Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Bródúil C. Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35172186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351722/35172186_350.png[/img] [/url] Dear Grandpaps, Hi Grandpaps.. It's Bregedyr… You may not know me, cause of the whole, having 250 kids and grandkids and so on, but I'm one of your grandkids. I'm really proud to be a part of the family. I'm even level 15! I'm almost level 20! I could be a great Night Warrior, but there's a problem. You see, unlike my brother, Slyfoot, I don't have dark wings or a dark body. I have silvery, glittering wings and a matching body covered in reflective crystal. Because of that, I catch all the light and I'm too light colored to be a Night Warrior.. Slyfoot is beautiful. He's got gorgeous dark wings and a darker body that doesn't reflect light as much. I'm really jealous of him, because he can be a Night Warrior and I can't. I'm determined to make you proud, Grandpaps. I want nothing more than to carry on your legacy and be a part of the Night Warriors. But I would be rejected because of my colors. So I wanted your blessing, Grandpaps. I want to start my own line of Night Warriors. A line where all the light colored warriors will be accepted! I want to carry your legacy into a new line, where the Night Warriors will take over the day and become beacons of light in the day, while the Night Warriors protect their clans during the night! Grandpaps, you are my idol. You make me want to be a better dragon, and I want to make you proud. I want to name this new line the Tréimhse Laoch. It's an ancient language meaning Day Warriors. Though, to be honest, I don't want it to be a carbon copy of the Night Warriors. What do you think of the name Bródúil Caomhnóirí instead? It means Proud Guardians… I feel like that is what we would be. More than just the day version of Night Warriors. We would be proud of our heritage. Proud Guardians of our heritage, of the world of Sornieth. I should go, Grandpaps. My trainers are back from their break and ready to start again. I'll reach level 20, Grandpaps. I'll make you and Grandmam proud! I love you Grandpaps! Please enjoy the meat. I caught it myself! Signed, Bregedyr the Determined

35172186_350.png

Dear Grandpaps,

Hi Grandpaps.. It's Bregedyr… You may not know me, cause of the whole, having 250 kids and grandkids and so on, but I'm one of your grandkids. I'm really proud to be a part of the family. I'm even level 15! I'm almost level 20! I could be a great Night Warrior, but there's a problem.

You see, unlike my brother, Slyfoot, I don't have dark wings or a dark body. I have silvery, glittering wings and a matching body covered in reflective crystal. Because of that, I catch all the light and I'm too light colored to be a Night Warrior.. Slyfoot is beautiful. He's got gorgeous dark wings and a darker body that doesn't reflect light as much. I'm really jealous of him, because he can be a Night Warrior and I can't.

I'm determined to make you proud, Grandpaps. I want nothing more than to carry on your legacy and be a part of the Night Warriors. But I would be rejected because of my colors.

So I wanted your blessing, Grandpaps. I want to start my own line of Night Warriors. A line where all the light colored warriors will be accepted! I want to carry your legacy into a new line, where the Night Warriors will take over the day and become beacons of light in the day, while the Night Warriors protect their clans during the night!

Grandpaps, you are my idol. You make me want to be a better dragon, and I want to make you proud. I want to name this new line the Tréimhse Laoch. It's an ancient language meaning Day Warriors. Though, to be honest, I don't want it to be a carbon copy of the Night Warriors.

What do you think of the name Bródúil Caomhnóirí instead? It means Proud Guardians… I feel like that is what we would be. More than just the day version of Night Warriors. We would be proud of our heritage. Proud Guardians of our heritage, of the world of Sornieth.

I should go, Grandpaps. My trainers are back from their break and ready to start again. I'll reach level 20, Grandpaps. I'll make you and Grandmam proud! I love you Grandpaps! Please enjoy the meat. I caught it myself!

Signed,
Bregedyr the Determined
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2929338] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29294/2929338_350.png[/img] [/url] Dear Bregedyr, I must apologize for not returning your letter with all haste. Affairs at home have been busier than usual, and it is only now that I have been able to sit and compose a reply to your kind letter. Do not worry that I do not know who you are; while our family may be a large one, I would be a neglectful patriarch if I failed to keep myself abreast of all my relatives. It has been quite some time since our lineage first began to spread its way across Sornieth, and there are times when I find myself reconsidering my early wish that the land be encircled by dark-winged protectors who could guard our allied clans from harm. The Night Warriors are a proud legacy, and we are what we are - but the qualities of loyalty, devotion, honor, and love of one's family have nothing to do with the color of a dragon's scales. As time has passed, it has become harder and harder for me to uphold those first words, but past thoughts and actions do not always change. There are still those who would question your heritage and the merit of your service, both within our family and outside it. It would please me greatly to record you as one of our own, if that is still what you wish, but it gladdens me to hear that regardless of whether you decide to claim your birthright as a Night Warrior, you have found a way to further your destiny. Being the patriarch of a family is a weighty responsibility, but it is also a role that has brought me immeasurable joy. If you ever find yourself in need of wisdom, I hope that you won't hesitate to consult me - but I hope you will remember that all dragons, even those with the best of intentions, can fall short at times. You are not the first dragon to feel that they have no place in our family due to the well-intentioned zeal of my youth, and unfortunately you will not be the last. My roll of parchment is rapidly coming to an end, so I must close this letter. Without subjecting you to too much of an old dragon's blithering, I would like to say that I am proud to see what you have accomplished, and I hope to see great things from you and yours. I have attached a small token in the form of an Ornate Iron Necklace. The pale metal reminds me of you, both in color and in strength, and I hope the dark stone in the collar will remind you that while you are forging your own path, you will always be one of us. Thank you for the snack - the jerky was quite flavorful, and I am finding myself tempted to attempt a duplication of your recipe. When you get a moment, please reply to your brother's letter - he seemed quite agitated when he barged into my tower, and while he tried to deny his concern, Slyfoot has never been a particularly gifted liar. Sincerely, Pulchrior[/center]

2929338_350.png

Dear Bregedyr,

I must apologize for not returning your letter with all haste. Affairs at home have been busier than usual, and it is only now that I have been able to sit and compose a reply to your kind letter. Do not worry that I do not know who you are; while our family may be a large one, I would be a neglectful patriarch if I failed to keep myself abreast of all my relatives.

It has been quite some time since our lineage first began to spread its way across Sornieth, and there are times when I find myself reconsidering my early wish that the land be encircled by dark-winged protectors who could guard our allied clans from harm. The Night Warriors are a proud legacy, and we are what we are - but the qualities of loyalty, devotion, honor, and love of one's family have nothing to do with the color of a dragon's scales. As time has passed, it has become harder and harder for me to uphold those first words, but past thoughts and actions do not always change. There are still those who would question your heritage and the merit of your service, both within our family and outside it.

It would please me greatly to record you as one of our own, if that is still what you wish, but it gladdens me to hear that regardless of whether you decide to claim your birthright as a Night Warrior, you have found a way to further your destiny. Being the patriarch of a family is a weighty responsibility, but it is also a role that has brought me immeasurable joy. If you ever find yourself in need of wisdom, I hope that you won't hesitate to consult me - but I hope you will remember that all dragons, even those with the best of intentions, can fall short at times. You are not the first dragon to feel that they have no place in our family due to the well-intentioned zeal of my youth, and unfortunately you will not be the last.

My roll of parchment is rapidly coming to an end, so I must close this letter. Without subjecting you to too much of an old dragon's blithering, I would like to say that I am proud to see what you have accomplished, and I hope to see great things from you and yours.

I have attached a small token in the form of an Ornate Iron Necklace. The pale metal reminds me of you, both in color and in strength, and I hope the dark stone in the collar will remind you that while you are forging your own path, you will always be one of us.

Thank you for the snack - the jerky was quite flavorful, and I am finding myself tempted to attempt a duplication of your recipe. When you get a moment, please reply to your brother's letter - he seemed quite agitated when he barged into my tower, and while he tried to deny his concern, Slyfoot has never been a particularly gifted liar.

Sincerely,
Pulchrior
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35172186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351722/35172186_350.png[/img] [/url] Dear Slyfoot, Hello brother! I have some interesting news to send to you. Not only am I almost finished training, I've gotten permission to start my own line! Since I can't be a Night Warrior because of my light colored body and wings, I've decided I'm going to start a new family tree. One where Night Warriors like me can be accepted! I'm calling my line Bródúil Caomhnóirí. Proud Guardians. I want to invite you to become an honorary member! I know you're a Night Warrior and you're proud, but I want you to know that if you ever want to be a part of this new family, I would welcome you with open wings. You're my brother and I love you. I've mailed Grandpaps, and I hope he says it's okay. I want nothing more than to make my family proud. But I know a lot of others won't agree with me. I'm not the best.. but I'll try my best! What do you think, Sly? Do you think I'm doing good? Do you think I'll succeed? I'm including a gift to you. I caught them all on my own! My trainers say I'm doing surprisingly well for a beginner. I think it's because I'm part of the best family there is. I think you're going to be an amazing warrior too! I'm sorry this letter is so short, my trainers are yelling at me to get a move on. I hope you're doing well! I love you! Signed, Bregedyr (The Strangler's tooltip is relevant 10000000% to Bregedyr) [i]Attached to the letter is a parcel containing the following:[/i] [item=Rosaline Strangler][item=Sunspot Sparrow]

35172186_350.png

Dear Slyfoot,

Hello brother! I have some interesting news to send to you. Not only am I almost finished training, I've gotten permission to start my own line! Since I can't be a Night Warrior because of my light colored body and wings, I've decided I'm going to start a new family tree. One where Night Warriors like me can be accepted!

I'm calling my line Bródúil Caomhnóirí. Proud Guardians. I want to invite you to become an honorary member! I know you're a Night Warrior and you're proud, but I want you to know that if you ever want to be a part of this new family, I would welcome you with open wings. You're my brother and I love you.

I've mailed Grandpaps, and I hope he says it's okay. I want nothing more than to make my family proud. But I know a lot of others won't agree with me. I'm not the best.. but I'll try my best!

What do you think, Sly? Do you think I'm doing good? Do you think I'll succeed?

I'm including a gift to you. I caught them all on my own! My trainers say I'm doing surprisingly well for a beginner. I think it's because I'm part of the best family there is. I think you're going to be an amazing warrior too!

I'm sorry this letter is so short, my trainers are yelling at me to get a move on. I hope you're doing well! I love you!

Signed, Bregedyr

(The Strangler's tooltip is relevant 10000000% to Bregedyr)

Attached to the letter is a parcel containing the following:

Rosaline Strangler Sunspot Sparrow
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35172185] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351722/35172185_350.png[/img] [/url] Brother dear, Sorry it took me so long to write back! Your letter set up quite a bit of commotion here. I know if you don't hear it from me that Caspian will find a way to pass the news along; he was way too entertained by the scramble that happened when we heard from you. So here's what happened: I read your letter, and for a second I thought some jerk had said something to you. I was gonna march over to Auroral Dissonance and kick their teeth in; but then I realized that you wanted to leave, and I admit it - I might have panicked. So I kind of went and told our grandma? Adamantine was furious, she was going to storm Pulchrior's tower and give him a piece of her mind. And from there it kind of snowballed - Keith isn't home right now, but Uncle Lance heard the news and got mad on your behalf (that's probably how Caspian found out - Thalia is Lance's daughter and she always knows what's happening, and those two are joined at the hip, I swear), and then Carina heard it from Adamantine and told Aten, and Aten got it into his head that the whole thing was a huge miscarriage of justice and that he was going to have a word with Maenas about this (who is that??? this family tree is massive I swear). And then Damascus wanted to come along because she's part of another family herself and wanted to hear what happened, and Dante decided that since all her half-sisters were going that she might as well come, and then Nymane had to go herself of course. And then Orion was so surprised to find nearly every single one of his descendants in the Suncircle so up in arms about something that he had to trail along behind everybody and see what the fuss was about! So we all went marching up the stairs to the tower, only to find that Pulchrior had already gotten your letter and had decided that everything was fine. So basically the whole thing was a mess. I miiiiiight have overreacted just a little. But I'm glad that A) you aren't disinherited and B) you aren't mad at me! It seems silly for me to have been worried, but you and I both know that I'm only being treated like a Night Warrior because of a technicality (and because our mom might have disappeared off the face of the planet and Adamantine is desperate to get some great grandchildren, but whatever). The point is, the shoe could have just as easily been on the other paw, and I know that if I had been in your position I might not have worked as hard as you, or been as willing to overlook the fact that we've ended up in different places because of what basically amounts to a coincidence. To make a long story short, I'm glad you're kicking butt and taking names and I know you'll be a great patriarch of your own family. You've got your head screwed on straight and you've always been good at going after what you wanted! I can't wait to be the designated weird uncle to all your kids. If any hatchlings of mine ever get made fun of because they were born silvery instead of black, because sometimes dragons are just jerks, I'll make sure they know they can turn to you - and in the meantime, you keep on being awesome. I love you bro, Slyfoot P.S. Thanks for the strangler!! My room is covered in flower petals and it's never looked better![/center]

35172185_350.png

Brother dear,

Sorry it took me so long to write back! Your letter set up quite a bit of commotion here. I know if you don't hear it from me that Caspian will find a way to pass the news along; he was way too entertained by the scramble that happened when we heard from you. So here's what happened: I read your letter, and for a second I thought some jerk had said something to you. I was gonna march over to Auroral Dissonance and kick their teeth in; but then I realized that you wanted to leave, and I admit it - I might have panicked. So I kind of went and told our grandma? Adamantine was furious, she was going to storm Pulchrior's tower and give him a piece of her mind. And from there it kind of snowballed - Keith isn't home right now, but Uncle Lance heard the news and got mad on your behalf (that's probably how Caspian found out - Thalia is Lance's daughter and she always knows what's happening, and those two are joined at the hip, I swear), and then Carina heard it from Adamantine and told Aten, and Aten got it into his head that the whole thing was a huge miscarriage of justice and that he was going to have a word with Maenas about this (who is that??? this family tree is massive I swear). And then Damascus wanted to come along because she's part of another family herself and wanted to hear what happened, and Dante decided that since all her half-sisters were going that she might as well come, and then Nymane had to go herself of course. And then Orion was so surprised to find nearly every single one of his descendants in the Suncircle so up in arms about something that he had to trail along behind everybody and see what the fuss was about! So we all went marching up the stairs to the tower, only to find that Pulchrior had already gotten your letter and had decided that everything was fine. So basically the whole thing was a mess. I miiiiiight have overreacted just a little.

But I'm glad that A) you aren't disinherited and B) you aren't mad at me! It seems silly for me to have been worried, but you and I both know that I'm only being treated like a Night Warrior because of a technicality (and because our mom might have disappeared off the face of the planet and Adamantine is desperate to get some great grandchildren, but whatever). The point is, the shoe could have just as easily been on the other paw, and I know that if I had been in your position I might not have worked as hard as you, or been as willing to overlook the fact that we've ended up in different places because of what basically amounts to a coincidence.

To make a long story short, I'm glad you're kicking butt and taking names and I know you'll be a great patriarch of your own family. You've got your head screwed on straight and you've always been good at going after what you wanted! I can't wait to be the designated weird uncle to all your kids. If any hatchlings of mine ever get made fun of because they were born silvery instead of black, because sometimes dragons are just jerks, I'll make sure they know they can turn to you - and in the meantime, you keep on being awesome.

I love you bro,
Slyfoot

P.S. Thanks for the strangler!! My room is covered in flower petals and it's never looked better!
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35172186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351722/35172186_350.png[/img] [/url] Dear Grandpaps, I have done it! I have finally reached level 20. It was hard. When I hit level 17, my trainers blessed me with some extra magic and then told me I was on my own with this other dragon, Temin. Turns out Temin's been on his own for awhile. He's gone from level 1 to 17 all by himself.. Well not entirely. He had others with him, but they moved on by themselves and left him alone. So he asked if he could train with me, and of course my trainers said yes. I can't believe they just decided to do that to me! But, I think in the long run, it's for the best. I feel stronger and faster and better when it's Temin and I out there facing the world of foes together. Plus we're helping another Night Warrior, one Valor said we would help train. Turns out, Auralion (that's his name by the way) is Nymane's grandson! I didn't even know it! He's my uncle, I think. Isn't that cool? I'm helping my uncle level up. I hope you're proud of me, Grandpaps. I'm trying really hard to make you proud. I've gotten all the stuff done for my family tree too! I hope you'll honor me by being an honorary member. Will you? You and Grandmims? I'm gonna have Slyfoot be an honorary member too! He's my brother, and a full Night Warrior! Oh! There's this new girl too. She doesn't have a name yet but she's Keith's daughter. She's also too light to be a Night Warrior - and she's so young she can't write yet! Anyway, she asked me to tell you that she's going to be a part of the family too! Of course, she's going to have to reach level 20 when she grows up. And she hopes you'll recognize her as an honorary member of the Night Warrior family too. She's not as driven to be a Night Warrior as I am, but I think that's cause she's young. She still likes to chase bright lights on the wall (Sereg does that for some reason. He shines a light and the hatchlings chase it. It's rude, I think. But I don't think he can help it either. He's not as nice as some of the other Night Warriors I've met in this clan. I think it's because he spends most of his time in a cave messing with his magic, honestly…). I also wanted to say thank you for the necklace. I'm going to proudly wear it no matter where I am! I'm sorry, too, that Slyfoot caused such a fuss. I love him but he can be quite a fuss sometimes! I hope it didn't cause too much commotion. That wasn't my intention at all. I also apologize for taking so long to reply to you or give you an update. I've been so busy training that it slipped my mind until I wanted to tell you of my accomplishment. I hope you'll forgive me! Anyway! I'm sorry for taking up so much of your time, Grandpaps. I'm sure you have other more important things to do than read my letters. I love you Grandpaps.Give Grandmims love and hugs from me! With lots of love, Bregedyr P.S. Hey, Grandpaps! Guess what I managed to catch! A Hydra! Someone told me your clan doesn't have one yet, but ours does. I want you to have it for your clan! Even if you don't bond with it, of course. I hope it serves you and the rest of the family well! Maybe Slyfoot can bond with it! Will you give it to him for me, Grandpaps? [i]Attached to the letter is a parcel containing the following:[/i] [item=Heart Rose][item=Hydra]

35172186_350.png

Dear Grandpaps,

I have done it! I have finally reached level 20. It was hard. When I hit level 17, my trainers blessed me with some extra magic and then told me I was on my own with this other dragon, Temin. Turns out Temin's been on his own for awhile. He's gone from level 1 to 17 all by himself.. Well not entirely. He had others with him, but they moved on by themselves and left him alone. So he asked if he could train with me, and of course my trainers said yes.

I can't believe they just decided to do that to me! But, I think in the long run, it's for the best. I feel stronger and faster and better when it's Temin and I out there facing the world of foes together. Plus we're helping another Night Warrior, one Valor said we would help train.

Turns out, Auralion (that's his name by the way) is Nymane's grandson! I didn't even know it! He's my uncle, I think. Isn't that cool? I'm helping my uncle level up.

I hope you're proud of me, Grandpaps. I'm trying really hard to make you proud. I've gotten all the stuff done for my family tree too! I hope you'll honor me by being an honorary member. Will you? You and Grandmims? I'm gonna have Slyfoot be an honorary member too! He's my brother, and a full Night Warrior!

Oh! There's this new girl too. She doesn't have a name yet but she's Keith's daughter. She's also too light to be a Night Warrior - and she's so young she can't write yet! Anyway, she asked me to tell you that she's going to be a part of the family too! Of course, she's going to have to reach level 20 when she grows up. And she hopes you'll recognize her as an honorary member of the Night Warrior family too.

She's not as driven to be a Night Warrior as I am, but I think that's cause she's young. She still likes to chase bright lights on the wall (Sereg does that for some reason. He shines a light and the hatchlings chase it. It's rude, I think. But I don't think he can help it either. He's not as nice as some of the other Night Warriors I've met in this clan. I think it's because he spends most of his time in a cave messing with his magic, honestly…).

I also wanted to say thank you for the necklace. I'm going to proudly wear it no matter where I am! I'm sorry, too, that Slyfoot caused such a fuss. I love him but he can be quite a fuss sometimes! I hope it didn't cause too much commotion. That wasn't my intention at all. I also apologize for taking so long to reply to you or give you an update. I've been so busy training that it slipped my mind until I wanted to tell you of my accomplishment. I hope you'll forgive me!

Anyway! I'm sorry for taking up so much of your time, Grandpaps. I'm sure you have other more important things to do than read my letters. I love you Grandpaps.Give Grandmims love and hugs from me!

With lots of love,
Bregedyr

P.S. Hey, Grandpaps! Guess what I managed to catch! A Hydra! Someone told me your clan doesn't have one yet, but ours does. I want you to have it for your clan! Even if you don't bond with it, of course. I hope it serves you and the rest of the family well! Maybe Slyfoot can bond with it! Will you give it to him for me, Grandpaps?

Attached to the letter is a parcel containing the following:

Heart Rose Hydra
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2929338] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29294/2929338_350.png[/img] [/url] Dear Bregedyr, It is wonderful to hear from you again. I am glad to hear that your training has progressed so far, and am proud that you are training other Night Warriors as well! Auralion is known to me, although he most likely does not suspect as much; his mother, Laelia, is the sister of your grandmother Adamantine, and I can't help but fondly remember what a turn she gave some of our warriors when she lived here! The little red-winged one who has joined you is also a distant relative of yours. Both of you are related through my son Orion, but I confess that I'm not sure what kind of relatives this makes you. Perhaps some sort of cousin, very many times removed? Deary me. For someone with such a large family, I admit to being puzzled by how its branches tie together at times. I would be honored to be an honorary member of your family, and I am confident that Slyfoot feels the same as I. Your gift of a hydra was most impressive, and I will certainly pass it along to your brother. It caused quite a stir of excitement when it was delivered in the marketplace! Perhaps the experience will teach the merchants to be more respectful of live cargo; in any respects, there were no injuries, and the damage to the stalls was only superficial and was quickly repaired. No need to worry yourself on that account! Don't fret about the dust-up in my tower, either; it was nice to see so many of my descendants at once, and seeing so many dragons prepared to come to the defense of you and your brother warmed my heart. I regret the brevity of this letter, but the dragons of the Suncircle have been mobilized into action, in preparation for our battle against the Wind flight. It has been some time since our last large skirmish, so I find myself anticipating the outcome! I might even lead a few charges myself; I may spend plenty of time in my tower nowadays, but I'm not old and decrepit yet. This wyrm can still teach those interlopers a thing or two! Your loving grandpa, Pulchrior[/center]

2929338_350.png

Dear Bregedyr,

It is wonderful to hear from you again. I am glad to hear that your training has progressed so far, and am proud that you are training other Night Warriors as well! Auralion is known to me, although he most likely does not suspect as much; his mother, Laelia, is the sister of your grandmother Adamantine, and I can't help but fondly remember what a turn she gave some of our warriors when she lived here! The little red-winged one who has joined you is also a distant relative of yours. Both of you are related through my son Orion, but I confess that I'm not sure what kind of relatives this makes you. Perhaps some sort of cousin, very many times removed? Deary me. For someone with such a large family, I admit to being puzzled by how its branches tie together at times.

I would be honored to be an honorary member of your family, and I am confident that Slyfoot feels the same as I. Your gift of a hydra was most impressive, and I will certainly pass it along to your brother. It caused quite a stir of excitement when it was delivered in the marketplace! Perhaps the experience will teach the merchants to be more respectful of live cargo; in any respects, there were no injuries, and the damage to the stalls was only superficial and was quickly repaired. No need to worry yourself on that account! Don't fret about the dust-up in my tower, either; it was nice to see so many of my descendants at once, and seeing so many dragons prepared to come to the defense of you and your brother warmed my heart.

I regret the brevity of this letter, but the dragons of the Suncircle have been mobilized into action, in preparation for our battle against the Wind flight. It has been some time since our last large skirmish, so I find myself anticipating the outcome! I might even lead a few charges myself; I may spend plenty of time in my tower nowadays, but I'm not old and decrepit yet. This wyrm can still teach those interlopers a thing or two!

Your loving grandpa,
Pulchrior
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35172186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351722/35172186_350.png[/img] [/url] Dear Slyfoot, Goodness, it sounds like there was such a ruckus the other day. Please forgive me for taking so long to respond. Training became everything to me for awhile. On that note, I must announce - I've finally achieved it! Level 20! I've reached it! I made it just this morning. I wrote to Grandpaps to tell him and now I'm happy to tell you too! I was tossed out with our uncle to help train him alongside my new friend Temin. He's old, and has a lot of stories. How is our family? I miss you guys a lot, but the family here is really welcoming. Except Sereg… He's… very odd. Well… That's just the least of it. Anyway! I have big plans! I'm going to start my own family line, and you're invited to be an honorary member! I also invited Grandpaps and Grandmims too. There's another girl, another Nocturne, to be exact! She's going to be another part of the family line. She can't read or write (I'm teaching her!) but she says that she's happy to be accepted somewhere. She's going to breed with a Dawnguard guy or something, I think? I dunno. She seems very split about what she wants to do with her life. Either way, I'm happy right now. Everything is going well. I'm super excited about everything going on and so happy to start my own line! But that's enough of my babble. How is everyone doing since the fuss ruckus the other day? How did Grandpaps react? Is everyone okay now? I should write little thank yous to everyone… Wait, do you think you could pass along a message for me? Here, hand out these roses to everyone and tell them all I"m sorry that there was such a fuss over me the other day! Tell them I love them all too! Night Warriors have to stick together! Anyway. It's getting on now, and my training partner is ready to start training again. I love you, dear brother. Please write me back soon. With lots of love, Bregedyr P.S. I sent you a present via Grandpaps. Go see him! [i]Attached to the letter is a parcel [s]containing[/s] [u]bursting with[/u]the following:[/i] [item=Heart Rose]

35172186_350.png

Dear Slyfoot,

Goodness, it sounds like there was such a ruckus the other day. Please forgive me for taking so long to respond. Training became everything to me for awhile.

On that note, I must announce - I've finally achieved it! Level 20! I've reached it! I made it just this morning. I wrote to Grandpaps to tell him and now I'm happy to tell you too!

I was tossed out with our uncle to help train him alongside my new friend Temin. He's old, and has a lot of stories.

How is our family? I miss you guys a lot, but the family here is really welcoming. Except Sereg… He's… very odd. Well… That's just the least of it.

Anyway! I have big plans! I'm going to start my own family line, and you're invited to be an honorary member! I also invited Grandpaps and Grandmims too. There's another girl, another Nocturne, to be exact! She's going to be another part of the family line. She can't read or write (I'm teaching her!) but she says that she's happy to be accepted somewhere. She's going to breed with a Dawnguard guy or something, I think? I dunno. She seems very split about what she wants to do with her life.

Either way, I'm happy right now. Everything is going well. I'm super excited about everything going on and so happy to start my own line!

But that's enough of my babble. How is everyone doing since the fuss ruckus the other day? How did Grandpaps react? Is everyone okay now? I should write little thank yous to everyone… Wait, do you think you could pass along a message for me? Here, hand out these roses to everyone and tell them all I"m sorry that there was such a fuss over me the other day! Tell them I love them all too! Night Warriors have to stick together!

Anyway. It's getting on now, and my training partner is ready to start training again. I love you, dear brother. Please write me back soon.

With lots of love,
Bregedyr

P.S. I sent you a present via Grandpaps. Go see him!

Attached to the letter is a parcel containing bursting withthe following:

Heart Rose
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35172185] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351722/35172185_350.png[/img] [/url] Dearest, darlingest, most favorite brother, Have I told you lately that I love you??? The hydra you gave me nearly crushed me to death when I first encountered it, but I've never been so happy to be crushed to death by a gigantic multi-headed snake! What a beautiful creature! I have named her Aspera, and it took me a long time but I've finally managed to convince her that we should be friends. She comes when I call her, but won't let me pet her noses unless I feed a piece of chipotle-smoked beef jerky to each head. She'll eat whatever I put in front of her, but only that specific flavor of beef jerky seems to constitute an acceptable treat. Don't worry, the kerfuffle the other day didn't cause any trouble! Once he recovered from his astonishment, Pulchrior found the whole thing really funny. He even said I was a good brother for sticking up for you, which - duh. Of course I'm gonna stick up for you! Oh!! I know the little girl you're talking about! She's Keith's daughter - I only saw her once, but she seemed really quiet when she visited the Hall of Echoes with her brothers. Both of them got sent on to new clans that wanted Night Warriors, but I didn't know what would happen to her! I'm glad she ended up in your clan, I can't imagine a better adoptive older brother than you. I'm honored to be an honorary member of your new line, and if any of my own hatchlings ever find themselves in a predicament similar to yours, I'm really touched that there will already be somewhere they can go where they'll be accepted. I hadn't thought about it at the time, but this also means that I don't have to be so infernally picky about who I settle down with if I want to continue my line. Any dark-colored hatchlings of mine can be Night Warriors, and the light-colored ones will be fostered with your side of the family instead. I'll pass along the roses! Sorry to delay so long writing back; Excursio may hate the Stormcatcher (she thinks it's a secret but everybody knows), but we're still getting ready to battle for Dominance along with the rest of the flight, so things have been very busy. Lots of love! Your favorite brother (even though I'm the only one you have), Slyfoot[/center]

35172185_350.png

Dearest, darlingest, most favorite brother,

Have I told you lately that I love you??? The hydra you gave me nearly crushed me to death when I first encountered it, but I've never been so happy to be crushed to death by a gigantic multi-headed snake! What a beautiful creature! I have named her Aspera, and it took me a long time but I've finally managed to convince her that we should be friends. She comes when I call her, but won't let me pet her noses unless I feed a piece of chipotle-smoked beef jerky to each head. She'll eat whatever I put in front of her, but only that specific flavor of beef jerky seems to constitute an acceptable treat.

Don't worry, the kerfuffle the other day didn't cause any trouble! Once he recovered from his astonishment, Pulchrior found the whole thing really funny. He even said I was a good brother for sticking up for you, which - duh. Of course I'm gonna stick up for you!

Oh!! I know the little girl you're talking about! She's Keith's daughter - I only saw her once, but she seemed really quiet when she visited the Hall of Echoes with her brothers. Both of them got sent on to new clans that wanted Night Warriors, but I didn't know what would happen to her! I'm glad she ended up in your clan, I can't imagine a better adoptive older brother than you.

I'm honored to be an honorary member of your new line, and if any of my own hatchlings ever find themselves in a predicament similar to yours, I'm really touched that there will already be somewhere they can go where they'll be accepted. I hadn't thought about it at the time, but this also means that I don't have to be so infernally picky about who I settle down with if I want to continue my line. Any dark-colored hatchlings of mine can be Night Warriors, and the light-colored ones will be fostered with your side of the family instead.

I'll pass along the roses! Sorry to delay so long writing back; Excursio may hate the Stormcatcher (she thinks it's a secret but everybody knows), but we're still getting ready to battle for Dominance along with the rest of the flight, so things have been very busy.

Lots of love!

Your favorite brother (even though I'm the only one you have),
Slyfoot
@Impception: I'm excited about this project and love the idea! Please add me to all pinglists.
@Impception: I'm excited about this project and love the idea! Please add me to all pinglists.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

Sure thing! Thank you so much for being interested! :)
@mercurialwings

Sure thing! Thank you so much for being interested! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36