Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Celestial Runners Project
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 267 268
@Mahpari

That sounds good! :)
@Mahpari

That sounds good! :)
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception @ZenithNadir @Holysnacks @DecemberStar @Erenee13 @Takemi @Shadari @FaronaValkyrie @smeen @Fangurl @Nebulacloud @newfruits @Fereyik @LadyAria @Tauress @SparkyFlames @TricksyFluffBum @arrowe3 @VulpixSerpens @saltyscone @lightofnarnia @Foreverkinght @MadmDragonfly @Boltninja75 @Lunation @Cuocu @ShowtoonRoe @Lilacbloom @FrostSol @CalicoRadio @DarkNative @Agartha @Restless @Wrathka @Eclipsea @Generation @Shocklee @Cealygosa @Renmei @kokokat123 @Tafficat @IvyVines @Cheshly @briestarr @Darktail221 @EnderBonnie @ScarletLion @LizzardLady @Enako @postelectric @SylphofPens @Marsomlight @Saraceaser @DreamingSunset @Keeum @SariStar @Hamdragon @Alaerth @LoveNStuff @farseer @perifinite @Scifur @L1llysage @demonslayr62 @Luminarie @Ilovepits @Mahpari [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35374149] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353742/35374149_350.png[/img] [/url] I still have this boy looking for a home! He's a gen 3 runner. He still needs to be trained, but he'll be rtb in about a week.
@Impception @ZenithNadir @Holysnacks @DecemberStar @Erenee13 @Takemi @Shadari @FaronaValkyrie @smeen @Fangurl @Nebulacloud @newfruits @Fereyik @LadyAria @Tauress @SparkyFlames @TricksyFluffBum @arrowe3 @VulpixSerpens @saltyscone @lightofnarnia @Foreverkinght @MadmDragonfly @Boltninja75 @Lunation @Cuocu @ShowtoonRoe @Lilacbloom @FrostSol @CalicoRadio @DarkNative @Agartha @Restless @Wrathka @Eclipsea @Generation @Shocklee @Cealygosa @Renmei @kokokat123 @Tafficat @IvyVines @Cheshly @briestarr @Darktail221 @EnderBonnie @ScarletLion @LizzardLady @Enako @postelectric @SylphofPens @Marsomlight @Saraceaser @DreamingSunset @Keeum @SariStar @Hamdragon @Alaerth @LoveNStuff @farseer @perifinite @Scifur @L1llysage @demonslayr62 @Luminarie @Ilovepits @Mahpari

35374149_350.png

I still have this boy looking for a home! He's a gen 3 runner. He still needs to be trained, but he'll be rtb in about a week.
NaJJDaT.pngelLcOJA.pngQhVvUuK.pngwvlshadow.png4qDnNCf.png
Hey guys! I'd like to do something different and I want to know if you guys are interested in doing it.

I'd like to send Anduin and Lasgalen and their mates around to different lairs and let them visit. There would be rules, of course, but I would love to know if anyone would be interested in participating. It would mainly be for lore and a personal goal to have them visit each of the 11 flights and as many lairs as possible. Would any of you be interested in participating?

@Impception @ZenithNadir @Erenee13 @Shadari @MadmDragonfly @Restless @Renmei @GwynISH @Holysnacks @StarButterfly @RoyalSorceress @farseer @VoxxVoleur @MadmDragonfly @Restless @Renmei @GwynISH @Holysnacks @StarButterfly @Marsomlight @RoyalSorceress @Scifur @farseer @DreamingSunset
Hey guys! I'd like to do something different and I want to know if you guys are interested in doing it.

I'd like to send Anduin and Lasgalen and their mates around to different lairs and let them visit. There would be rules, of course, but I would love to know if anyone would be interested in participating. It would mainly be for lore and a personal goal to have them visit each of the 11 flights and as many lairs as possible. Would any of you be interested in participating?

@Impception @ZenithNadir @Erenee13 @Shadari @MadmDragonfly @Restless @Renmei @GwynISH @Holysnacks @StarButterfly @RoyalSorceress @farseer @VoxxVoleur @MadmDragonfly @Restless @Renmei @GwynISH @Holysnacks @StarButterfly @Marsomlight @RoyalSorceress @Scifur @farseer @DreamingSunset
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
This sounds cool, however I'd be more interested in breeding them if they were to visit my lair. It'd be a good chance for lore. Sounds fun and I'd definitely be invested.
This sounds cool, however I'd be more interested in breeding them if they were to visit my lair. It'd be a good chance for lore. Sounds fun and I'd definitely be invested.
ibJfUec.png bqij4ya.png 4sMOFQ8.png profile_by_cas_a_fras-day7emf.png
@Erenee13 Lasgalen can return to his birth clan in the Shifting Expanse! He and Anduin are welcome to have a visit :D
@Erenee13 Lasgalen can return to his birth clan in the Shifting Expanse! He and Anduin are welcome to have a visit :D
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@Erenee13

Unfortunately, that'd be a rule for them. No breeding. Aside from that, they'd have the same eyes if they were bred in your lair, since you're also Arcane. The only person I'd be okay with breeding them is @ZenithNadir and that's nothing personal against you or anyone else. I just don't trust anyone not to mess up the breeding, y'know? It's just very special. And by that I mean breeding them with a dragon not in the project.

@/Zen

Lasgalen is ready to come and visit. He wants to tell his father all about the stuff he's done. Anduin's ready to tell their father about all the things Lasgalen's messed up. xD
@Erenee13

Unfortunately, that'd be a rule for them. No breeding. Aside from that, they'd have the same eyes if they were bred in your lair, since you're also Arcane. The only person I'd be okay with breeding them is @ZenithNadir and that's nothing personal against you or anyone else. I just don't trust anyone not to mess up the breeding, y'know? It's just very special. And by that I mean breeding them with a dragon not in the project.

@/Zen

Lasgalen is ready to come and visit. He wants to tell his father all about the stuff he's done. Anduin's ready to tell their father about all the things Lasgalen's messed up. xD
@Impception Cool! I have enough lair space to take them now if you want to send them. And if you want some Lightning eyes for a change, I can put them on a nest.
@Impception Cool! I have enough lair space to take them now if you want to send them. And if you want some Lightning eyes for a change, I can put them on a nest.
@ZenithNadir

Aduial isn't RTB for another two days, unfortunately. Would you like me to wait until he's RTB to send them over or do you want me to send all four now?
@ZenithNadir

Aduial isn't RTB for another two days, unfortunately. Would you like me to wait until he's RTB to send them over or do you want me to send all four now?
@Impception I'll wait and take them when they're ready! I don't have quite enough space for all four though - I didn't realize they'd all be traveling. XD Hopefully by then some of my hatchlings will have sold!
@Impception I'll wait and take them when they're ready! I don't have quite enough space for all four though - I didn't realize they'd all be traveling. XD Hopefully by then some of my hatchlings will have sold!
@ZenithNadir

They'd just be traveling for breeding. x3 But I can send them one pair at a time instead. I prefer they all hatch on the same day because I'm weird. xD
@ZenithNadir

They'd just be traveling for breeding. x3 But I can send them one pair at a time instead. I prefer they all hatch on the same day because I'm weird. xD
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 267 268