Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Trading Hub-Old Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
@brilliantsky
I'm just glad I thought to check through the trade forum to see if anything had happened. I've seen the light of the caribbean iridescent combo because of her, that's for sure haha.

But yeah! Shoot me a CR (unless you're on mobile because I know that can be a pain and I'll set it up). I'd take anywhere from 12k to 15kt for her so send me what ever you'd like--it's no big deal. Unless you wanna take an alternate route of course.
@brilliantsky
I'm just glad I thought to check through the trade forum to see if anything had happened. I've seen the light of the caribbean iridescent combo because of her, that's for sure haha.

But yeah! Shoot me a CR (unless you're on mobile because I know that can be a pain and I'll set it up). I'd take anywhere from 12k to 15kt for her so send me what ever you'd like--it's no big deal. Unless you wanna take an alternate route of course.
If you like to RP, interact with clan lore, or just like telling stories, check out
Flight Rising Flat Stanley Project.
I'm always up for hearing your clan lore
@ziusura yeah, I don't know what's up with the ping system lately... anyway, 15kt is a great price for her! sending the CR right now--
@ziusura yeah, I don't know what's up with the ping system lately... anyway, 15kt is a great price for her! sending the CR right now--
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
Username and ID #: Traye;82607

Clan Name: derp. Nope. Most of my dragons just refer to it as Kealdra's clan because she's the clan leader/matriarch

Type of dragon wanted: I have a werewolf dragon looking for a mate/friend. She's the clan hunter. So I'm interested in dragons who have a special affinity for wolves, are werewolves themselves, or are just hunters or others who spend a lot of time in the woods. Looking for a MALE dragon, please.

Genes, breeds and colors wanted: I'm pretty open. Not a fan of male ridgebacks, snappers, or spirals, (and fae breeding logic blows my mind (they're so small!)) but other than that, I'm pretty flexible. And I can warm up to a breed I'm not a fan of, if the lore fits right.

Clan Lore Basics: Well, Kealdra and Thatcher started my clan. Kealdra is a feisty mirror with a tendency (probably cuz us in light flight are all born OCD) to make lists for all the clan members of who they need to breed with. This annoys the monogamous dragons, and they have begun to ignore her. She's starting to get a bit more flexible about it. Thatcher is the clan protector. He's a guardian and instead of choosing a dragon as his charge, he picked the clan as a whole (the physical clan, not the dragons in it). We've got a hunter and a few healers (Thatcher had to become a minor healer because Kealdra had a tiff with our other healer) and also a clan decorator who goes crazy for holidays (and is currently having way too much fun with her secret santa project). Basically it's a pretty chill place where you can bask in the sun, go for a swim, explore, or study archaeological awesomeness when you aren't doing whatever your job is, or sitting on a nest.

Willing to pay: Very open here, though please go easy on price if it's straight treasure. I have so many projects that I'm often broke. Should be able to do anything that's under 75k without too much trouble, but I'm also open to trades and negotiations.

PM or Ping
Username and ID #: Traye;82607

Clan Name: derp. Nope. Most of my dragons just refer to it as Kealdra's clan because she's the clan leader/matriarch

Type of dragon wanted: I have a werewolf dragon looking for a mate/friend. She's the clan hunter. So I'm interested in dragons who have a special affinity for wolves, are werewolves themselves, or are just hunters or others who spend a lot of time in the woods. Looking for a MALE dragon, please.

Genes, breeds and colors wanted: I'm pretty open. Not a fan of male ridgebacks, snappers, or spirals, (and fae breeding logic blows my mind (they're so small!)) but other than that, I'm pretty flexible. And I can warm up to a breed I'm not a fan of, if the lore fits right.

Clan Lore Basics: Well, Kealdra and Thatcher started my clan. Kealdra is a feisty mirror with a tendency (probably cuz us in light flight are all born OCD) to make lists for all the clan members of who they need to breed with. This annoys the monogamous dragons, and they have begun to ignore her. She's starting to get a bit more flexible about it. Thatcher is the clan protector. He's a guardian and instead of choosing a dragon as his charge, he picked the clan as a whole (the physical clan, not the dragons in it). We've got a hunter and a few healers (Thatcher had to become a minor healer because Kealdra had a tiff with our other healer) and also a clan decorator who goes crazy for holidays (and is currently having way too much fun with her secret santa project). Basically it's a pretty chill place where you can bask in the sun, go for a swim, explore, or study archaeological awesomeness when you aren't doing whatever your job is, or sitting on a nest.

Willing to pay: Very open here, though please go easy on price if it's straight treasure. I have so many projects that I'm often broke. Should be able to do anything that's under 75k without too much trouble, but I'm also open to trades and negotiations.

PM or Ping
ubIpR7x.png6919133.png
@brilliantsky

Hi! Sorry, I don't seem to be getting pings from this thread, and I see I'm not the only one having this problem either. I just got about three or four now when I logged on after work. I just wanted to apologize that it seems like I'm not interested anymore when I just haven't been getting any replies.

There's some really lovely dragons being offered though, it's hard not to take them all home with me.
@brilliantsky

Hi! Sorry, I don't seem to be getting pings from this thread, and I see I'm not the only one having this problem either. I just got about three or four now when I logged on after work. I just wanted to apologize that it seems like I'm not interested anymore when I just haven't been getting any replies.

There's some really lovely dragons being offered though, it's hard not to take them all home with me.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@artorias I don't know why that's been happening, but it's not a problem at all! I'm glad that people are even using this at all; it was a random idea of mine and I'm glad that other people have liked it!
@artorias I don't know why that's been happening, but it's not a problem at all! I'm glad that people are even using this at all; it was a random idea of mine and I'm glad that other people have liked it!
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@brilliantsky

It might be the registration window making everything a bit laggy, ah well!

But it's a great idea, I'm glad you set it up! c: It's great to share RP dragons with other people and see where they take the story~

Oh! By the way, I've snagged Dunbar and Celia, so they're no longer for sale.
@brilliantsky

It might be the registration window making everything a bit laggy, ah well!

But it's a great idea, I'm glad you set it up! c: It's great to share RP dragons with other people and see where they take the story~

Oh! By the way, I've snagged Dunbar and Celia, so they're no longer for sale.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
[center] SOLD!!! [s] Ahh this is the perfect place for what I'm looking for! :D I have a pair of near-identical twin male Guardians, and they're way too troublesome and mischief-making for my lair. xP They don't have names yet (as I like to let the new owners name their dergs) so I'll refer to them as "Fred" and "George" since they remind me of those two characters quite a lot, both in color and personalities. Because of this, their bios will be similar. :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8451891] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84519/8451891_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] "Fred" [b]Price:[/b] 10Kt, please. :) 15Kt if you get them both together! [b]History:[/b] Ever since he hatched, he's been a trouble-maker. Together with his brother George, he enjoys getting into all kinds of mischief. His parents are both very high-ranking in the clan, so while he thinks this means he can get away with a lot, it also means the punishment is pretty harsh... IF he gets caught! So he's gotten quite well at getting himself out of any predicament. He's only still in the lair because he's a huge mama's boy and always finds a way back to her. [b]Personality:[/b] Fred is the smarter one of the two, able to talk his way out of almost anything. He's usually the one with the plan, but often lacks in execution. And yet while he's the more crafty of the two, he has a hard time around ladies and gets very shy around them. [b]Possible Positions:[/b] Head Mischief Maker! Nah, just kidding. If someone can help fuel his crafty abilities towards good use, he could do very well in any position that requires calculation or logic. Heck, even an advisor to a clan leader would definitely do wonders for him, and he's always enthusiastic to put his mind to good use (though he'll get an earful from his brother if it doesn't involve some kind of trouble...). [b]Where they'd like to go:[/b] Anywhere, so long as they go together! [b]Anything else[/b]: I'd love for them to go together to the same lair, but if you just want one that's fine, too- but please, I'd prefer them not to be exalted! And give them good names. :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8451890] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84519/8451890_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] "George" [b]Price:[/b] 10Kt, please. :) 15Kt if you get them both together! [b]History: [/b]Ever since he hatched, he's been a trouble-maker. Together with his brother Fred, he enjoys getting into all kinds of mischief. Since his brother always helps him get out of trouble, George takes it upon himself to get them both back INTO trouble, as often as he can! He's charming, sly, daring, and a bit foolish sometimes, but he's never afraid, because not only is he the coolest Guardian around, he's also got his brother at his back. [b]Personality:[/b] Confident and full of swagger, George either lacks fear or common sense- but what's the difference, anyways? Every day's a new day to go have fun and cause some trouble, and half the fun's getting into trouble, the other half is getting out! Of course, flattering all the ladies is a plus, too. He's much more smooth than his brother and usually helps him out in the romance department (he's a pro at it), though sometimes he can be a bit too 'cool'. Is that even possible?! [b]Possible Positions:[/b] Surprisingly, George is great with kids and loves herding around his little "minions" in whatever adventure he's in. As long as his, er, 'mischievous' ways can be curbed a bit, he'd be a great teacher, sitter, or just caretaker for the young. Then again, with all his charm and confidence, maybe he's not the best influence to have over the little ones... [b]Where they'd like to go:[/b] Anywhere, so long as they go together! [b]Anything else:[/b] I'd love for them to go together to the same lair, but if you just want one that's fine, too- but please, I'd prefer them not to be exalted! And give them good names. :D [/s] [/center]
SOLD!!!

Ahh this is the perfect place for what I'm looking for! :D

I have a pair of near-identical twin male Guardians, and they're way too troublesome and mischief-making for my lair. xP They don't have names yet (as I like to let the new owners name their dergs) so I'll refer to them as "Fred" and "George" since they remind me of those two characters quite a lot, both in color and personalities. Because of this, their bios will be similar. :3

8451891_350.png

Name: "Fred"
Price: 10Kt, please. :) 15Kt if you get them both together!
History: Ever since he hatched, he's been a trouble-maker. Together with his brother George, he enjoys getting into all kinds of mischief. His parents are both very high-ranking in the clan, so while he thinks this means he can get away with a lot, it also means the punishment is pretty harsh... IF he gets caught! So he's gotten quite well at getting himself out of any predicament. He's only still in the lair because he's a huge mama's boy and always finds a way back to her.
Personality: Fred is the smarter one of the two, able to talk his way out of almost anything. He's usually the one with the plan, but often lacks in execution. And yet while he's the more crafty of the two, he has a hard time around ladies and gets very shy around them.
Possible Positions: Head Mischief Maker! Nah, just kidding. If someone can help fuel his crafty abilities towards good use, he could do very well in any position that requires calculation or logic. Heck, even an advisor to a clan leader would definitely do wonders for him, and he's always enthusiastic to put his mind to good use (though he'll get an earful from his brother if it doesn't involve some kind of trouble...).
Where they'd like to go: Anywhere, so long as they go together!
Anything else: I'd love for them to go together to the same lair, but if you just want one that's fine, too- but please, I'd prefer them not to be exalted! And give them good names. :D

8451890_350.png

Name: "George"
Price: 10Kt, please. :) 15Kt if you get them both together!
History: Ever since he hatched, he's been a trouble-maker. Together with his brother Fred, he enjoys getting into all kinds of mischief. Since his brother always helps him get out of trouble, George takes it upon himself to get them both back INTO trouble, as often as he can! He's charming, sly, daring, and a bit foolish sometimes, but he's never afraid, because not only is he the coolest Guardian around, he's also got his brother at his back.
Personality: Confident and full of swagger, George either lacks fear or common sense- but what's the difference, anyways? Every day's a new day to go have fun and cause some trouble, and half the fun's getting into trouble, the other half is getting out! Of course, flattering all the ladies is a plus, too. He's much more smooth than his brother and usually helps him out in the romance department (he's a pro at it), though sometimes he can be a bit too 'cool'. Is that even possible?!
Possible Positions: Surprisingly, George is great with kids and loves herding around his little "minions" in whatever adventure he's in. As long as his, er, 'mischievous' ways can be curbed a bit, he'd be a great teacher, sitter, or just caretaker for the young. Then again, with all his charm and confidence, maybe he's not the best influence to have over the little ones...
Where they'd like to go: Anywhere, so long as they go together!
Anything else: I'd love for them to go together to the same lair, but if you just want one that's fine, too- but please, I'd prefer them not to be exalted! And give them good names. :D
hk0zK67.gif
@artorias great! thanks for letting me know!
@artorias great! thanks for letting me know!
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@artorias
@schyven
@tsaiah
@houndour
@emputti
@misplaced

Tiggerpup91 has some new mischief-making dragons up for sale--the 2 orange guardians!
@artorias
@schyven
@tsaiah
@houndour
@emputti
@misplaced

Tiggerpup91 has some new mischief-making dragons up for sale--the 2 orange guardians!
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@brilliantsky I have these two dragons I've been so indecisive with and I think this might be a sort of solution. I wrote their stories, and I'm so attached to them, honestly, but I'd love to see them go to a home where their stories will actually be read/used in some way. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7304644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73047/7304644_350.png[/img] [/url] Name:Murmer Price: Willing to send them on for free, but she has to go with Thistle History: Murmer has moved from clan to clan for most of her life, never really being able to settle for a long time. Being able to see the ghosts of dragons passed never really helped with that, actually. For a long time, she simply carried on the wishes of dead dragons, delivering last words and doing her best to help them pass on to the next plane. It was all she could do as she searched for her charge. But the dieties must have had some secret plan, or a dark sense of humor. Because when Murmer finally found her charge, the dragon was already dead, and all that was there to meet the large white guardian was her charge's ghost. ((See below)) Personality: Murmer is reserved, and knows when to bite her tongue or speak her mind. Shes not shy, but she does sometimes go out of her way to stay hidden in the background. Sometimes, she can seem a little dark humored, but thats what comes from associating with the dead. And, although she tries her best to hide it from the skydancer, she has never understood why the deities paired her with a ghost as a charge(not to mention a ghost charge who seemed to be unable to speak.) This lack of understanding makes her spiteful and a little annoyed with the gods, and sometimes it can make her short tempered when it comes to speaking of them or her charge. Possible Positions: a midwife like dragon? Someone who assists with the bringing or new life and the passing on of the dead. Where they'd like to go: Anywhere would work. After all, she's on a journey to figure out why she was given charge of a ghost. Anything else: Travels with Thistle. Please send back to me if you're thinking of exalting I'm just really attached to their story and would hate to see it lost by exalting them. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7269086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72691/7269086_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Thistle Price: Willing to send her along for free as long as she stays with Murmer. History: Unknown, really. When she found herself dead, all she knew was that she was still here for a reason. What that reason was exactly.... well, that was for her to find out, it seemed. Personality: Thistle is extremely curious and surprisingly expressionate for a ghost with no voice. she tends to like to explore and get in the middle of things, and although she knows she shouldn't she has an awful habit of eavesdropping and making plans to solve others problems ( and then trying to make Murmer enact upon her plans). Possible Positions:just Murmers ghostly charge- she is great with entertaining really young hatchies, as they seem to be able to see her for the first few days of life before loosing that sight. Where they'd like to go:Anywhere is fine, as long as she stays with Murmer Anything else:Travels with Murmer. Please send back to me if you're thinking of exalting I'm just really attached to their story and would hate to see it lost by exalting them.
@brilliantsky I have these two dragons I've been so indecisive with and I think this might be a sort of solution. I wrote their stories, and I'm so attached to them, honestly, but I'd love to see them go to a home where their stories will actually be read/used in some way.

7304644_350.png

Name:Murmer
Price: Willing to send them on for free, but she has to go with Thistle
History: Murmer has moved from clan to clan for most of her life, never really being able to settle for a long time. Being able to see the ghosts of dragons passed never really helped with that, actually. For a long time, she simply carried on the wishes of dead dragons, delivering last words and doing her best to help them pass on to the next plane. It was all she could do as she searched for her charge. But the dieties must have had some secret plan, or a dark sense of humor. Because when Murmer finally found her charge, the dragon was already dead, and all that was there to meet the large white guardian was her charge's ghost. ((See below))
Personality: Murmer is reserved, and knows when to bite her tongue or speak her mind. Shes not shy, but she does sometimes go out of her way to stay hidden in the background. Sometimes, she can seem a little dark humored, but thats what comes from associating with the dead. And, although she tries her best to hide it from the skydancer, she has never understood why the deities paired her with a ghost as a charge(not to mention a ghost charge who seemed to be unable to speak.) This lack of understanding makes her spiteful and a little annoyed with the gods, and sometimes it can make her short tempered when it comes to speaking of them or her charge.
Possible Positions: a midwife like dragon? Someone who assists with the bringing or new life and the passing on of the dead.
Where they'd like to go: Anywhere would work. After all, she's on a journey to figure out why she was given charge of a ghost.
Anything else: Travels with Thistle. Please send back to me if you're thinking of exalting I'm just really attached to their story and would hate to see it lost by exalting them.

7269086_350.png

Name: Thistle
Price: Willing to send her along for free as long as she stays with Murmer.
History: Unknown, really. When she found herself dead, all she knew was that she was still here for a reason. What that reason was exactly.... well, that was for her to find out, it seemed.
Personality: Thistle is extremely curious and surprisingly expressionate for a ghost with no voice. she tends to like to explore and get in the middle of things, and although she knows she shouldn't she has an awful habit of eavesdropping and making plans to solve others problems ( and then trying to make Murmer enact upon her plans).
Possible Positions:just Murmers ghostly charge- she is great with entertaining really young hatchies, as they seem to be able to see her for the first few days of life before loosing that sight.
Where they'd like to go:Anywhere is fine, as long as she stays with Murmer
Anything else:Travels with Murmer. Please send back to me if you're thinking of exalting I'm just really attached to their story and would hate to see it lost by exalting them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91