Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Trading Hub-Old Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
@brilliantsky

Oh my gosh, yes, thank you for hosting this!!

Please add me to pinglist--I can promise you, I will be taking home dragons from this thread. :D
@brilliantsky

Oh my gosh, yes, thank you for hosting this!!

Please add me to pinglist--I can promise you, I will be taking home dragons from this thread. :D
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
oooh yay, this thread took off while I was in class today!

@smallesttiger you can sell her to the other person, if you have an offer!

@chanilove aww, thanks!

@ziusura ooh, I'd love to have her in my clan! She'd love exploring the Starwood Strand and the library, looking for travelers and exchanging stories with them!
Oh god I know I said no more gembond dear god I think some tert change scrolls are in the near future of my lair...

@houndour @Tsaiah added to the pinglist!
oooh yay, this thread took off while I was in class today!

@smallesttiger you can sell her to the other person, if you have an offer!

@chanilove aww, thanks!

@ziusura ooh, I'd love to have her in my clan! She'd love exploring the Starwood Strand and the library, looking for travelers and exchanging stories with them!
Oh god I know I said no more gembond dear god I think some tert change scrolls are in the near future of my lair...

@houndour @Tsaiah added to the pinglist!
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@alagasianflame
@artorias
@schyven

Some new dragons have been added, if you'd like to take a look!
@alagasianflame
@artorias
@schyven

Some new dragons have been added, if you'd like to take a look!
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@brilliantsky

I would like to be put on the pinglist
@brilliantsky

I would like to be put on the pinglist
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@emputti would you like to be pinged when people are looking for dragons, selling dragons, or both?
@emputti would you like to be pinged when people are looking for dragons, selling dragons, or both?
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@brilliantsky Both. Both is good.
@brilliantsky Both. Both is good.
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
Ping me for general.
Ping me for general.
No traveling dragons please!
@brilliantsky
I'm so sorry I never got a ping for this! *kicks FR until it works*

But yes! I'm sure she would. She'd fit right in with storytellers for sure. I have a bit of an addiction to gembond so I completely understand that haha (and of course the more I get the more I breed and. just. gembond for everyone!). Let me know if you'd for sure like her. :) There's no rush.
@brilliantsky
I'm so sorry I never got a ping for this! *kicks FR until it works*

But yes! I'm sure she would. She'd fit right in with storytellers for sure. I have a bit of an addiction to gembond so I completely understand that haha (and of course the more I get the more I breed and. just. gembond for everyone!). Let me know if you'd for sure like her. :) There's no rush.
If you like to RP, interact with clan lore, or just like telling stories, check out
Flight Rising Flat Stanley Project.
I'm always up for hearing your clan lore
@ziusura yeah, something's been funky with the pings lately. Anyway, I think I would like her! She's got gorgeous colors, and I can totally see her exploring our library and listening to travelers' stories, and getting lost and then found again in the Starwood Strand :P

I'll probably end up scrolling her to Underbelly, since as much as I love gembond I literally only have I think 5 dragons without that gene... maybe 6. Maybe

Anyway, let's set up a CR?
@ziusura yeah, something's been funky with the pings lately. Anyway, I think I would like her! She's got gorgeous colors, and I can totally see her exploring our library and listening to travelers' stories, and getting lost and then found again in the Starwood Strand :P

I'll probably end up scrolling her to Underbelly, since as much as I love gembond I literally only have I think 5 dragons without that gene... maybe 6. Maybe

Anyway, let's set up a CR?
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@artorias
@schyven
@tsaiah
@houndour
@emputti

Some new dragons are being offered, if you want to take a look!
@artorias
@schyven
@tsaiah
@houndour
@emputti

Some new dragons are being offered, if you want to take a look!
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91