Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Three mysterious doors
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37
@FalconArrow98

Steel door!
@FalconArrow98

Steel door!
The Viral Circus- a 100 Hatchling Challenge!
@FalconArrow98
I'll take the magenta door please~
@FalconArrow98
I'll take the magenta door please~
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
I'll take the second door please (prepares to give the shrimp to all the dragons quickly!)
I'll take the second door please (prepares to give the shrimp to all the dragons quickly!)
09717-4b04b217-eed0-4f6c-84d3-1099bcec11e5.png
(( @FalconArrow98 since the last person forgot to ping u i'll do it for them, u can just ignore me here ^^; ))
(( @FalconArrow98 since the last person forgot to ping u i'll do it for them, u can just ignore me here ^^; ))

~
kenn
he / them
fr +17

sales tab

~

~

~

~

~
Arcane-Network.png

~

~

~

~

~
its tskumoyuuma,
no u after the ts !
@tskumoyuuma thankyou Behind the steel door were some bloodied bandages, looks like someone was unfortunate. @PurpleIsAFruit [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54217123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/542172/54217123_350.png[/img] [/url] Was behind the magenta door. Congratz you got the dragon @KittyTheLioness And behind the funny smelling door was two large Mega shrimps @Septra9170
@tskumoyuuma thankyou

Behind the steel door were some bloodied bandages, looks like someone was unfortunate. @PurpleIsAFruit

54217123_350.png
Was behind the magenta door. Congratz you got the dragon @KittyTheLioness

And behind the funny smelling door was two large Mega shrimps @Septra9170
Mfdpia3.pngA1ondHN.pngjkL0nc2.pngtehAJ0K.png4Y7UTtI.png25JQOyr.png5Pvzltj.pngTJdobYa.pngBMbExDU.png5so7rJg.png2AsHzUJ.png0nIARi4.pngFExRmVK.png1nxsvgf.pngT2nbrk6.pngZ2Gz7Us.pngnYTTDv6.pngpmCmV6u.pngMfdpia3.pngnmIyF7B.png
Thank you! :)
Thank you! :)
09717-4b04b217-eed0-4f6c-84d3-1099bcec11e5.png
Nice, it's my turn~

You walk through the forest, each of trees blossoming with flowers glimmering like stars. Lost within the breathtaking views you suddenly stumble upon three doors, standing in front of your path.

The first door is covered in thick fur, soft yet slightly damp to the touch. There is a faint smell of water and seafood around it.

The second door appears to be normal until you come closer. The previous black wood stars to glimmer with thousands of colors.

The final door is covered in tiny violets, colors shifting from deep purple to pale pink hues.

Which one will you choose?
Nice, it's my turn~

You walk through the forest, each of trees blossoming with flowers glimmering like stars. Lost within the breathtaking views you suddenly stumble upon three doors, standing in front of your path.

The first door is covered in thick fur, soft yet slightly damp to the touch. There is a faint smell of water and seafood around it.

The second door appears to be normal until you come closer. The previous black wood stars to glimmer with thousands of colors.

The final door is covered in tiny violets, colors shifting from deep purple to pale pink hues.

Which one will you choose?
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
@KittyTheLioness I'd like to choose the second door, please!
@KittyTheLioness I'd like to choose the second door, please!
hhhahah.png
@KittyTheLioness third door please (:
@KittyTheLioness third door please (:
I just really like Wildclaws, okay? sue me!
50262412.png 50854528.png 50375857.png 50952837.png
52015956.png
@kittythelioness

door 1
@kittythelioness

door 1

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png