Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Three mysterious doors
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
You arrive at three doors in an eerily calm forest. You've been traveling for days and you can't tell if its your conscience or actual voices repeatedly ask you to "open the doors"

The first door is shiny like scales surrounded by blooming orchids

The second door is a grossly green color. When you inspect the door it is slimy to the touch and the ground in front of it is almost swamp like

The third door is made of solid granite. When you put your hand out to touch the door you can feel the heat radiating from it
You arrive at three doors in an eerily calm forest. You've been traveling for days and you can't tell if its your conscience or actual voices repeatedly ask you to "open the doors"

The first door is shiny like scales surrounded by blooming orchids

The second door is a grossly green color. When you inspect the door it is slimy to the touch and the ground in front of it is almost swamp like

The third door is made of solid granite. When you put your hand out to touch the door you can feel the heat radiating from it
@RudestFlutist Hmmmm, I'll take the first door please~
@RudestFlutist Hmmmm, I'll take the first door please~
this should reach the other side hopefully, maybe more, more, more, more
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
@RudestFlutist

The third door please!
@RudestFlutist

The third door please!
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@RudestFlutist
Door 3, please?

Edit: Oops, door two.
@RudestFlutist
Door 3, please?

Edit: Oops, door two.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Ummmm.......@rudestflutist?
Ummmm.......@rudestflutist?
Hallo.

istock_000068588675_full_wide-08f4003d4700b3f2d1a32e208cea0988459161a1-s900-c85.jpg
....Anyone mind if I post some doors? Door 1: [emoji=cat 1 size=1] Door 2:[emoji=gem size=1] Door 3:[emoji=autumn tree size=1]
....Anyone mind if I post some doors?

Door 1:

Door 2:

Door 3:
rJeB6wo.png
@Perlyreilth
I'll take door 3
@Perlyreilth
I'll take door 3
@Perlyreilth I'll take door 1!
@Perlyreilth I'll take door 1!
@Perlyreilth then I'll take door 2!
@Perlyreilth then I'll take door 2!
hhhahah.png
@chorderaos You're up next! Door1: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53547476] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535475/53547476_350.png[/img] [/url] @Alurayune Door 2: [emoji=gem size=1]10 @litra Door 3: [item=Scarlet Wooly Coat] [item=Scarlet Wooly Tail]
@chorderaos
You're up next!
Door1:
53547476_350.png

@Alurayune
Door 2: 10

@litra
Door 3: Scarlet Wooly Coat Scarlet Wooly Tail
rJeB6wo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37