Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 ... 6889 6890
@Shikoire

AWESOME! :D
@Shikoire

AWESOME! :D
@80MinToMidnight @Aphramelia @Babysaxon @CinnamonBun @Deoxtri @Deva @Dyodoreu @emeemay @Endro @Grafkrabber @IcyHot @LSeven @MadameDuMal @Nivix @OliveEgg @Ravage @Ryuku @SeaAmoeba @SevanGriever @Thunderjam @Valiriah @Villainous @VincentAnderlin

I have seven pairs that I'm hoping to be able to regularly or semi-regularly rent ice nests for. The pairs are white/x/white and I can't guarantee the X so I figured white type eyes would be the next best thing lol. They're all Coatl pairs so each pair would only need to nest every 35 days if i could work something out with someone/multiple someones. I have Wind nests if anyone needs!
@80MinToMidnight @Aphramelia @Babysaxon @CinnamonBun @Deoxtri @Deva @Dyodoreu @emeemay @Endro @Grafkrabber @IcyHot @LSeven @MadameDuMal @Nivix @OliveEgg @Ravage @Ryuku @SeaAmoeba @SevanGriever @Thunderjam @Valiriah @Villainous @VincentAnderlin

I have seven pairs that I'm hoping to be able to regularly or semi-regularly rent ice nests for. The pairs are white/x/white and I can't guarantee the X so I figured white type eyes would be the next best thing lol. They're all Coatl pairs so each pair would only need to nest every 35 days if i could work something out with someone/multiple someones. I have Wind nests if anyone needs!
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Hatchery
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Newbie Freebies [open]
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Clan Lore
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Gene Projects
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Wishlist
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png FR +2
Jqlkxca.png
@owlisholive Would be perfect for me, I'm aiming for a certain wildclaw with a pair, and they 'need' wind eyes. (They're currently nesting in a wind nest.) I don't have a nest clear right now, but would gladly participate.
@owlisholive Would be perfect for me, I'm aiming for a certain wildclaw with a pair, and they 'need' wind eyes. (They're currently nesting in a wind nest.) I don't have a nest clear right now, but would gladly participate.
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber
I can wait if you want to do a regular exchange! One pair is ready to nest, but they can hold on a second XD
@Grafkrabber
I can wait if you want to do a regular exchange! One pair is ready to nest, but they can hold on a second XD
Jqlkxca.png
@owlisholive Haha no problem! I'll have room again the day after tomorrow. Should that be ok then you can already set up a CR, or you can wait if someone else can help you now. :3 Either is fine by me! (Obviously, my first exchange will take a while.)
@owlisholive Haha no problem! I'll have room again the day after tomorrow. Should that be ok then you can already set up a CR, or you can wait if someone else can help you now. :3 Either is fine by me! (Obviously, my first exchange will take a while.)
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber
I'll go ahead and send them your way! Got six other pairs to find nests for, though only one will be ready soon. Would you like any food?
@Grafkrabber
I'll go ahead and send them your way! Got six other pairs to find nests for, though only one will be ready soon. Would you like any food?
Jqlkxca.png
@owlisholive Yes please ~ should you have seafood, that'd be grand :)
@owlisholive Yes please ~ should you have seafood, that'd be grand :)
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@owlisholive I can host a pair or two for you, but rn I've got to wait until someone else's nest hatches to take anybody. Is that alright with you?
@owlisholive I can host a pair or two for you, but rn I've got to wait until someone else's nest hatches to take anybody. Is that alright with you?
4fr206l.png
@Oreosalad Ruriske and his mate laid a 5 egg nest, Edgar and his mate laid one egg
@Oreosalad Ruriske and his mate laid a 5 egg nest, Edgar and his mate laid one egg
Loves all things feline
@owlisholive
I currently have 2 nests open and usually have at least one open at any given time.
@owlisholive
I currently have 2 nests open and usually have at least one open at any given time.
bxlULrg.png
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 ... 6889 6890