Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Give a ___Get a ___ Masterlist
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 138 139
@clestriakle i made one specifically for dragons with valentines birthdays if youd want to add it? http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2380017#post_2380017
@clestriakle i made one specifically for dragons with valentines birthdays if youd want to add it? http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2380017#post_2380017
shadow_small.png trans rights
rowan / he / 21
FR +2 / wishlist / naomi quest
trans rights trans
yikes, this is what happens when i accidentally forget fr for months on end. cracks knuckles, let's get updating
yikes, this is what happens when i accidentally forget fr for months on end. cracks knuckles, let's get updating
Does anyone know if there is a Tapir, Striation trade?
Does anyone know if there is a Tapir, Striation trade?
IdpyTj.gif
@Celestriakle You're alive! Welcome back!
@Celestriakle You're alive! Welcome back!
@Celestriakle
I guess its time to delete my temporary version
Welcome back!
@Celestriakle
I guess its time to delete my temporary version
Welcome back!
eiwITiZ.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2428852

@Celestriakle Here's a freshly opened Baldwin gene swap thread ^^
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2428852

@Celestriakle Here's a freshly opened Baldwin gene swap thread ^^
@WolfprintsSC that xxx thread was named "triples" but i have renamed it to be more in theme with the other matching color threads :>

@houseBurning @totallynotsuper @speedythedino @glowb @BotanyBlack @SilverPhoenix @Gan @devilry @Outlandishkg @Nanosaur @Kayle @tenebrisignis @Kaitertot @SomethingSmarmy @Cosi @MulderItsMe @AshenFall @Foullily @scorchfrost @KeiTan @StarsTempestuous @MikaelHart @Prescott @Bergatroid @Evbay @Kitanya @panicat @Aurealis @inuraichi @Annobethal @Noggles @laurastylinson @TwilightBlue @Bafa59 @upowlnight @Zaratyst @Zikul @Kessan @MKMdragon @SomethingSmarmy @Chrysocolla @RoarinRae @Graces @Stryder @TabbyTomCat @LupusUncia @rythec @RoxySantana

Ugh, heckin photobucket, useless site stopped 3rd party hosting entirely >:/ banners gone for now.

Thanks y'all for the warm welcome!

New challenger welcome!
@Wonderling

Give/get a date thread has been deleted due to inactivity by popular demand.
One of the triple gene threads has been deleted as per request of the owner, since it was a duplicate.

Thank you everyone who notified me about new threads! Here are the new additions:
Savannah or Safari
XXX PetButtGlim
CryFacOpal
CryFacCircuit
Jaguar
PetButtStained
Jaguar or Rosette
Jaguar and Rosette
Bee
MetAlloyOpal
Smirch
Valentine Birthday
Baldwin Genes
Capsule
Rosette
Tapir and Striation
Wasp and Bee
Wasp
Pinstripe
Ghost
Breed/Element Match
Blue-Range Females

Pastebin has been updated accordingly.
@WolfprintsSC that xxx thread was named "triples" but i have renamed it to be more in theme with the other matching color threads :>

@houseBurning @totallynotsuper @speedythedino @glowb @BotanyBlack @SilverPhoenix @Gan @devilry @Outlandishkg @Nanosaur @Kayle @tenebrisignis @Kaitertot @SomethingSmarmy @Cosi @MulderItsMe @AshenFall @Foullily @scorchfrost @KeiTan @StarsTempestuous @MikaelHart @Prescott @Bergatroid @Evbay @Kitanya @panicat @Aurealis @inuraichi @Annobethal @Noggles @laurastylinson @TwilightBlue @Bafa59 @upowlnight @Zaratyst @Zikul @Kessan @MKMdragon @SomethingSmarmy @Chrysocolla @RoarinRae @Graces @Stryder @TabbyTomCat @LupusUncia @rythec @RoxySantana

Ugh, heckin photobucket, useless site stopped 3rd party hosting entirely >:/ banners gone for now.

Thanks y'all for the warm welcome!

New challenger welcome!
@Wonderling

Give/get a date thread has been deleted due to inactivity by popular demand.
One of the triple gene threads has been deleted as per request of the owner, since it was a duplicate.

Thank you everyone who notified me about new threads! Here are the new additions:
Savannah or Safari
XXX PetButtGlim
CryFacOpal
CryFacCircuit
Jaguar
PetButtStained
Jaguar or Rosette
Jaguar and Rosette
Bee
MetAlloyOpal
Smirch
Valentine Birthday
Baldwin Genes
Capsule
Rosette
Tapir and Striation
Wasp and Bee
Wasp
Pinstripe
Ghost
Breed/Element Match
Blue-Range Females

Pastebin has been updated accordingly.
@Celestriakle
Welcome back to FR! It's great to see this thread updated again! :D
@Celestriakle
Welcome back to FR! It's great to see this thread updated again! :D
uK8yrnN.png
@Celestriakle
I'll officially delete the temporary list then!
Thanks for making this and updating it:)
@Celestriakle
I'll officially delete the temporary list then!
Thanks for making this and updating it:)
eiwITiZ.png
@Celestriakle

Awesome, thank you for the update! ^_^
@Celestriakle

Awesome, thank you for the update! ^_^
eghygkL.pngko5Egz8.png
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 138 139