Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Dragons in Ex. for their Hatchies
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Annebelle
May I have Acalan? I'm so in love with him ;o;
@Annebelle
May I have Acalan? I'm so in love with him ;o;
895587_QQ7.pngEvGHIgA.png
x4sSJsw.png
@Annebelle I'd love to have Bok!
Unfortunately the dragon I'd really like to pair him with isn't breedable for 16 more days, but I'll do my absolute best to remember that the hatchlings need bios and one of them goes to you!
@Annebelle I'd love to have Bok!
Unfortunately the dragon I'd really like to pair him with isn't breedable for 16 more days, but I'll do my absolute best to remember that the hatchlings need bios and one of them goes to you!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@juncosongs yep, Acalan on the way!
@ladyofthelake Dacerie is yours to do with as your please :) I'm honored if people choose to gene the dragons :) So long as a hatchie comes back with a bio and the dragon is not exalted you can do whatever you please with them! (let me know when he's finished, I'd love to see!)
Welcome back @Sucrose! Thanks for waiting, Miriama is on the way!
@Stitched, Acalan got adopted just a few posts before you :( but his offspring will be back someday! Feel free to send a CR for another dragon if you like!
@Leopardmask sending Bok over! I have faith in you! If I'm sort of tracking where they go, so if I don't see one in a month or so I'll shoot you a note :)
@juncosongs yep, Acalan on the way!
@ladyofthelake Dacerie is yours to do with as your please :) I'm honored if people choose to gene the dragons :) So long as a hatchie comes back with a bio and the dragon is not exalted you can do whatever you please with them! (let me know when he's finished, I'd love to see!)
Welcome back @Sucrose! Thanks for waiting, Miriama is on the way!
@Stitched, Acalan got adopted just a few posts before you :( but his offspring will be back someday! Feel free to send a CR for another dragon if you like!
@Leopardmask sending Bok over! I have faith in you! If I'm sort of tracking where they go, so if I don't see one in a month or so I'll shoot you a note :)
@Annebelle I'd like Quorot, as I don't have a ridgeback in my clan yet! I won't exalt her, and I'd be happy to send a baby back your way.
@Annebelle I'd like Quorot, as I don't have a ridgeback in my clan yet! I won't exalt her, and I'd be happy to send a baby back your way.
@Annebelle Thank you!
@Annebelle Thank you!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Annebelle
I'm very sorry for your mother. My mom has breast cancer, too, but she is still fighting.
It's great, that you carry on the things, that made your mother happy.

I'd like to adopt one of your dragons and sent back a hatchling. I'd love to have Safadel.
@Annebelle
I'm very sorry for your mother. My mom has breast cancer, too, but she is still fighting.
It's great, that you carry on the things, that made your mother happy.

I'd like to adopt one of your dragons and sent back a hatchling. I'd love to have Safadel.
@houseBurning Quorot is on her way then! I'm glad to help expand your clan!

@Mohya, Safadel is on the way to the Crossroads now. I hope that you and your mother are blessed and supported as you continue your fight.

EDIT My laptop is being weird, can you two send me your CRs?
@houseBurning Quorot is on her way then! I'm glad to help expand your clan!

@Mohya, Safadel is on the way to the Crossroads now. I hope that you and your mother are blessed and supported as you continue your fight.

EDIT My laptop is being weird, can you two send me your CRs?
@Annebelle
I sent one of Nariene's hatchlings your way! Please be sure to welcome Vaelia to your clan!
@Annebelle
I sent one of Nariene's hatchlings your way! Please be sure to welcome Vaelia to your clan!
@Annebelle may I have Zaire please? Sorry, I cannot post a picture as I am on mobile, but I will asap
@Annebelle may I have Zaire please? Sorry, I cannot post a picture as I am on mobile, but I will asap
010_zpsiiv3yp0a.png
@Annebelle Thank you very much. My mother is doing good so far. I hope it holds.
@Annebelle Thank you very much. My mother is doing good so far. I hope it holds.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22