Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Dragons in Ex. for their Hatchies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Annebelle - Thanks for letting me know! Your project sounds fun and right up her alley too.

As you know I have already adopted a few of your babies.

I have Peace from your lair. She has grown into a beautiful Nocturn enhanced over time with Crystal/Facit/Smoke. To her credit she has also become the lair's healer and will soon be a level 25. I love her very much. Her daughter is looking for a new lair to call home and I would be happy to direct her your way (free) if you would like her, just let me know.

I also have Carolyn from your lair. She is daughter of Beroan and Saphira and her mate is a Wildclaw she took a fancy for named Gizmo. He finds it thrilling to be the life of every party and Carolyn enjoys sitting back and watching him in his foolery. You can always tell because she has a gigantic smile on her face and her eyes cast upon him are as soft as velvet.
Please come to my lair when you have the time. I have written a tribute to your mother as part of Carolyn's bio. I hope you like it.

Then there is Garwyn, a Spiral male. I recently gave him Vipera/Hypnotic/Spines, a combo that I thought would not look good on anybody but actually goes well on his greens-shaded hide. Garwyn is casting around for just the right mate but does not seem to have found her yet. Wish him luck.

Last I have a fae girl, Violet. She is unsure what she wants to do when she grows up, she is only 2 years afterall, so no genes yet. Her parents are Keiki and MoonBlossom.

I hope this was not too long. If you would like Peace's daughter let me know. Otherwise, good luck and enjoy!
@Annebelle - Thanks for letting me know! Your project sounds fun and right up her alley too.

As you know I have already adopted a few of your babies.

I have Peace from your lair. She has grown into a beautiful Nocturn enhanced over time with Crystal/Facit/Smoke. To her credit she has also become the lair's healer and will soon be a level 25. I love her very much. Her daughter is looking for a new lair to call home and I would be happy to direct her your way (free) if you would like her, just let me know.

I also have Carolyn from your lair. She is daughter of Beroan and Saphira and her mate is a Wildclaw she took a fancy for named Gizmo. He finds it thrilling to be the life of every party and Carolyn enjoys sitting back and watching him in his foolery. You can always tell because she has a gigantic smile on her face and her eyes cast upon him are as soft as velvet.
Please come to my lair when you have the time. I have written a tribute to your mother as part of Carolyn's bio. I hope you like it.

Then there is Garwyn, a Spiral male. I recently gave him Vipera/Hypnotic/Spines, a combo that I thought would not look good on anybody but actually goes well on his greens-shaded hide. Garwyn is casting around for just the right mate but does not seem to have found her yet. Wish him luck.

Last I have a fae girl, Violet. She is unsure what she wants to do when she grows up, she is only 2 years afterall, so no genes yet. Her parents are Keiki and MoonBlossom.

I hope this was not too long. If you would like Peace's daughter let me know. Otherwise, good luck and enjoy!
~ Accomplish the Impossible - it only takes a little more time ~

Arcane_dream.png
@Annebelle ahh, I see I missed out on Alwyn! May I please adopt the lovely MoonBlossom? :D
@Annebelle ahh, I see I missed out on Alwyn! May I please adopt the lovely MoonBlossom? :D

@Ioselle, Alwyn was adopted by Sucrose. There's a male of similar coloring in the lair, or I hope you'll tune in from time to time as I hope we'll see lots of beauties come through the lair!

@Ioselle, Alwyn was adopted by Sucrose. There's a male of similar coloring in the lair, or I hope you'll tune in from time to time as I hope we'll see lots of beauties come through the lair!
@xerospark definitely! cant wait to see the hatchlings :)

@EmmeJay I'd love to have Peace's daughter in the clan :) If you ever have other descendants you don't have room for feel free to drop me a line and I can probably offer them a home. That tribute is lovely, I'm sure she's smiling about it now.

@soluna Moonblossom is on her way! Alwyn was quite the popular one, hopefully her descendant is as lovely as her.
@xerospark definitely! cant wait to see the hatchlings :)

@EmmeJay I'd love to have Peace's daughter in the clan :) If you ever have other descendants you don't have room for feel free to drop me a line and I can probably offer them a home. That tribute is lovely, I'm sure she's smiling about it now.

@soluna Moonblossom is on her way! Alwyn was quite the popular one, hopefully her descendant is as lovely as her.
@Annebelle Could I please receive Arathana? Tundra's are rather under-appreciated, and she is truly a treasure. :) I would also like to keep her with her sibling!
@Annebelle Could I please receive Arathana? Tundra's are rather under-appreciated, and she is truly a treasure. :) I would also like to keep her with her sibling!
@Annebelle

I would love to adopt DawnRose. She'll have a great home in my clan, working with my current herbalist :)
@Annebelle

I would love to adopt DawnRose. She'll have a great home in my clan, working with my current herbalist :)
kUUhGXb.pngACY5hfY.png2hQyM5Y.png
@Annebelle thank you! :D <3

Edit: Her little Runic Bat fellow seems to still be keeping her company!
@Annebelle thank you! :D <3

Edit: Her little Runic Bat fellow seems to still be keeping her company!
@Annebelle

I would love to adopt one of these guys! I myself am obsessed with breeding for lineage, i'd love to welcome one of your mother's dragons into my clan.

I will send a cr for Moonblossom!
@Annebelle

I would love to adopt one of these guys! I myself am obsessed with breeding for lineage, i'd love to welcome one of your mother's dragons into my clan.

I will send a cr for Moonblossom!
@Annebelle I think is a beautiful thing you're doing, it's very touching. Do you think I could home this girlie [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1394498] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13945/1394498_350.png[/img] [/url] I would also be willing to pay you some treasure for her apparel. If not, I'll likely try and find some stuff that's similar, it suits her really well ^^
@Annebelle

I think is a beautiful thing you're doing, it's very touching.

Do you think I could home this girlie

1394498_350.png

I would also be willing to pay you some treasure for her apparel. If not, I'll likely try and find some stuff that's similar, it suits her really well ^^
8PTNkBq.png
@Annebelle it's not letting me accept the CR for Xara? I think you might still have a familiar on her.
@Annebelle it's not letting me accept the CR for Xara? I think you might still have a familiar on her.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22