Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | your first ever Imperial
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
@Psyco I did indeed acquire her as a hatchling.

@Kame I would be very interested in a breeding with Spock. When is he RTB?
@Psyco I did indeed acquire her as a hatchling.

@Kame I would be very interested in a breeding with Spock. When is he RTB?
ZhydIqY.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=937552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9376/937552_350.png[/img] [/url] This is moonstone. I literally just got her a few hours ago.

937552_350.png

This is moonstone. I literally just got her a few hours ago.
@Luunai
OMG! I love his colors! And the apparel! Oh my God! I'm in love!
@Luunai
OMG! I love his colors! And the apparel! Oh my God! I'm in love!
7Or2tVS.png
@Glenfalconer5
So cute! Tiger/shimmer is my absolute favourite gene combo! And the eyes match aswell!
@Glenfalconer5
So cute! Tiger/shimmer is my absolute favourite gene combo! And the eyes match aswell!
7Or2tVS.png
@LoneVarg He has 14 days, but I could wait until your girl's next breeding cycle.
@LoneVarg He has 14 days, but I could wait until your girl's next breeding cycle.
|She/Her, They/Them|
@Kame I can wait the 14 days. Selkie will just be twiddling her talons until then anyway.
@Kame I can wait the 14 days. Selkie will just be twiddling her talons until then anyway.
ZhydIqY.png
@Psyco
Haha, thank you :)
Yours is very pretty too! And you actually have some amazing dragons in your lair~
I think I'm in love with Sosei! ♥
@Psyco
Haha, thank you :)
Yours is very pretty too! And you actually have some amazing dragons in your lair~
I think I'm in love with Sosei! ♥
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@LoneVarg Awesome! I should also have underbelly on him by then. Their kids are gonna be perfect!
@LoneVarg Awesome! I should also have underbelly on him by then. Their kids are gonna be perfect!
|She/Her, They/Them|
@Luunai
Haha! Thank you! Only he and his father have this combination. If you're ever interested in breeding with him.... Just went through your lair, quite impressive..! So many awesome combos! I'm jealous...
@Luunai
Haha! Thank you! Only he and his father have this combination. If you're ever interested in breeding with him.... Just went through your lair, quite impressive..! So many awesome combos! I'm jealous...
7Or2tVS.png
Here's my first Imp:

He's non-existent.

Your imp is gorgeous though, congrats! One day I shall get one of my own. ;A;
Here's my first Imp:

He's non-existent.

Your imp is gorgeous though, congrats! One day I shall get one of my own. ;A;
untitled_1_by_wishli-d8u2uxc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54