Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Octavia the travelling merchant
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
bump for travelling dragons!
bump for travelling dragons!
Lichtdrache.gif
Bump for a traveller
Bump for a traveller
Lichtdrache.gif
@Voronwis
Is this dragon no longer travelling?
@Voronwis
Is this dragon no longer travelling?
Please click!
jPu9h.gify9mWF.gifv5O28.gifxJkq6.gif9w7k7.gifWKthW.gifu99Gz.gifj9wjT.gifpjFt7.gifutAMB.gif
HW4lpxl.png
@Laterigrade
She is, I was just busy with other things. She's ready to fly if you want to host her.
@Laterigrade
She is, I was just busy with other things. She's ready to fly if you want to host her.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis
I would like to very much!
@Voronwis
I would like to very much!
Please click!
jPu9h.gify9mWF.gifv5O28.gifxJkq6.gif9w7k7.gifWKthW.gifu99Gz.gifj9wjT.gifpjFt7.gifutAMB.gif
HW4lpxl.png
@Laterigrade
I'll send her over right now.
@Laterigrade
I'll send her over right now.
Ready to fly.
Ready to fly.
@Voronwis

I could take in a traveler, haven't had one in a while after my last two were exalted with no say or word why after I wasted my time in their bios and gear..
@Voronwis

I could take in a traveler, haven't had one in a while after my last two were exalted with no say or word why after I wasted my time in their bios and gear..
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Rosekitten

Oh my Mather! I'm so sorry. It happened to me with my first one too. I'll send Octavia right away.
@Rosekitten

Oh my Mather! I'm so sorry. It happened to me with my first one too. I'll send Octavia right away.
@Voronwis

it's happened to two of mine now, as much as I love the idea of a traveling dragon it seems the safest way to go about it is make your own thread instead of using the hub =/ I haven't really heard of any of the traveling dragons being exalted from the personal threads but the hub seems to have pretty rotten luck at times of people taking advantage of it.
@Voronwis

it's happened to two of mine now, as much as I love the idea of a traveling dragon it seems the safest way to go about it is make your own thread instead of using the hub =/ I haven't really heard of any of the traveling dragons being exalted from the personal threads but the hub seems to have pretty rotten luck at times of people taking advantage of it.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16