Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | pastel coatl i bought recently!
hello again! meet lovebug, a coatl i bought a few hours ago who i ADORE. im not sure if ill let her grow up to breed her, or use an eternal youth scroll for her. either way though i love her, and shes such a sweetheart omg. i already have her personality and some lore for her in her bio let me know what you all think of her! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93923479][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/939235/93923479_350.png[/img][/url]
hello again!
meet lovebug, a coatl i bought a few hours ago who i ADORE. im not sure if ill let her grow up to breed her, or use an eternal youth scroll for her.
either way though i love her, and shes such a sweetheart omg. i already have her personality and some lore for her in her bio
let me know what you all think of her!

93923479_350.png
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
her genes are iridescent/butterfly/firefly, if anyones curious!
her genes are iridescent/butterfly/firefly, if anyones curious!
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
she's so cute as a baby, I'd leave her small if you want, because of the lore. I think it works better! :D
she's so cute as a baby, I'd leave her small if you want, because of the lore. I think it works better! :D
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
@Catmushroom11 i think i probably will leave her small, id just have to get my hands on a scroll for that. plus to be totally honest, i dont really like how coatls look when they grow up lol
ty for the advice ^^
@Catmushroom11 i think i probably will leave her small, id just have to get my hands on a scroll for that. plus to be totally honest, i dont really like how coatls look when they grow up lol
ty for the advice ^^
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png