Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Anyone need help with dressing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@glarthir

I know I came a little late to this, but I honestly love what you've doen with Amemasu!

All I would do is add a couple items to really bring out the colour in their eyes, since they're such a pretty colour!

Sorry it took so long!

Amemasu
@glarthir

I know I came a little late to this, but I honestly love what you've doen with Amemasu!

All I would do is add a couple items to really bring out the colour in their eyes, since they're such a pretty colour!

Sorry it took so long!

Amemasu
@Wildgone

She's so lovely! I've kept a few pieces because they look so good, and the scavengers tatters which I didn't add to this outfit below look lovely with it too.
I've just added a few different choices of apparel on here that you could play with for her. But really there's not a whole lot I would change! :)

Unnamed
@Wildgone

She's so lovely! I've kept a few pieces because they look so good, and the scavengers tatters which I didn't add to this outfit below look lovely with it too.
I've just added a few different choices of apparel on here that you could play with for her. But really there's not a whole lot I would change! :)

Unnamed
@OddityPol
Oooh I actually really like that!! Thanks so much!
@OddityPol
Oooh I actually really like that!! Thanks so much!
9sG4pVHV_o.png
I love that outfit so much, Thank you! <3
I love that outfit so much, Thank you! <3
Any pronouns He/She/They
Wishlist Dragon
@OddityPol I have hugeeee problems with dressing my dragons, almost my whole lair has no apparel! Could you look through my lair and if you see any dragons that give you ideas, could you please come up with some outfits for them? :)
@OddityPol I have hugeeee problems with dressing my dragons, almost my whole lair has no apparel! Could you look through my lair and if you see any dragons that give you ideas, could you please come up with some outfits for them? :)
LMLA6wg.png
MuAIaYM.png
@OddityPol need some help with my dragon #80552181 maybe something tech-y? thinking of getting rid of the first gene to help it look better, i want to buy apparel for my dragons more
@OddityPol need some help with my dragon #80552181 maybe something tech-y? thinking of getting rid of the first gene to help it look better, i want to buy apparel for my dragons more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7