Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open a a Door
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 1585 1586
Bump!
Bump!
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
@Kiradog234

Entrance 1 please.
I face the creature behind me.
@Kiradog234

Entrance 1 please.
I face the creature behind me.
m59NfS2.png
@SlenderKitty Entrance 1:The scales on the back of your neck stand on end as you feel the presence behind you nearing. You turn around slowly, a snarl etched on your face, ready to attack whatever malevolent creature stands there. You turn, and see a small hatchling. Her bright green wind flight eyes stand out starkly against the darkness of the near night. Her wings lie in two heaps around her, telling you exactly how young she really is. You frown in confusion. How does a hatchling so you end up in the realm of the FlameCaller? You shake your head, then smile down at her. "Hi, do you want to come with me?" You ask, watching closely as she nods slowly. You turn towards the deep abyss behind you, eyes filled with lust. What could be down there? Was it really worth leaving after coming all this way for a hatchling? You sigh, of course it is, you can't leave something so young out here, not in the night by itself. You lower your wing for her to climb on, then, with one last longing glance at the yet to be explored pit, you launch upwards into the twilight. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31134699] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311347/31134699_350.png[/img] [/url] @November123 Entrance 2: You bury yourself into the sand, digging the pit deeper and deeper so that it is to your liking. The bright shiny thing can wait, this is a very comfy place to be. You sigh and lay back. The sand above is near the tide, and so holds in place, unlike the usual soft powdery stuff most dragons lie on. Just as you reposition in the enlarged space, something shoves into your back, an almost spiking feel, as though it is trying to get past you. Immediately, you yelp and start to scrabble around, quickly moving to a space across from the creature. When you turn back, you see a winged familiar, it's wings are bouncing around erratically and it is in obvious panic. As it flips around, you grab hold of it to stop it form injuring itself, and feel a strong feeling of affection spreading through you. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/376.png[/img] @Rudolfik Entrance 3: You gasp, grabbing the rope with both talons, pulling yourself towards the edge. You can see a shimmering figure ahead, it seems unreal. Your eyesight seemed to be unfocused, as if you are staring at steam, the figure is disappearing as you look. By the time you reach the edge and pull yourself to safety, you see nothing, just the rope you had been pulled along by lying limply on the ground. You walk up to it and lift it into your claws, it feels as if a string, powerful energy has touched it. Something catches your eyes. A sack lies a few feet away, a reed parchment note stitched into the fabric, it reads; [font=papyrus]Traveller, you have come to this Swamp in seek of great riches and fortune, I ask you to turn back, do not disturb me, do not disturb this ancient place. Within this sack, you will find a prize for making it this far, but please, turn back, do not bother us again[/font] You read the note a few times before reaching into the sack, you see apparel, and a few scattered trinkets. You attempt to lift the sack, and fail, it feels stapled to the ground. Instead, you reach inside and pull out a few random objects, then, with a last look around yourself, you lift inti the clouds. Once or twice, you fancy tha you see the strange being again, watching your slow journey back towards home...
@SlenderKitty

Entrance 1:The scales on the back of your neck stand on end as you feel the presence behind you nearing. You turn around slowly, a snarl etched on your face, ready to attack whatever malevolent creature stands there. You turn, and see a small hatchling. Her bright green wind flight eyes stand out starkly against the darkness of the near night. Her wings lie in two heaps around her, telling you exactly how young she really is. You frown in confusion. How does a hatchling so you end up in the realm of the FlameCaller? You shake your head, then smile down at her. "Hi, do you want to come with me?" You ask, watching closely as she nods slowly. You turn towards the deep abyss behind you, eyes filled with lust. What could be down there? Was it really worth leaving after coming all this way for a hatchling? You sigh, of course it is, you can't leave something so young out here, not in the night by itself. You lower your wing for her to climb on, then, with one last longing glance at the yet to be explored pit, you launch upwards into the twilight.

31134699_350.png

@November123

Entrance 2: You bury yourself into the sand, digging the pit deeper and deeper so that it is to your liking. The bright shiny thing can wait, this is a very comfy place to be. You sigh and lay back. The sand above is near the tide, and so holds in place, unlike the usual soft powdery stuff most dragons lie on. Just as you reposition in the enlarged space, something shoves into your back, an almost spiking feel, as though it is trying to get past you. Immediately, you yelp and start to scrabble around, quickly moving to a space across from the creature. When you turn back, you see a winged familiar, it's wings are bouncing around erratically and it is in obvious panic. As it flips around, you grab hold of it to stop it form injuring itself, and feel a strong feeling of affection spreading through you.

376.png

@Rudolfik

Entrance 3: You gasp, grabbing the rope with both talons, pulling yourself towards the edge. You can see a shimmering figure ahead, it seems unreal. Your eyesight seemed to be unfocused, as if you are staring at steam, the figure is disappearing as you look. By the time you reach the edge and pull yourself to safety, you see nothing, just the rope you had been pulled along by lying limply on the ground. You walk up to it and lift it into your claws, it feels as if a string, powerful energy has touched it. Something catches your eyes. A sack lies a few feet away, a reed parchment note stitched into the fabric, it reads;

Traveller, you have come to this Swamp in seek of great riches and fortune, I ask you to turn back, do not disturb me, do not disturb this ancient place. Within this sack, you will find a prize for making it this far, but please, turn back, do not bother us again

You read the note a few times before reaching into the sack, you see apparel, and a few scattered trinkets. You attempt to lift the sack, and fail, it feels stapled to the ground. Instead, you reach inside and pull out a few random objects, then, with a last look around yourself, you lift inti the clouds. Once or twice, you fancy tha you see the strange being again, watching your slow journey back towards home...

Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
I tried to contact the winner, no luck. although, they have been active :( Anyway, let's play again!
I am going to be gone all day today, so if anyone wants to get the ball rolling?
I tried to contact the winner, no luck. although, they have been active :( Anyway, let's play again!
I am going to be gone all day today, so if anyone wants to get the ball rolling?
You are walking through the Abiding Boneyard when you come upon a large stone building with three doors in the sides.

The first door is made of deep black stone, and you hear scratching noises coming from behind it, as if someone or something is trying to escape. it fills you with a sense of dread and horror; the urge to run away is almost overpowering.

The second door is covered in flowers and vines, and gives off a scent like rotting meat. The smell should be repulsive, but it just makes you hungry.

The third door is a swirling mess of different colors, as if painted at random, and quiet breathing can be heard behind it. The swirls are almost hypnotic, and seem to invite you to reach out and touch.
You are walking through the Abiding Boneyard when you come upon a large stone building with three doors in the sides.

The first door is made of deep black stone, and you hear scratching noises coming from behind it, as if someone or something is trying to escape. it fills you with a sense of dread and horror; the urge to run away is almost overpowering.

The second door is covered in flowers and vines, and gives off a scent like rotting meat. The smell should be repulsive, but it just makes you hungry.

The third door is a swirling mess of different colors, as if painted at random, and quiet breathing can be heard behind it. The swirls are almost hypnotic, and seem to invite you to reach out and touch.
SOS. dying of frog deficiency. Halp.
@cmbrm5 Door 2 please!
@cmbrm5 Door 2 please!
@cmbrm5

First Door, Thanks!
@cmbrm5

First Door, Thanks!
Door 3! @cmbrm5
Door 3! @cmbrm5
@SoaringLynx You manage to overcome your fear and reach out to open the door. You come across a dark, frightening dragon. She doesn't speak, but she looks sad. When you try to leave, she follows you like a lost hatchling. Despite the discomfort of her presence, you decide to take her back to your clan. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31344452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/313445/31344452_350.png[/img] [/url] @hannahcolburn You open the second door, and the smell suddenly disappears. Inside is a random assortment of foods and materials. @CinnamonBun You open the the third door and see a mess of strange alchemical ingredients all strewn around, and a bashful Grey River Flight who seems to have gotten caught in a net and panicked. You decide to take him home with you and give him a bath. (sorry, don't know how to insert item pictures) SoaringLynx is next!
@SoaringLynx You manage to overcome your fear and reach out to open the door. You come across a dark, frightening dragon. She doesn't speak, but she looks sad. When you try to leave, she follows you like a lost hatchling. Despite the discomfort of her presence, you decide to take her back to your clan.

31344452_350.png

@hannahcolburn You open the second door, and the smell suddenly disappears. Inside is a random assortment of foods and materials.

@CinnamonBun You open the the third door and see a mess of strange alchemical ingredients all strewn around, and a bashful Grey River Flight who seems to have gotten caught in a net and panicked. You decide to take him home with you and give him a bath.

(sorry, don't know how to insert item pictures)

SoaringLynx is next!
SOS. dying of frog deficiency. Halp.
Alright I'm next! Sorry for the short flavor~

You are walking down a long and narrow path, weaving yourself through the dreaded tangle woods. You swear you can hear a faint ringing noise of laughter, echoing through the trees. Glowing mushrooms line your footsteps, seemingly watching you wherver you go. This place is eerily quiet, even the swaying of trees, and more so, the laughter has gone dead silent. You walk faster, freaked out by the lethally quiet forest. After a long while of walking, you stumble across three hidden doors.

Door one is painted a deep purple, matching the equally colored flowers blooming around it.

Door two has moths painted all over it, each one detailed with small engravings and encrusted with jewels.

Door three has many advertisements of games covering it, typical for a Shadow Flight owned area.
Alright I'm next! Sorry for the short flavor~

You are walking down a long and narrow path, weaving yourself through the dreaded tangle woods. You swear you can hear a faint ringing noise of laughter, echoing through the trees. Glowing mushrooms line your footsteps, seemingly watching you wherver you go. This place is eerily quiet, even the swaying of trees, and more so, the laughter has gone dead silent. You walk faster, freaked out by the lethally quiet forest. After a long while of walking, you stumble across three hidden doors.

Door one is painted a deep purple, matching the equally colored flowers blooming around it.

Door two has moths painted all over it, each one detailed with small engravings and encrusted with jewels.

Door three has many advertisements of games covering it, typical for a Shadow Flight owned area.
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 1585 1586