Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open a a Door
1 2 ... 246 247 248 249 250 ... 1585 1586
@SoaringLynx

Could I have door one? ^^
@SoaringLynx

Could I have door one? ^^
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@SoaringLynx
door 3!
@SoaringLynx
door 3!
obK3qK1.png
upload image by url
@SoaringLynx
Door two!
@SoaringLynx
Door two!
kittenpartyos_by_qui__vive-dafu3vl.png
Sorry this is a little late~ @ribbonz You cautiously open the door, the flowers inviting you in with enticing hues of purple. Two shadow filled eyes stare back, as a dragon hops into the light. "Thank you for freeing me! I was getting terribly bored in there~" He says, pointing to the room filled with half-eaten flowers. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31120333] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311204/31120333_350.png[/img] [/url] You're next! @kittenpartyos You creak the door open, curious about its contents. You see a room full of beautiful costumes, as if this was a prepping room for plays. You grab one of the costumes, a moth of some sort. How [i]fitting.[/i] [item=skin: Amaranth moth] @porkfessorpig You carefully push the door open, to find a small closet filled to the brim with toys and trinkets. You grab a few, happily wondering how they are used. Maybe this forest wasn't so scary as you thought. [item=haunted stone orb] [item=mysterious relief] [item=dire wooden toy] [item=cheerful bird toy] [item=emerald brooch] [item=ruby brooch] [item=phytocat toy] CRs coming soon!
Sorry this is a little late~

@ribbonz
You cautiously open the door, the flowers inviting you in with enticing hues of purple. Two shadow filled eyes stare back, as a dragon hops into the light.
"Thank you for freeing me! I was getting terribly bored in there~" He says, pointing to the room filled with half-eaten flowers.

31120333_350.png

You're next!

@kittenpartyos
You creak the door open, curious about its contents. You see a room full of beautiful costumes, as if this was a prepping room for plays. You grab one of the costumes, a moth of some sort.
How fitting.
Skin: Amaranth Moth

@porkfessorpig
You carefully push the door open, to find a small closet filled to the brim with toys and trinkets. You grab a few, happily wondering how they are used. Maybe this forest wasn't so scary as you thought.
Haunted Stone Orb Mysterious Relief Dire Wooden Toy Cheerful Bird Toy Emerald Brooch Ruby Brooch Phytocat Toy

CRs coming soon!
@ribbonz
Friendly reminder. Now it's your turn~
@ribbonz
Friendly reminder. Now it's your turn~
Dragons for sale/→ Rudolfik Hatchery (1/2)/→ Dragons wanted (new) __________________________________________________________________
Click please: nusqT.gifYdEN9.gifHyROb.gifblCbY.gifKL2M9.gif
Door One: White, plain white

Door Two: Beige, the color of sand

Door Three: Pink and purple, with an Arcane symbol
Door One: White, plain white

Door Two: Beige, the color of sand

Door Three: Pink and purple, with an Arcane symbol
c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz

Door 3, please :D
@ribbonz

Door 3, please :D
@ribbonz

door two, cheers!
@ribbonz

door two, cheers!
@DeathSpecter You get a cute baby dragon born today! ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31626431] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316265/31626431_350.png[/img] [/url] @songbird1337 You get: [item=sand](5)[item=salt](20)[item=sparrow skull](8) @DestinyDreamer18 You get: [item=Exotic Arcane Doll][item=Haunted Stone Orb][item=Dainty Lilypad]
@DeathSpecter

You get a cute baby dragon born today! ^^

31626431_350.png

@songbird1337

You get:

Sand (5) Salt (20) Sparrow Skull (8)

@DestinyDreamer18

You get:

Haunted Stone Orb Dainty Lilypad