May I be put on the pinglist for imp hatchlings? Please and thank you:) Love this lore!
@Impception
2QGcpY5.jpg
@Impception

Could you please add me to the hatchling pinglist? Thanks!
@Impception

Could you please add me to the hatchling pinglist? Thanks!
6NbB7wv.png
@Impception

as many night warriors as I have you'd think I would have asked this already lol

can I be on the pinglists for official and honorary kiddos? :D
@Impception

as many night warriors as I have you'd think I would have asked this already lol

can I be on the pinglists for official and honorary kiddos? :D
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36333727] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=6&breed=1&element=10&gender=0&tert=23&tertgene=19&winggene=7&wings=163&auth=03788b6045a1737b1a25c784adceeff61b091aad&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] Would this fella be able to be registered as an honorary BC? His primary is dark but his secondary disqualifies him from being a night warrior. I don't know if theirs any color restrictions as I couldn't find any Colors are Obsidian/ Cream/ Sky [/center]

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=6&breed=1&element=10&gender=0&tert=23&tertgene=19&winggene=7&wings=163&auth=03788b6045a1737b1a25c784adceeff61b091aad&dummyext=prev.png

Would this fella be able to be registered as an honorary BC? His primary is dark but his secondary disqualifies him from being a night warrior. I don't know if theirs any color restrictions as I couldn't find any
Colors are Obsidian/ Cream/ Sky
@ZenithNadir

Post above mine.
@ZenithNadir

Post above mine.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception Thanks!

@TheTigersDen Yes, he’d be an honorary BC! Since his colors disqualify him from the NWP, he can find a home over here.
@Impception Thanks!

@TheTigersDen Yes, he’d be an honorary BC! Since his colors disqualify him from the NWP, he can find a home over here.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@Impception
Can I be added to Hatchling, Contest, Updates and Lore Letters Pinglist?
@Impception
Can I be added to Hatchling, Contest, Updates and Lore Letters Pinglist?
Noctua_Link_Item.png
Clan Directory
Dragons for Fodder
Dream Dragon
@Impception
I'd like to be added to the hatchling, contest, updates and lore letters ping list! (please)
@Impception
I'd like to be added to the hatchling, contest, updates and lore letters ping list! (please)
cR1Gjkx.png l
l
l
l

Bofa_
— LGBTQ+
— She / Her
— True neutral
— INFP-T
— FR+3
— Always sleepy
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36