Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Nest Rentals! All 11 Flights!
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 1210 1211
@Outpost I've not found a nest yet and don't mind if they're away for longer~ thank you!
@Outpost I've not found a nest yet and don't mind if they're away for longer~ thank you!
@reverendmeat I have space!
@reverendmeat I have space!
@RGXiumin

Excellent! I can send over the dragons and some food tomorrow afternoon, if that's alright with you.

The pair's a female imp (midnight iri/midnight shim/gold circuit) and a make skydancer (midnight iri/midnight shim/gold gembond). I'm specifically trying to get a female of either breed with gembond. Other than that, everything's cool on my end.

Thanks a bunch :D
@RGXiumin

Excellent! I can send over the dragons and some food tomorrow afternoon, if that's alright with you.

The pair's a female imp (midnight iri/midnight shim/gold circuit) and a make skydancer (midnight iri/midnight shim/gold gembond). I'm specifically trying to get a female of either breed with gembond. Other than that, everything's cool on my end.

Thanks a bunch :D
@reverendmeat That's fine with me. ^-^
@reverendmeat That's fine with me. ^-^
@Sivi
Pan and Shinsea are brooding over a two-egg nest! Feel free to poke me at any time if you'd like an update on their progress ^^
@Sivi
Pan and Shinsea are brooding over a two-egg nest! Feel free to poke me at any time if you'd like an update on their progress ^^
image0-2.png
@BabyLeaf
@Aeranautics
@TwistedScrews
@SpacePervert

Hello guys! I was wondering if i could rent one of your nests, if you guys have any avaliable. I have a Skydancer pair that's RTB and i would love to try out shadow eyes :)
@BabyLeaf
@Aeranautics
@TwistedScrews
@SpacePervert

Hello guys! I was wondering if i could rent one of your nests, if you guys have any avaliable. I have a Skydancer pair that's RTB and i would love to try out shadow eyes :)
@stygianzin I do have a nest available right now although not very much lair space but I can see what i can do :D
@stygianzin I do have a nest available right now although not very much lair space but I can see what i can do :D
-,-. ~ Crow
~ 3 hrs+ fr time
~ he/they
~ RP clan!
-,-. tumblr_ozyeyeBUQR1w8xkufo1_250.png -,. ~ FR Tumblr
~ Pinkerlocke
@TwistedScrews

Sure, i'll send them over in a minute :)
@TwistedScrews

Sure, i'll send them over in a minute :)
hello water people i am looking for a water nest
@Valkyre
@Sunwearer
@Shez
i would prefer to have collateral if possible as they are both level 25 and full stones. please let me know if this is acceptable to any of you
also i will gladly tip or gift spare hatchlings
hello water people i am looking for a water nest
@Valkyre
@Sunwearer
@Shez
i would prefer to have collateral if possible as they are both level 25 and full stones. please let me know if this is acceptable to any of you
also i will gladly tip or gift spare hatchlings
@Darking

Hi there! I may able to help you out :') I will message you about collateral to see what we can do ^^
@Darking

Hi there! I may able to help you out :') I will message you about collateral to see what we can do ^^
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 1210 1211